Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Nature and Natural - Part Three



A further encounter from the anonymous author, which I publish on his behalf.




**************************************






Jane - East Anglia UK

Harvest time 2006 brought a reward and photo opportunity I hardly expected...and some additional 'benefits'. In fact that Spring, Summer and Fall brought a 'bevy of beauties' to me, as I will detail below.

The way I first met Jane was quite hilarious. I had a long tarmac topped driveway at my then home in East Anglia UK.

Occasionally people made the mistake of thinking it was a lane as the house couldn't be seen from the road. on the day I first met her she had cycled up my driveway and then on seeing me washing one of my cars, apologized and made to turn round. I asked where she was heading and she said she was trying to find the lane past the church. I told her it was over the ford then next left. She looked a bit hot so I offered her a cold drink. Jane, as she had introduced herself, accepted and we went round the back and sat on the patio.

She told me that she was visiting the area and decided to explore some of the villages in the county on her bike. Jane was divorced and had decided to come away from her home in London for a break. She had a SUV parked at a nearby hotel with a bike rack. The drink turned into a light lunch, again on the patio - it was a hot day. Then Jane headed off on the correct route this time and said goodbye.

I rewashed the car as it had dried off only half finished. The field next to the house was noisy with a harvester baling and there was dust in the air, so I garaged the car. I spent the afternoon reading, taking a dip in the pool and generally relaxing.

At the end of the drive next to the house was an area of gravel and, as I lay out back in my swimmers, I heard the sound of something or someone on the gravel. Before I could get up Jane appeared round back where I was. She had been gone a couple of hours, or so.

We said hello again and I said that I hadn't expected to see her again or so soon. She looked pretty hot so I fetched a couple of beers from the fridge and we sat and talked briefly. Then she said could she use the pool as she was so hot and sticky. I said sure she could. She was wearing a figure hugging top and pretty brief shorts which accentuated her long lithe legs.

What about swimming gear, I asked. She said no need and with that removed her shorts and top leaving her standing there in bra and panties. She walked over to the pool, which was inside although I had opened the full length windows on two sides. I was guessing she would swim in her undies. She stood looking at the pool while I viewed her back view and curves from my sun bed just outside. She stooped and dipped her hand in the pool to check the temperature.

Then she reached behind her and removed her bra. I was guessing that was it but then her panties came of too revealing a great ass. Maybe a little muscular around the hips but she looked good to me from the rear. Then she dived into the pool, surfacing on the other side soon after. She shook her head, swept her hair out of her eyes and said for me to join her.

I went to the poolside and was about to get in when she told me to remove my trunks - she said otherwise it wasn't fair...so I did. She swam over to me and ....well what followed was only natural. We explored each others bodies - she had great boobs and a lovely ass. For her part her hands explored my torso and much lower which led to a not unexpected result in causing a full erection. She slid that between her legs and we turned slowly in the water in an embrace kissing and fondling as we did.

'I want you but not here in the pool' she said breathlessly. Inside, I said. We got out of the pool put a couple og gowns on and dried each other, which was certainly a pleasure on my part. We made it to the lounge and the couch.

Damp warm and both really horny we made love there. Slowly at first, although Jane was pleading for me to be hard and rough. But I wanted to heighten her anticipation and pleasure her, both inside and out...and it seems I did!!!! *** !!!

We made love again more rapidly the second time. Jane later phoned her hotel and said she wouldn't be back that night. The second day was a Sunday and Jane stayed again. She had taken an interest in my equipment - photographic that is. Her interest in my other 'equipment' was already proven. So we decided for fun and daring to take photos in the newly harvested field at the side of the house.

The result follows:































This bale hid a few 'happenings'!


































(Note for LL - You sat on that couch a few times, but you never had the experience of being taken on it...a number did including Jane, above)

**********************


Mel (Melanie) 30 - East Anglia UK



After the Pool



(Note for LL - Recognize the Willow behind her - corner of the driveway in front of the garages - you should) 


Mel was one of those 'ships that pass in the night' encounters. 

There was a pub in my village at that time. Since closed and gone, I'm told. I was passing late one night when I saw a young lady trying to get her car started. Seemed hers was the only one left in the car park. I stopped and offered to help.

After some fiddling around with battery leads, checking other points it was apparent it wasn't going to start. On top of that her cell battery was flat, so I offered her the use of my home phone.

I was less than a quarter of a mile from home, so she hopped in the car and we drove down the road, round the corner and up my driveway. I showed into the kitchen and made her a hot drink and provided a liqueur. Feeling a bit better she said she wondered if she could stay over and sort the car in the morning. It was gone midnight by then so I agreed and showed her one of the spare bedrooms and one of the bathrooms. Then I went to bed myself. 

The house is in the country, it was summer and the windows were open so the sound of owls and foxes pervaded the night air. I was used to it. Some twenty minutes after I had put my light out I saw the landing light come on. Then my door opened and Mel stood there silhouetted by the light. She had a towel wrapped around her.

She asked if she could join me as she was having trouble settling. I said, yes, and she shed the towel, climbed into bed, snuggled up to me with her warm and fully naked body pressed against my equally nude body.

The inevitable happened and after we were both fully satisfied we slept. Mel cradled in my arms.

The following morning we had breakfast together and a swim, together in the nude, phoned the recovery service who fixed the car and she went on her way. We exchanged cell numbers and spoke a few times after, but that was it...pretty much ;-).....

( Note for LL - You knew that bed quite well, but not how much it had been put to good use while you went behind my back. Now you know partly why I never invited you down most of that summer in 2005)


>***************************<
 """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""




Hannah - East Anglia UK

Last, but by no means least, in this blog is Hannah.

Best thing is to start with a few photos of her porcelain skin and beautiful boobs They were great and very firm and proud! I can vouch for that!!!












Hannah. Lovely name, although she was not Jewish, was also a lovely woman who was endowed in all the ways and knowledge to satisfy a man.

We met through friends who had invited me out for dinner - so Hannah and I were each other's respective blind dates. First time in my life that had happened, but without being boring about the detail of the dinner, it worked out just fine - very fine in fact.

The place we dined was on a local river about 30 miles east of where I lived. When we left the restaurant around ten and said our goodbyes to my friends. Hannah suggested coffee at her place. It was a little further on in a village. Her house wasn't right in the village, although I didn't realize this until the following morning.

The following morning mmmm. That morning had been preceded by our getting to know each other's bodies in some detail and to the total satisfaction of both of us. I always carry my camera and on completing breakfast, just part dressed, Hannah suggested I take some shots of her. What you see here are just a few pictures of a very lovely lady in her country garden. We enjoyed each other's company for several months after that first meeting and I got to know Hannah and her gorgeous boobs and ass very well.

Then we both moved on....I still have a penchant for those gorgeous breasts, though!




Surveying the countryside

Showing her (edited) assets to best effect





*********************************************



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity, but are concurrent with the events told in this account. All photos are taken by the narrator and are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment