Monday, March 7, 2016

Natural and Nature


A further encounter from the anonymous author, which I publish on his behalf.






**************************************







The subjects here are, naturally, outdoors. Approximate locations only are given.

To encounter so many beautiful women in my travels has been a real privilege. In the instances below they were all, without exception, daring enough to pose nude in suitably secluded locations here and in the UK. There are some European instances which I will 'showcase' in a later blog. Needless to say, our outdoor sessions were not restricted purely to photographs. We enjoyed ourselves, too in the most carnal, passionate but caring way.

There are photos here that relate to women who featured in my earlier blogs, so apologies for any repeats. Now I come to mention it, in a number of cases our couplings were quite frequently repeated too!

I guess LL most of these blogs are quite a surprise to you. There was you thinking that you had pulled the wool over my eyes about your liaisons and ...there was I having a great time!


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jacqui 38 - East Anglia UK


LL, these are the fields that I had surrounding my property back in the UK. The photos were taken Summer 2005....while you were playing away!

We had been in the pool 'playing' around when she said she wanted to explore the meadow and...me. So off with her top and her wrap...









Beautiful










Prickly, but it was harvest time - August 2005. Just before Cyprus. That was your test LL and you failed it.









How do you compare LL? Not so well, wouldn't you say! :-)




LL recognize the small copse behind Jacqui?




I was lying down here...and so was she...







I put the camera down around here.....



.....then picked it up again....



After the 'ball' mmmm





************




Ellie 40 - New England, USA

She had this thing about her breasts....and so did I. I adored them - who wouldn't. Why do women have a desire to have sex outdoors. They all seemed to find it exciting. But then, so did I, with the sun on my back and ....the sun on her front!



Pretty proud wouldn't you say LL



Note - I use Lightroom and
************




Sue 37  - Sussex UK 


They are called the South Downs and Sue had her own small farm. This meadow was quite secluded and she sure did know what 'down...s' meant. She went down, with me doing the same, then she was coming down on me. What an afternoon. Then off to my brother's the next day.




This is also Sue on a different occasion after her Summer holiday, hence the tan. She was equally as enjoyable, as was the location. 



***********


Carrie 31 - Oregon USA

I met Carrie while meandering through Oregon State and she wanted to show me some of the sites near her place. She did, including herself. No hotel for me during those few days in 2005.


Right

Left
Had to keep abreast of this lady - excuse the pun LL! She allowed me both right and left and ...center!


***************

Gina (Georgina) 39 - Norfolk, UK

LL - this my 'Georgy Girl' and the time - Spring 2005.

I've included a few 'clothed' photos..mostly, just to show my 'hobby' includes more traditional areas.

Leading Me 'Up the Garden Path'

This was how she was dressed shortly after I arrived at her place the first time. Well to be honest, she had just showered and had a robe on when I arrived. Then she invited me to take this shot. Nice welcome wouldn't you say.

"""""""""""""""""""""
Gina lived about 25 miles south and east of the location you know LL. She was on her own and lived in a small, older property backing onto the countryside. That's where these shots were taken. This was on a subsequent occasion - May of that year

Getting Playful
Great Profile











Bottomless

I remember thinking this was going to be quite an afternoon and it was! I needed no stimulus with all this going on.

Great Boobs and a Landing Strip too


Getting further up that Garden Path
...And Further


My hands are large but I was beginning to wonder if these were too much of a handful. I soon found out!!


They looked like this after a little 'encouragement.A little bigger and a little younger and firmer than your 'assets', wouldn't you agree LL :)








Coy? No Way!

Swinging Around...and 'They' were
Then we got down to things. I recall the smell of the grass and flowers and of Gina. Her muskiness aroused me with no trouble at all....that and her great body. We enjoyed each other several times outside. Switching positions and stimulating ourselves in several different ways.




The photos that follow were taken at my place LL. At the top of the garden on the right, if you recall it, and on part of the driveway in the evening.











I loved her ass. She liked it to be spanked hard as she climaxed and sometimes in foreplay.




*******************




Eleanor 42 - East Anglia UK

Another 'adventure' outdoors. Although in my garden, I actually met Eleanor in London - she's a lawyer and was divorced back then. She was visiting for the weekend and decided to let her hair down so to speak...and use the pool. LL - Did I tell you I had it rebuilt and covered over? Skinny dipping was de rigueur for most of the ladies I 'had' there. Had being the operative  word, of course

Not the biggest boobs in the world but very nice and very refined, like the lady who owns them...except when she needed satisfying then she was really hot and refinement went out of the window!


















^
****

**************

************************

*********************************************



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity, but are concurrent with the events told in this account. All photos are taken by the narrator and are copyright. ©





No comments:

Post a Comment