Monday, March 7, 2016

Nature and Natural Part Two



A further encounter from the anonymous author, which I publish on his behalf.




**************************************








Antonia 38 - East Anglia, UK

A classy and I would guess you would say a lady from the horse world. She trained American Quarter Horses just a mile and a half from my place in Norfolk.

I met her by chance when I had to pull in partly to her yard to let a combine pass on the back road (single lane section). The yard was on the top of the hill across the valley from my place - you might recall it LL. While waiting I started chatting to her as she came out of her stable block to see what the noise was.

From there we introduced ourselves and I said I lived in the village down the hill. She told me she drove over to her horses some 30 miles each day.  Laughingly, I said that if she ever wanted to cool off she could use my pool. Then, to my surprise, she said she might take me up on that. At that point we exchanged cell numbers.

The combine had passed some twenty minutes before, so I said goodbye and drove off . I didn't hear from Toni as she preferred to be called, for about 3-4 days apart, from a couple of texts. Just another friendship I thought. Then one day when I had been working in the yard on a hot summer's day she called. 

She was up at the stables and said she would like to take me up on the offer of a dip in the pool. I told her to come on over. The pool was heated by now LL and under cover.

Toni was in her mid thirties back then and despite the dirty jeans and pink top she wore a very attractive woman. Her hair was tied back when she arrived...in her Land Rover. I showed into the house and the kitchen where we enjoyed a coffee together and chatted. She asked to see the pool.

The pool had been completely rebuilt in 2005. I was heated, and resided inside its own building off the patio. Two side were sliding full length windows and I had opened all of one side that warm day.

Toni loved it. She admired the building, walking around it then the pool before coming back to the open side. To my surprise, at the time, and delight, she began to shed her clothes, loosened her hair and dived into the pool completely nude. She shouted for me to join here which didn't require any hesitation on my part. She swam up to me, put her arms around my neck, kissed me and wrapped her legs around me.

I guess you can figure out what followed....plenty of touching and caressing on both our parts. Parts being very relevant. A little later we dried off and Toni decided to explore the garden still completely nude.

At the very top of the garden which is hidden from the house we succumbed to each other and enjoyed the sun on my back and her front as we made love between the flower beds. She had a lovely body as can be seen below ad I ensured she was fully satisfied and .... completely relaxed afterwards.




On arrival checking out the field








In the meadow on another visit - Gorgeous...such sweet memories

**************************






 Lee 40 - California and Oregon

During those 3-4 years 2003 thru 2006 LL I took more than one trip to the West Coast. Here, I ended up in Oregon, having started out in San Francisco. Along the way I met Lee a police officer from DC.

She was taking a short vacation when we met in San Mateo, at dinner. To cut a long story short she joined me on my trip up the coast to the big sand dunes in Oregon which was where these photos were taken.

If you know the area you will know it is remote, beautiful and a great place if there's no sea mist. There was no sea mist the day we pulled over to take a look see. You can easily get lost in the dunes and no one would know you were there. This is exactly what we planned and had been laughing about on the way up. I had found hard to concentrate on driving the last few miles as Lee had her hand on my crotch for last 15 minutes of that drive and she kept massaging gently, with the inevitable result.

We stopped, pulled to car off the road into a nice spot and then hand in hand went into the dunes. We both knew what we had planned and after we both stripped off, Lee posed for these photos....and others. What followed of course was inevitable and beautiful. This wasn't a passing hook-up. We are still the best of friends and having a police captain (now) on side is always useful!












*****************************







Lisa 42 - New England


I still see Lisa when I am in New England, but now that we have moved house from NH to Massachusetts not so often.

Back then (10- 14 years ago), I was looking around at real estate near Concord, New Hampshire. I fell in love with the area on a first visit in the 70's again in the 80's and finally on a big trip in the 90's. Partly in memory of my late wife who loved the area (I hadn't met my wife of today, back then), I resolved to buy a small cottage for my use and that of family and friends.

During the course of my meanderings through Mass., NH,  and Vt., I met Lisa. mainly because where I had based myself had a good coffee shop and we came across each other there. I guess it was the third or fourth day that we actually spoke to each other, but she came in every day around 11.00 a.m.

She learned something about me and likewise I found out about her. She was lonely it seemed, quite wealthy, coming from a good New England family, but she was divorced. Eventually we graduated from coffee to lunch and later in my two weeks or so there on the first visit, dinner.

Nothing 'happened' until the second week of our friendship when she invited me out to her place, some way out of town - not saying which town LL, for obvious reasons. She lived in a large place with a fair amount of land and various pastures and meadows which were partly occupied by horses, one of her loves in life.

After showing me around, we walked several miles to a meadow. I hadn't noticed it before as it was located on the other side of a ridge and backed by forest. Lisa told me that this was her 'secret place'. The meadow wasn't used except for silage and she was the only one who came down there most times.

We had opened and finished a bottle of wine at lunchtime and Lisa was acting in quite a carefree and relaxed way...and it seemed she was quite frisky as she put it.  I had noticed she wasn't wearing a bra - she must have removed it when we reached the house, because she sure was before that.

Things happened quite quickly around then - the afternoon was lengthening a little - but the sun was still very warm. If you've experienced a New England summer you'll know it can get pretty hot.

Lisa had slipped her top off and was cupping her boobs provocatively while standing in almost waist high grass. Then she slipped her pants of and her briefs. I had already started to follow suit and so there we were both nude, locked in each others arms. Her warm breasts were pressed against my chest and there were a few things happening below. She raised her left leg and wrapped it round my right. I moved my hands to her buttocks while she clung to me with here arms wrapped round my neck.

I could feel she was pretty wet down below and my erection was becoming sticky.

Neither of us could wait any longer and we were soon laying in that soft grass in each other's arms. My hands feeling her breasts while she worked on my penis, although that wasn't necessary! I placed myself between her legs and used my tongue where it really did bring Lisa on even more. Her cries were echoing across that meadow with the sound eventually absorbed by the trees. It took very little to bring her to a climax, at which point I entered her and took her hard and fast.

Boy! Did she love lat. She was red in the face, her features contorted by her ecstasy and she was giving as good as I gave her. She came, I came and we collapsed side by side in the grass. When we had regained our breath she started fondling me agin and I took hold of her breasts fondling and squeezing, then sucking on her erct nipples. By this time I was fully erect again. I turned her over and she knelt with her butt in the air and her warm wet and open vagina ready to take me again.

I entered her grabbing her thighs for purchase and took her again. Her libido and sexual threshold was pretty high because I felt her come again before I had finished. Her legs quivered and she brought them together firmly while I was still inside her. I withdrew.

But then she rolled over and said lie on your back I'm going to show you how New England girls ride. She mounted me and my failing erection perked up as she maneuvered herself onto me. That was a ride and a half  - she rocked too and fro and I could see she was loving it.  I had placed my hands on her boobs and was giving them fairly rough treatment. Squeezing hard and rubbing her nipples abrasively.  I fely her come, not once but a second time and then a third.

I lifted her off me slightly so I could take over the 'work and thrust into her again and again. Her clitoris was so hard I could feel it. The lubrication was superb and eventually I came a third time and filled her.

On the walk back to the house she 'complained' that all the muscles in her legs felt week and she was aching where it mattered. We laughed about that, about muscles that hadn't been used in a while and the need for 'regular exercise'. That was the first of many nights I stayed over. We slept well and made love again the following morning. I saw Lisa quite a few times after that first time. I live in The UK mainly back then but a flight to Logan didn't take that long from London.

Lisa visited in the UK, too. We still talk about 'old times'. She is now 50 and still as beautiful as ever she was.





Just before the first time









********************

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity, but are concurrent with the events told in this account. All photos are taken by the narrator and are copyright. ©




No comments:

Post a Comment