Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Gentle Meander

Back in  a decent climate, but on the east coast of the Sunshine State instead of the west.

It must exercise your imagination to contemplate night temperatures around 70+ F and daytime ones in the mid 80's F, at this time of the year, where you live.

That beautiful all enveloping warmth that surrounds you here when you step out from the house into the morning sunshine. You recall how it feels, I'm sure. No need to wrap up of course - quite the opposite. We have a pool here at this home, naturally. You would love this location just as much as all the others. Naples, Fl, New York apartment, Nantucket (that one would take your breath away), San Diego (ultra modern), Lake Oswego, Oregon, San Francisco and New Hampshire, although I'm not sure you are a country girl. So, a ranch, horses, hunting, fishing etc is probably not your scene.

Overseas there's Knightsbridge, London, Sandbanks, Poole, Paris apartment, Carcassonne, Barcelona apartment, Marbella (another ultra modern home), Denia and Sorrento plus an apartment in Venice. Further afield we have two places in Australia.

Just thought I'd remind you of some of what you missed out on. Talk about backing wrong horses!

What are all those food posts about? Totally unimpressed. If that's the best he can do he is way down the league, to coin a phrase. Certainly not in the premier division!

You should have kept in touch, I'm sure any correspondence between us would have been quite interesting. Your life against mine. I bet you wonder what it's like to live as I do, especially when you consider it could have all been yours to share.

I recall once near our 'end' how you refused to see me because you thought we would go to bed and that would it - you would be back with me. I flatter myself in that department, a little, because you are not the only woman to have said that to me, when deciding to go our separate ways, albeit in their cases on amicable terms. You didn't handle our parting well, at all, did you. What a fool you were and are.

In a way, some of the women I parted amicably with were on a bit of a string. At least four came back a couple of times after meeting and then bedding them again. I must have something that attracted them. But then, as you now know, I had no trouble whatsoever in having beautiful women keep me warm at night...and during the day. What it is that I possess is an enigma, but I'm grateful for it.

I will be here for a while and then we are coming over to Europe for our usual summer of visits to the UK, France, Spain and Italy, with maybe a couple of small trips to Denmark and Germany thrown in.

Incidentally, some of my UK buddies and several from over here are getting together with me for a re-union and a visit to Bletchley Park. Not that we were there, we are all too young, but it is part of our past world in a manner of speaking so we thought it would be a great venue for part of the get together. So they are our summer plans, starting in a few weeks time.

I suspect yours are more of the same - Spain, Spain and umm...Spain. I doubt whether you will ever broaden your horizons now and certainly not while he is your other half. You could have had it all. As I said in that car park not a million miles from here 'I'm not going anywhere', but you were!

I'll leave you with a few more photos from my portfolio to ponder on and this thought....


Just to show that I don't only cover the female form here are a few other studies...together with some ladies. I leave you to decide which are personal and which are studies for clients.








Same lady below as above

































Come a long way since I knew you LL...and that's just the photography!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment