Monday, April 4, 2016

Nature and Natural - Part Four



A further encounter from the anonymous author, which I publish on his behalf.




**************************************



(Note: Not so old!)





Stephanie 38 - France


In 2006 I decided to drive down through France after crossing the Channel from the UK with my car. I had a rough idea where I wanted to go gradually heading to the south west and Perpignan where I had an old French friend. She was 16 when we first met and I was 24. She was in her late 40's that year.

But I digress. That was the purpose of my journey, stopping off at various places on the way there.

I had visited several cities and towns when eventually I reached the town of Sarlat in the Dordogne. I had rented a place just outside the town for a week and planned on taking a break here before heading to the far south west. The choice of stopping place was purely arbitrary. It was somewhere near the Dordogne and I wished to visit that neck of the woods.

As it turned out the choice couldn't have been better and the scenery was only surpassed by Steph's beauty.

She is  half English, half French (her mother), a fluent French speaker, and, like me at the time, was travelling but not quite so extensively.  Her abode was a place to the east of where I was and owned by friends in the UK. I met her as I stumbled through a menu with my halting grasp of French. She came to my rescue from the table next to mine, that morning.

I had gone into town for breakfast and although, I had a reasonable grasp of the language, it was insufficient for what I wanted that day. All was resolved by Stephanie and I asked her to join me. She was fairly tall, slim in a good way and, dare I say, well endowed on the upper half of her body. She was also tanned having been in the area for a while that summer.

She asked me whether I lived in the area or was merely passing through. I had arrived the previous day and as I said booked a week to explore the Dordogne. She said she was doing nothing in particular and woul I like her to show me around. I confirmed that would be great. She made a start by showing me around Sarlat, which I really liked and I took many photos, including this one of where we met.



Eventually, in the late afternoon Steph said she ought to get back to her place but invited me over for coffee and croissants the following morning. I had enjoyed her company and so I accepted.

The next day I headed to her place about 30-40 minutes away, she had said, but I got a little lost and it took an hour. Not surprising as the route from the nearest village was along a very narrow one lane back road with grass growing through the blacktop. There were fields either side and at first not a house in sight. I guess after two miles or so I caught a glimpse of a house through a few trees. It was surrounded by a sea of yellow rapeseed. It was such a spectacular sight that I stopped and took a photo or two.



Just around the bend in the shot above I found the house and Steph. Coffee and a breakfast including pain au chocolat from the local boulangerie was waiting. Steph was dressed quite casually in a loose top and shorts. I was similarly attired.

After breakfast we walked around the narrow lanes talking and enjoying each other's company. The one thing I recall is the almost overpowering fragrance from the rapeseed. When we got back we had a light lunch of salad which was great.

Then Steph suggested we walk a short distance alongside the field at the back of her house. By this time we were getting on very well. 

She said 'Bring the camera I have something for you to photograph'. I may have missed the signals but what she had to show me was herself. She walked ahead of me and as she did she first shed her top then her shorts revealing a complete lack of panties and by then a complete lack of any clothing. The result is shown in the photos that follow





She ventured further into the field and then laid down. We were completely out of site of anything and anybody.

She displayed herself completely then opened her  legs as she could see I was completely aroused by her body.



We made love there and then in the field. Her cries of ecstasy muted by the noise of the countryside as she climaxed. I left myself inside her and we rolled on our sides and kissed until I became flaccid. Then, as can be seen later below, she offered herself from the back and ...well it was a day to remember for the rest of my life. I leave the reader to imagine our roll in the 'hay' and the immense satisfaction it brought to us both.


After the second event


Completely Uninhibited




Reaching out for...more!


Ready......




'I want you inside me again'






























Great boobs - warm and fondled





'Now - this way, please'




Lying on my back while Steph stretched and looked around



What aview and what Boobs!






More posing and a lovely smile

Just before the 'event'!
















Boob Gallery

As I said at the beginning of this piece when I first met her, Stephanie was well endowed. So, to reinforce (she needed no reinforcement!) that statement here are a few close ups of those beautiful breasts.

(Note for LL  - something of an improvement on what I was handling in your time, I think!)























Sauntering back and 'shaking that ass' at me..... I carried her few clothes back to the house where we showered...together.



That week was blissful. Not just for the great sex we enjoyed together, but because Steph was the best of company. We spent the rest of my time in the Dordogne exploring, having picnics and sharing beds together...mine and hers.

We met again in London, and again and again for quite some time.

I eventually made it to Perpignan too, but that's another story.....

**************************




Kate 36 - Florida, USA

This is the final encounter in this four part blog.

In 2006 I had a variety of investments mature and, being ex- Navy and having a home (or two) in Florida, decided to buy my first boat. I bought it through a brokerage in south west Florida  and she was a beauty....as was the lady who shared it with me for a short while that year.

I met Kate sometime after I had been out several times on the boat into the Gulf with a local guy who has become a best buddy. After those few trips to familiarize myself with the local navigation. I tried a few journeys on my own. Weighing anchor and taking in a little fishing  was, and still is, a joy in this climate.

Of all places I met Kate in a small restaurant on Sanibel Island. (LL - you know where I mean). Something of the usual happened in that my English accent was noticed by the counter staff and a little two way conversation of the kind that related 'where are you from' etc, ensued.

I took a seat at the counter looking out of the window next to a lady who was wearing shorts , naturally given the climate, and a thin top. Her slender arms led down to long fingers that were wrapped round a coffee as though she needed the warmth from it. Not that she did. It was in the 80's outside.

After a short while she said she had heard the conversation and bet that I was fed up with the comments. I replied that I didn't mind, but yes they did get a little repetitive. The usual conversation took place - where are your from, what brings you here - vacation? etc etc. That sounds like I didn't like her but the fact is she was really nice and as a bonus looked good, too.

Turned out Kate was a marine biologist and had some skills at sea as well. I started to tell her about my boat and that I was staying in Fort Myers. She said she was from Miami State (university), but had rented a condo while she carried out some field work connected with the Gulf and the Caloosahatchee River.

The weekend was coming up and she asked what I was doing. I told her that I planned at least one day out on my boat. She asked whether she could come along and I said I would be glad of the company. then I asked her to dinner that evening, Friday. She agreed and I said I would book somewhere and pick her up.

That was the first time I went to  Courtneys on Summerlin. We had a great dinner, there was a singer and keyboard and the evening was great. We left around 9.30 and I drove Kate home,. She gave me a kiss on the lips, just fleetingly and said she would see me at the boat in the morning. I went back to my place quite a happy guy. It had been a lovely evening with someone who was not only pretty, but could hold up her end of the conversation.

I fired off a few email to the UK (LL - you were one !) and went to bed.

The next morning Kate turned up as I was just getting the boat ready. We had agreed to take food on board so we could spend the day  on the sea. She was dressed in another pair of shorts and a contrasting top.

She helped me cast off and we headed for the open sea. We cruised for a while until the land was just dimly visible through the heat haze and then dropped anchor and made coffee and talked. Afterwards Kate said she was going to change into her bikini and she disappeared below. I spent the time taking some photos of seabirds and the odd dolphin that appeared. She reappeared without the bikini - in fact without anything. She was totally naked.

I just smiled and shook my head in amusement and appreciation. What could I say apart from 'You look great'.

She was obviously in playful mood because she then cavorted about the deck and posed in several places on the boat and.... in several positions! The photos below capture some of her frolics




Taking the helm






Forrard























Taking charge





Getting  Knotted





Taking the helm with ease - laid back approach!








Lookout










Looking out further...so was I!










Dolphin Watching - She was - I was watching her!

Before lunch, and after, we went below to the main cabin and gently rocked together. That is the boat rocked gently and we added to that motion through the vigor of our lovemaking. For both of us it was the first...second...and third time at sea in such a position.

She allowed me to take  her twice from the 'bow' and once from the 'stern'. After the photo above, it was all we both wanted and that constituted the first time.

On the way back as we neared shore and other vessels I suggested Kate get dressed but she was on a dare to see how far in I would sail before I stopped the boat and she dressed. 

As you can see we had gotten pretty close, although for the sake of decency she made sure only her back was turned landward. Then finally she scampered below and reappeared all demure in shorts, bra and top. We laughed a lot about that escapade.

I saw Kate again during the following two weeks and went over to see at the University later that same summer. I spent a lot of my time in that area with Kate, back then. We still 'talk', and remain the very best of friends.





Daring


Perfect











Very Daring! The other leg was quite a way from this one!


With that final 'wink' - out of shot - from Kate, I will sign off. Who said scientists were boring?!!!

(Note for LL - What a life you have missed out on. Me I am living it... and was living a great life back then too) 




********************

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity, but are concurrent with the events told in this account. All photos are taken by the narrator and are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment