Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Fun and Games


LL

The photos below are a few of my favorite images. Some are Studio shots for clients (S) others Personal (P). Those marked P & S started as studio shots but...well things developed....and it wasn't just the film.

In viewing these photos it must be remembered that they have been edited and cropped. We don't want you learning too much do we LL. It's a shame because they were all pretty ladies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was taken in a hotel in Germany. Apart from the beautiful curves on display. The green of the picture and the yellow stripes in her panties struck an artist chord.

I will leave you LL to figure out whether she is dressing, or ...undressing


P



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The shot below is a particular favorite. The effect is achieved using a  thin film of oil and sprayed water. Next time round I got to apply the oil...

P & S

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 This shot was taken at this young ladies home, for her boyfriend.
S



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Taken during an afternoon of fun and games and after a shower


P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



This photo is one of a series commissioned locally in New Hampshire and taken outside on their acreage - two sisters.
S
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






This lady is older than she looks - the hands are a clue. Taken in Massachusetts at a remote lakeside. Her gown was only a few feet away. She was lying on her back as you can see and I was on my front taking the shot. She wanted this purely for herself. We became friends afterwards...very good friends.
P & S



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This young lady's female friend took this shot while I was photographing something else entirely. Just proves you don't always know what is going on behind your back!



P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



The next shot is one of a series of B&W studio shots, taken in France. When I say studio, I don't mean they were all taken in a studio LL. Often they were taken in folk's homes

S
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This one was definitely personal and one that I love

P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 




Again, a studio shot. This one was in my studio...in London. I think it's gorgeous and the lighting perfect (perfick!)
S

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Norfolk, UK and very personal :)))

P
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another studio shot for this recently graduated young lady. Taken in the USA


S
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   

This lady liked a massage and a romp as the bed indicates. Beautiful lines... and not just on the sheets. London.


P
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Studio shot. Designed to make her boyfriend horny! It works I can vouch for that and from the other shots taken!

S
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


A favorite, and a lovely sensitive lady who became my lover for a while.

P & S
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Florida 2005 - need I say more LL




 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The next two shots are of the same lady and taken early on in my photographic days. Experimenting with light in the second shot...and a few other things!



P

P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Tattoos. This one is personal but was fleeting - Northern California.

P





 A studio shot for this lady from Asia
S
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





One cheeky lady from suffolk, despite the hat
P
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Finally, a shot that I felt was inspired at the time and which 'reflects' my improving skill and a beautiful pair of breasts. Guess where I was!


P
As you can see life was and has been very good to me since we parted. More than you can imagine and much more than you have lived in the same period.

Ciao

*********************************************************************************

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity and are copyright. ©


No comments:

Post a Comment