Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Chrissie - Under the Sumachs


A further encounter from the anonymous author, which I publish on his behalf.



**************************************


For LL

She wore denims and a white tee shirt when she arrived at my place in Norfolk England. Her skin was white as porcelain and as smooth as cream. The day was hot, really hot. Something of a rarity in England.

The Stags Horn Sumach trees, and others, were in full leaf. Some of those Sumachs found a home elsewhere, once, but that's a whole other story that I may tell sometime soon.

Chrissie and I had met a week earlier and had dinner. We crossed paths as a result of a development I was undertaking involving six new houses on a lot in the county. She was assisting my architect when I first saw her. Apparently she had been on holiday with some girl friends, previously, which explained why I hadn't seen her before.

Later that week she visited the site to deliver some amended plans and we got to talking. As I recall it was beginning to rain that day so we headed to The Blue Boar on the north east side of the City for coffee and a chat. Business out of the way we turned the conversation to each other, or rather I did at first. We agreed on dinner and that followed that weekend.

I left her that Saturday with an invitation to my place, on the following weekend, to which she agreed. In between we phoned and texted. This was all nearly 10 years ago.

So began a short but sweet relationship. We both knew it wouldn't last that long as we were some 20 years apart in age.

Chrissie turned up at my place that hot weekend around 11.00 a.m. on the Saturday. I showed her around the place and showed her photos of other properties I owned. As a junior architect, she was interested. In my office she spotted some of my photographs and complimented me on them. This was early days for me in that respect.

Nevertheless, Chrissie said she would like me to take some photos of her. I took various ones about the house, fully clothed in that white tee shirt and her denim. She was very photogenic and knew how to strike a pose which surprised me.

We had coffee on the patio despite the heat that day. I had erected one of those green gazebos so we were in the shade. At the end of that long patio were steps up to the pool. With Chrissie's help we removed the cover and she said she would like to swim later.

We wandered around the garden and then she turned. put her arms around my neck and we kissed. I was in shorts and a polo shirt. She pulled my shirt up over my head and caressed my skin. Her fingers running through my chest hair. She removed her tee shirt and then bra to reveal a great pair of breasts that had definitely seen the sun on that holiday but not entirely as was now revealed! I could feel her nipples on my skin.

I took some photos of her still wearing the denims at the top of my large garden




Her nipples were puffy, for want of a better word, and she was definitely aroused, as I was. Standing in the partial shade afforded by the Sumach trees she gradually removed her denims while I continued to take shots 









By now she had nothing on, nor did I. We caressed each other. My hands on her waist and thighs, then moving to her buttocks. She had her hands on my back and then my buttocks. Then she slipped her hand round to my member and I caressed her boobs while she worked on me a little.

On the other side of my hedge was a meadow which was totally secluded both from the house and distant road. he grabbed my hand and we headed there, collecting our clothes as we did. Due to the weather the grass, or more accurately the hay, was brown, but of reasonable height and soft.

Chrissie laid down on it her boobs spreading across her chest and smiling raised her legs held together to reveal her pussy to me. I could see she was moist.




Then she sat up a little and opened her legs wide which caused her 'lips' to part. I took as many shots as I could which she said she wanted as a memento of our lovemaking. At this point I was more than ready for her and she laid back and spread her legs fully. I knelt between that welcoming parting and she worked my penis rapidly in her clitoris.









She was obviously very deft in her use of me on her clitoris as she climaxed quite quickly and almost immediately guided me inside her. Despite being fully aroused my thickness was a reasonably tight fit which aroused us even further.

I recall I was rock solid inside her which brought her even more pleasure and I know I hit her g-spot more than once from the ecstatic cries she made. I had started slowly put was now pounding her hard which she encouraged me to do. It seemed that despite coming at least three times she wanted me to continue. I did  and eventually I could hold back no more and felt myself coming like an express train. I shot into her which brought even more sounds from her, to hers and my gratification and full satisfaction.

In viewing some of these photos now, it brings back memories of that long hot day in 2006, the smell of the meadow and the musky aroma of Chrissie. Her pink nipples and erect breasts and the pleasure her parted legs brought me...and her.






We lay there for  a short while regaining our breath and then hot-footed it back into the garden along the hot patio on tip toe because of the heat and plunged into the pool together. It was warm and felt great. Washing away perspiration and grass that had stuck to our sticky bodies. We embraced in the pool, caressed each other and Chrissie lay back in my arms her legs out in front of her. I gently cupped her breasts and caressed them. Squeezing slightly, they became firm again and her nipples erect. I wasn't sure if this was the effect of the pool or my hands but she liked it lots.

She said for me to rub her nipples hard as she stood in the water. By this time I was becoming aroused again and she nuzzled her bottom against me and allowed my by now erect penis to slide between her legs. She was still engorged  down there and her lips easily parted to allow some stimulation to her clit. She gripped the side of the pool, parted her legs fully and bent over. I took her right then and there in the pool 'doggy' style and she loved it, which was evidenced by the noise she made. No slow and languorous sex this time; it was just full on from the start and we came, as close together as made no difference..


That was the second of four sessions that weekend interspersed by meals, wine and some walking in the surrounding countryside. An idyllic weekend for both us.

We met quite a few times in the coming months,mainly for our mutual gratification, dinner, the theater and on occasion just business but with knowing smiles and glances....

Finally, the photo below doesn't belong to Chrissie - it is more recent - but the shot and the tan lines remind me of her. I enjoyed this view quite a few times but then this was another lady and another story entirely.


*********************************************



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity, but are concurrent with the events told in this account. All photos are taken by the narrator and are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment