Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Amelia

A further encounter from the anonymous author, which I publish on his behalf.




**************************************
For LL

Amelia

Amy, that's what she likes to be called, entered my life briefly during the summer of 2005. I had been over in Kensington, London, UK and decided to make my way back to Covent Garden by bus and walking. It was a fine day in May of that year.

When I boarded the bus I was forced to sit on the outside seat of two next to an attractive lady. No hardship, of course but the bus was pretty full. I glanced briefly at her profile as she looked out of the window and could also catch a waft of her perfume. Pretty good on both counts. She was wearing smart jeans and a top which indicated plenty of uplift. As I sat next to her it seemed she must be around 5' 6" given that my shoulders were well above hers and my knees were farther out from the seat.

The journey continued round Hyde Park Corner, along Park Lane and into Oxford Street - she didn't get off and of course nor did I. half along the latter street to my surprise she said hello and we started chatting, mainly about inconsequential things. I asked her where she was heading and she said she was going to get some lunch first and then browse Covent Garden. I indicated I was headed to the latter, but would she like to jon me for a bite to eat. The my astonishment she said yes. We alighted at the eastern End of Oxford Street and I suggested a small Italian place just of the south side.

During, what turned out be a delicious lunch, we found out a lot more about each other which I won't bore the reader with here. The upshot was that I invited her to dinner that evening. She lived in an apartment which again to my surprise was not very far from mine - the one I owned at that time.

After lunch we exchanged numbers and addresses and I said I would pick her up around 7.00 pm. We parted with a kiss. I headed for her cheek but she steered my head with her hands so that the kiss was lips to lips. On that 'promise' we parted.

Dinner was great and so was Amy. Gone were the jeans, replaced by a lovely v-neck dress that showed just enough cleavage to tantalize. Eventually we left and made our way back to her place which was quite a big apartment. She was a lawyer, but single. A career 'girl' I guessed. We arrived on her floor via the elevator and she let us in and put some lights on.

Then she turned, reached up and kissed me...well I kissed her too, to be fair. My hands were on her waist and her's around my neck. The excuse had been coffee at her place but that never happened. I shed my jacket and laid it over her couch. She then started to unbutton my shirt. Taking my cue from Amy I reached around her back and found the zip to her dress and...unzipped it. She shrugged it off her shoulders and it fell to the floor.

By now she was unbuckling my belt, having removed my shirt entirely. My trousers fell to the floor and I removed my socks. We both caressed each other's bodies and kissed more, much more and passionately. My hands sat on her hips and she was caressing my back. I undid her bra and revealed her lovely, pretty youthful and firm breasts..

We were equal in clothing, or lack of it... now. We had headed into the bedroom by now. Amy put a bedside light on which revealed lovely white bed linen. The room was feminine without being over the top. She came up behind me, her breasts pushed against the skin of my back. Her hands headed inside my boxers where they found a pretty hard member.  She remarked on my size and then removed my shorts. She stood away  from me and slid her panties off.

She was devoid of any pubic hair. As I faced her admiring her beautiful body she knelt in front of my and place her mouth around my erect penis. I placed my hands on her shoulders as she  sucked gently then she went to just using her tonge on the tip which caused me to start weeping some semen.

I caressed her shoulders and then gently raised her up onto her feet. and then onto her back on the bed. I parted her legs which she readily accommodated and started on a similar treatment with her pussy. When my mouth was in that region it wa apparent she was alreday quite aroused. I caressed her clitoris with my tongue and was surprised  (or maybe not) to find she began to climax quite quickly. Briefly looking along her stomach at her boobs, I could see she had thrown her head back and was crying out with pleasure.

For my part, I was ramrod stiff and when she reached her climax I stood entered her and started to thrust quite rapidly into her. The heighten the effect for both of us I had taken hold of her left leg so that I could 'hit' her clit hard and fast as I trust in and out. My right hand fondled and squeezed both her breasts. Her nipples were hard and her face flushed.

As I continued her cries were louder and more urgent. Almost like she could take no more but she did and I knew how to pace myself. Eventually after some minutes, my control began to go as I felt myself harden and swell even more - accompanied by a gasp from Amy - and then that inevitable feeling when you know the sap is rising very fast. I gushed into her at the same moment she had another climax which was accompanied by an ejaculation on her part.

We slept long and deep that night and the following morning made love twice. before sharing a bath. 

I always carried a small but good camera in my jacket ad we had some fun that morning taking photos of each other. Amy's are below. No facial shots for the sake of anonymity



Great body and complexion










Another invitation a.m.

Invitation about to be satisfied

After the 'event'


After the 'event # 2


*********************************************



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity, but are concurrent with the events told in this account. All photos are taken by the narrator and are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment