Monday, May 16, 2016

Annie





A further encounter from the anonymous author, which I publish on his behalf.




**************************************



Attention of LL

Something from a long way from England, but it's worth 'squeezing' in. You'll understand that reference later in the narrative.

I have been an inveterate traveler most of my life and the period LL, between your misdeeds and the eventual and our inevitable parting, was no exception.

I had been in the States at the time when on a whim I decided to visit Australia for the first time. That was sometime before I met my wife. I flew from LA to Brisbane and then north to Cairns as I wanted to explore the tropical rain forests e.g The Daintree, etc up there...with a guide, I hasten to add. Those salt water crocs make our alligators in Florida look like pussycats!

So I took the trip and the guide and headed north from Cairns. The guy who was my guide was a real bush man right down to his battered hat and the metal skiff he had laid up alongside the Daintree River. It was a great trip over a couple of days although we were never too far from Cairns. The roads in the Daintree were something else. Blacktop (tarmac) roads ran out after Port Douglas and you were on gravel roads after that. My guide, whose name was Bruce, believe it or not, had a high axle vehicle for our trip and we slept in it as well. Those high axles were needed over some of the creeks.

But I digress from why I am writing this. Eventually after some 6 days in the area I returned to my hotel in Brisbane. I hired a car and decided to spend a few days in northern NSW.

I drove down the coast road taking in Byron Bay, Lennox Head and eventually staying over in Ballina.

Byron Lighthouse


It was there I met Annie. The Aussies are nothing if not straightforward. I had decided on an early meal. Most folk are all tucked up in bed by 9 pm on the Gold Coast and I was thinking it might be the same in Ballina. I opted for a fish restaurant - there's a surprise LL - but the fish is great in Oz and particularly the Snapper and Barramundi. There were few people in the place that early mid week and I had a choice of tables. I chose a two seat table and ordered a Hahns Super Dry. Apart from me, there were two separate elderly couples. Then a young woman walked in and was about to take another table when she heard me place my drinks order, with my then English accent.

As I said the Aussies are upfront and this lady was certainly that as she asked if she could join me. I was a little taken aback, but agreed and said I could do with the company so far from home. Naturally, we got to talking about where my home was and before long we were into a long and very enjoyable conversation. I mentioned previously that this lady, Annie, was upfront in her approach. That wasn't the only thing about her that was upfront and straining at her top! It was hard not to glance down in that direction during the meal.

Annie suggested she show me some of the local sights the following day and said she would meet me in the foyer of my hotel in the morning. We made an early start, due to the heat later in the day, and under her guidance headed into the hinterland and up into the nearby mountain range. We climbed up via a reasonably winding road and from the lookout point had a view over a large chunk of that part of NSW and eventually to the sea in the distance.




There were several walks which we took, enjoying each other's company. In one quiet area among the trees Annie said she would like to kiss me, so we did. Tentatively at first but then a little more passionately. She pressed her body to mine. Her bare legs against my bare legs, her breasts pushed against my chest. Eventually we parted and from there sauntered back to the car hand in hand.





Lunch was calling by this time and I set the satnav to show restaurants - not that there were many out there. We spotted one not far off our track and settled on that. Turned out to be quite an estate with the main building mock Tudor in style - great lunch. There were gardens that we roamed for a short while, after eating.

It was hot and Annie said she knew somewhere we could cool off. So we set off from the restaurant on what proved to be something of a mystery tour. We headed further south on a country road for some miles (kilometres in Oz). Then Annie said to turn off down a dirt road between trees on either side. We continued some distance before we reached a small lake which was tan in colour.

She told me it was a tea tree lake and the tan color was due to the tea trees that surrounded it on two sides. I guess it was little known to but a few people as it was tucked away more or less in a woodland, apart from the southern vista. She said this was where we could cool off...or otherwise. She was laughing and had a mischievous look in her eye.

She pulled her top off over her head. Then swiftly removed her shorts and stood there in her bra and panties. 'Now you' she said. I needed no encouragement. Next thing we kissed, standing there in the heat by a secluded lake in NSW. I have been with many women outdoors and indoors, but this was quite unique.

Annie broke away laughing and then removed her bra and panties and waded into the lake for a swim. I did the same. We were naturally both nude. I guess the old word for what we did is 'frolic', in the water. I guess we were in there for 20 minutes or so, splashing each other, embracing and kissing...and it was grrreat! We climbed out eventually and toweled ourselves off lightly - the heat would do the rest. Annie was certainly fun, as she fooled around totally nude and I took photos of her. As she did her poses became more and more provocative...
















Eventually, Annie quietened down a little dried a hair a bit and became more subdued and submissive. We were at that moment when both a man and a woman know what they desire. On her part it was obvious and indeed on mine which showed itself physically and with some length and thickness...

She fondled and squeezed her own breasts, which she knew was more than I could stand and then she sat down with her legs apart. She was ready and so was I. I finally put my camera aside and on the soft damp earth we made love.

I think LL, that you know enough of me and my exploits, post your misdemeanors, to allow for the fact that on this occasion I am not going into detail

I had two more days there and our adventures roamed from the great outdoors to the bedroom and to the shore.












I have been posting these blogs for some time now, but will pause for a time as I believe, LL, you have gotten the message, that you were far from the 'only fish in the sea', that I was not the 'needy' person you might have believed I was and that I did not owe anything to someone who betrayed my trust...and my trust was absolute, in you, for a while. Then you broke it and suffered the consequences.

Those consequences denied you a life you will never have now. I nearly 'rescued' you from the mundane, but you slipped back down into that pool of ordinariness. I guess you feel secure there, but it's not a life, and not the one I had planned for you...once

My slate is clean, both with you and with what you thought you brought down on me ;-). You had no idea of my status with certain, let's say, 'authorities', which ensured my details appeared nowhere on record. I think you will know what that means. 

*********************************************



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity, but are concurrent with the events told in this account. All photos are taken by the narrator and are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment