Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Small Town Girl



A further encounter from the anonymous author, which I publish on his behalf.




**************************************

FOR LL


I was going to entitle this blog 'A Piece of Cake', but that would have been totally unfair to my younger companion -  in reference to that third afternoon we spent together. So Small Town Girl it is, but that is, for once, not a reference to you LL. Rather. it merely reflects the words on a tee shirt.

At the time I met Jess I was staying at a condo I owned in Florida. Just a two bed place that normally I rented out. The condo complex had a pool and I used to spend some mornings there. It wasn't frequented that much during the week as most folk were working.

Two days before the photos below I had been down there and the only other person present was Jess, lounging on a sun bed on the far side of the pool. The first day she was there in a bikini reading and taking the sun. We both glanced at each other, I guess, surreptitiously. I knew when she was looking at me and likewise I think she knew I was doing the same.

On that first day she left after an hour or so of my being there, walking right by me with more than a normal swing to her hips. I watched her ass wiggle its way out of the pool area and she knew for sure I was watching.

The second day I was down there there was no one present for a while but then Jess appeared, again in her bikini and took a sunbed close to mine. No more 'other side of the pool' stuff. So I said hello and we started chatting. The fact I am English by birth and she is American, got us talking quite freely. She moved next to my sunbed and I got us some coffees and we spent a very pleasant morning chatting and swimming together.

Close to lunchtime we went our separate ways, but agreed to same time, same place the next day.

The next day I was at the pool just a little before she was. The early morning swimmers had had their exercise and left for work, so it was just the two of us again. There was a craft class in the activity center for some older folk and that was about it.

We spent the morning by the pool and swam together, fooling around a little, then Jess kissed me, in the pool, and I kissed her back. First day we didn't talk just looked, second we spoke and swam together and third we were kissing.

We both finished up poolside and walked back to our condo block. Jess invited me into her place for coffee and something to eat. The something to eat turned out to be cake. She also turned out to be quite a minx.

She had carried her wet bikini back from the changing rooms close by the pool, as I had my bathers, along with my camera. She said would I like her to pose for me. I said, sure you are a very pretty lady and I can't resist photographing pretty women ... naturally!

The images that follow are a partial record of that afternoon

















A 'small town girl only' went as far as her tee shirt. Unlike another lady I once knew who really was one - LL - this lady could think big. She was from San Diego, Ca., originally, so she didn't harbor a small town mentality.

Having said that her boobs were small, but boy were they perfect and firm, as was the rest of her anatomy. She played around for a while, laying on the counter top and then she showed me she was wearing no panties, just her shorts. Eventually, they and the tee shirt came off, too. As will be seen, some shots leave nothing to the imagination. I didn't need to imagine - I was there.

Shortly after these were taken, the inevitable happened and we spent the afternoon, or most of it under and on the sheets. I won't describe that afternoon in detail but see my further tale below of our second encounter....
















Shorts off





No inhibitions!.....





Whatsoever































Great thighs and hips







What a gorgeous woman






Every which way you look at her



No tattoos on this lady LL - see above

















Quite an afternoon, all told!


***********************



Part Two

The photos below were taken on a second occasion and in a different location when we met up again about a month later. I had been in Europe for a few weeks mainly on business but also some pleasure.

No playing on the counter this time, although of course there were more photos and a more 'adult' approach to our liaison on this second occasion. I hasten to add it was one based on lust and pleasure on both sides. Two consenting adults, I think is the phrase and it suited us both at the time.

I had phoned her as soon as I had landed at RSW and she was waiting for me at my door when I arrived.  We kissed as soon as the door was closed behind us. Her lips were wet and, surprisingly, given the heat outside, cool. Her tongue was agile and held promise of what  might be to come. I could feel her teeth too, which were small.

It was  a beautiful kiss. One that held in it lust, naturally, but also a longing that amplified our recent separation. I had both my hands on her waist, but I moved one to her back and the other into her hair. She jammed herself hard against me. That was real nice and she could feel me, I could tell. We kept that kiss going awhile. Patience is rewarded they say and we were patient that late afternoon.

Jess was wearing one of those halter-less sun dresses sporting a white skirt and floral top (see below).  After that kiss I handed her a card and box of chocolates - it was Valentines Day, and that wasn't the only present we were going to share...








She sat down on the couch, opened the card and pulled me toward her. From that position she loosened the belt on my chinos. As she did I was looking down at her bare shoulders and the slight swell of her breasts above the sun dress. I pulled my polo shirt over my head as she said to me, here's your invite to my party and laughed. She opened her legs to reveal a matching pair of panties....






She stood and I slipped her sundress over the swell of her boobs, stood back and took this photo


Nice Ass


and this one...
and another


She was teasing me now. Here we were both in our underwear, she less than me having no bra, as she posed with the chocolates and card, We laughed and I snapped away...



That beautiful ass again


She slipped her panties half way down her legs, provocatively. Then completely removed them and exhibited herself fully and without any inhibition. Her nipples, which hadn't been touched, were becoming puffy and she was staring at my swollen crotch, still corralled by my underpants as she became more serious.







Puffy Nipples







The Bare Essentials...almost!





Great thighs






Legs together and....





Legs apart
She came much closer, almost up to the camera, for the shot below. By this time I was kneeling in front of her as she sat facing me. My face level with her pussy. A little fuzz had appeared in that area since I was last acquainted. I took a few more shots - shown below - and set the camera aside as she pulled my head between her legs. She was quite wet and yet we had barely touched each other beyond kissing that day. They say great sex is all in the anticipation and I guess that was what had led her to this point.

I got to work with my tongue as she lay back to a degree on the couch. In only a matter of minutes the noises emanating from Jess's throat told me she was enjoying the attention. I could feel her clit, under the coaxing of my tongue, become erect and hard. She began her own pelvic thrusting against my tongue and this was an indication that she wanted the pace to quicken.

I upped the pace of my 'attention' as I felt her tummy muscles tighten, contract, release then tighten again. Shortly after this point, she screamed out in pleasure as she experienced a full on orgasm.





























I was still kneeling on the rug as she regained her breath. I stood as did she. I took several quick shots so we could view them together afterward. Her face was flushed and her need was still there and full on.

At this point I had only explored her body below the waist so I turned my attention to her boobs as we stood together briefly.

Then she laid back and opened her legs revealing her beautiful pink flower, fully open and wanting me inside. I leaned over her and caressed her breasts then squeezed as she grabbed my penis and used it's hardness to stimulate her clit still further. By this time it was weeping and adding to the sensuous lubrication down there.

She guided me into her gently. Her pussy was tight and I touched all sides of her internally. I was so aroused I could feel myself swelling and throbbing inside her. She said do it fast. But I ignored that, at first, and slowly used the whole length of my penis to arouse her even further. She murmured in satisfaction. Slowly in and out, teasing her clit as I almost withdrew. It was getting very wet down there!

She reached up and grabbed my buttocks pulling me down on her hard and at that point I started in earnest pummeling her clit as I pounded in and out at a faster and faster pace. She cried out a cliched, yes! I took this as my cue to give her everything I had and then she came, convulsing on the couch and bucking upwards toward me.

I was nearly there and continued my thrusting as I felt her vagina flood with fluid, just before I shot all I had inside her to join it. We were mixed together in more than one way! I rolled off her as she was still experiencing a late orgasm. She thrust her hands between her legs as her legs quivered involuntarily with that third coming. I managed to take a quick photo for her benefit.

Then as she recovered I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. The blinds were drawn and we lay side by side turned in toward each other as we leisure explored each other above the waist, Her left leg was wrapped around mine as I caressed her and her breasts. Her nipples were still aroused and she asked me to suck them which I did. We spent all of 30 minutes in this fashion when she said, make love to me gain, but slowly this time.

No preamble was necessary She was aroused and so was I after very little coaxing from her warm hands. We started with her on top gently rocking which I knew was arousing her and stimulating her clit. I cupped her small but perky boobs on my hands and felt their firmness and the hard nipples standing proudly above me. She lowered herself while still gently rocking to and fro on me so that my mouth could encompass her right nipple ...then her left.

She rolled off me raised her legs fully apart and our long slow but fully satisfying sex began....

I'll leave it there now but that was some afternoon. A swim in the pool followed by a mutual shower, rounded that afternoon off, before we went out for dinner to celebrate Valentines Day....although we both felt we had done that already!











Recovering....






So you see LL. What you had with me didn't compare to what I enjoyed, post you. Just in case you might have thought you were great in the boob department, take a look at one of the ladies you may have read about in an earlier blog. She's bathing in the Pacific on a remote beach in Oregon.

They were quite a handful but I managed and...she appreciated my management












Incidentally LL yours wasn't the only tattoo I saw/photographed. This one was a pleasure! Not in USA but overseas in Europe...somewhere ;-)


On that rearward note I will sign off and say...


Ciao



********************

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity, but are concurrent with the events told in this account. All photos are copyright. ©















No comments:

Post a Comment