Friday, January 6, 2023

Emma

For LL in the UK

Emma was one of the earliest women after you LL. The first of the shots below were taken in May 2004 at her home in Suffolk. At that point in time I had been recording my notes of sexual encounters in a fairly brief format, apart from those with you. Emma was one of the first where I recorded a  lot more detail.

That detail is set out below.

I met Emma or rather she met me by accident. I had stopped off in Newmarket, Suffolk on my way by car to Kent, UK. The latter being another story altogether. The reason I stopped there was because I had been delayed in leaving by a business matter that had arisen. I swooped into Newmarket largely to grab some food to eat on my way south. The Rookery is a small shopping centre in the town and my plan was to grab lunch from Waitrose and continue my journey, munching on the way. had a small case packed largely as an overnight affair ...or maybe two nights.

That trip never happened at that point in time LL, because I bumped into Emma. Rather, she literally bumped into me, physically. She was coming out of the supermarket as I was going in and that is how we met. Later Emma told me she had bumped into me on purpose, which is why I say she met me. We had in fact met before but only for the briefest of moments in my solicitors office in Norwich. Emma had been waiting outside as I left the partner's office having completed my business there.

I'm pretty good wit faces and it dawned on me as we stood there her smiling rather sweetly at me, that I had seen her before. Right on cue, Emma reminded me where. We stepped outside as we were cluttering up the entrance and Emma had, I think, purposely stepped right into what they term as my personal space. I could smell her perfume, she was that close. She wondered if I had time for a coffee. We ended up in a small place that I believe still exists known as The Pantry. Emma was an outrageous flirt that day and I was enjoying every minute of it.

Her hand on my leg in the cafe, her leg against mine, her hip brushing against mine as we walked etc. I managed to phone Kent and postpone my visit - it did take place a week later. Emma was a woman on heat and it was obvious. After lunch when she invited me to her home just outside the town for coffee, I didn’t hesitate. At the time I had no idea why she had latched onto me, apart perhaps because I was single. Even that I had no idea how she could have known. A thirty something woman coming onto me without me making the first move was a novelty back then.

Having been married and totally faithful for thirty plus years, I guess I had no idea how many women ‘out there’ as you once put it wanted to get laid. I had already found out to some extent but at that time with only a few others. After all I didn’t start ‘straying’ until you had LL. However once I did, I enjoyed it greatly. I might have stuck with you but after that first time letting me down, I couldn’t trust you and then you carried on with others…so I more or less wrote you off.

I followed Emma back to her home. As you are well aware late spring in the UK can produce some lovely days and the day I first went to Emma’s was one of them. We skipped the coffee for one good reason LL. Emma removing her dress and then taking me to her bedroom. I followed her rather sexy figure upstairs. It was clad in her bra and panties, which had my interest right from the get go. As she sashayed up those stairs she reached behind her back and removed her bra LL. I was following fairly close behind when she turned at the top and threw her bra at me. I caught it, just. A wiggle of her bottom and Emma disappeared from view. I reached the top of her stairs to catch a view of her bending down removing her panties and giving a view of what I reckoned was my destination...her pussy.

I had removed my polo shirt on the way and all I had to lose was my trousers and underpants. Emma turned to watch me walk toward her along the landing and into her bedroom. That walk was 'delicious' LL. I took it slowly savouring every inch of Emma in all her nakedness. Plump small round boobs, the curve of her hips and not least her hairless pussy. which she was thrusting gently toward me as I neared her.

I managed to lose the rest of my clothes during that slow walk and, due to Emma, raise myself up to a full and rigid erection. It was one of those that wasn't going down in a hurry LL. It didn't. In stead it went up...against Emma's tummy as we embraced. Quite vertical it was, for a short while. I had my rams around her and she wrapped hers around me. We were pressed together, her breasts spread across my chest and her hands wandering down to my buttocks. I allowed my hands to drift to her hips and then to her buttocks. I was enjoying this precursor to sex, very much, caressing Emma while she returned the favor.

She eased her hips away from me, LL. which meant my erection went from the vertical to the horizontal. Emma followed the same change in position. One minute she was vertical her arms around me. then the next she had fallen back on the bed with her legs apart and her arms outstretched. I didn't need an invitation. I went straight for her pussy, which my tongue discovered was already...moist ... and all ready.

Did she enjoy me stroking her groove? Of course she did. I don't know of any women that haven't enjoyed that, including you LL. She was soft as silk, warm both physically and in personality. Her skin was flawless and most of all she was much younger than you and very hungry sexually. I plowed her furrow until it had splayed itself, ready for something much more substantial than my tongue. However, first there was the matter of her clitoris. It was not difficult to locate maily because Emma was so aroused. You could have said she was half way there all on her own LL...without any aids.

The other 50% was down to me and more specifically my tongue. Whereas it had probably taken her a little while to get her clit to where it was, the rest of the way arrived very quickly with the aid of my tongue AS I said locating it was easy. That little dome of flesh that pearl set in her pleasure area was already firm. By the time I had licked, flicked and sucked on it, she couldn't hold herself. Emma bucked, contracted, brought her legs and thighs hard against me several times, and she moaned and moaned as she came.  A great flood of her cum eased forth LL.

I knelt up between her legs and watched her go through the final throes of her orgasm. I looked down at her engorged tits and at her lovely red and very wet open pussy. Then I dived in or rather my erection did. The lips of her vagina were curled back and glistening in the sunlight. There was a small orifice at her entrance, large enough to take my tip which I placed there. I pushed gently, Emma widened the spread of her legs and I slipped inside a very warm and velvety pussy. At that point Emma told me I was quite large. Something I knew already I started sliding to and fro as she held her legs up and wide.

My hands were free, but only momentarily. They were soon placed on her breasts. Hard boobs and her nipples erect. A hangover from that first orgasm LL. What a pleasure to kepp me well and truly aroused LL. I continued my thrusting. This had turned out to be a very nice day indeed …for both of us … I was told later. Emma loved the fact that I could maintain my erection without flagging and the rhythm of my thrusts. Apart from how thick my cock was the other thing she remarked on was how long I could fuck her. 

I don't think I ever told her my mind trick for stopping myself coming. She was very impressed she told me between mmm's of pleasure. I may have been able to hold myself back, but Emma's need arose again and she couldn't hold back at all. Up came her hips begging me to make her come. Almost crying she eventually made it with a lot of help from me in the form of my hitting her clit again and again with my pubic bone...and rubbing with my finger/

She spewed forth, not only words of what amounted to ecstasy but also another load of cum. I don't use the word 'load' lightly either LL. Emma seemed to produce lots of her juices in quite measurable quantities.  I stayed inside her and allowed her to come down from her climax then I started again...thrusting/ Her pussy was as wide open as it was ever going to be now. She had me fling her legs right back so her feet were by her ears and I was riding her pussy and clit by almost sitting on her ass. I had, at that time in 2005, never heard a woman make so much noise while I was making love as Emma did that day.

Naturally she couldn't keep her legs in that position forever but she kept them there long enough to come again with her cum oozing out and trickling down her arse. Eventually she unwound herself leaving her legs resing on my shoulders while I continued to fuck her. Once more she came almost in unison with me. I had held myself back long enough and as she headed for that last orgasm I let rip and finalised things by shooting my lot inside her.

None of this was the end of things. merely the beginning. We had sex in her bath, from behind, her on top and on my la both inside and outside. I asked her why she hooked onto me in Newmarket and she said that it was the way I smiled at her at the solicitors in Norwich and my green eyes. I wasn't aware my smile was anything but normal.

Emma was so surprised with the way I made love to her she asked for more and more whenever we both could. She had no hang-ups about being naked around me nor showing her pussy...nor allowing me to take photos. On that latter note enjoy the shots below LL. they were all taken in 2005 about a month after that first time, in early July 2005. A lovely woman I'm sure you will agree...




























 Have a nice day ma'am



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. © 


No comments:

Post a Comment