Saturday, January 28, 2023

Andy

For LL in the UK



I’ll let the photos do the talking in this blog LL. They are over enlarged for your ‘benefit’ as you will have to bear in mind these were taken in a rather grand house in London in 2005. August to be precise. I was invited along to a party in Mayfair when down at Docklands back in the apartment I used to own.

It was a Friday when I went to the party. It was Saturday when I took these photos of Sophia. Late Saturday morning. I recall asking myself how does a guy like me and of my age wake up alongside a young woman like Sophia having sated her sexual desires the night before. Hard one to answer. It always has been. I have stopped asking myself what it is women see in me and just accept the fact they like me…alll six hundred plus from 2004 onward.

You will surmise that this photo session, set out below, in her sumptuous lounge ended in sex and you would be right. I guess you could say the final shot is her inviting me in…and again you would be right. I licked and flicked her clit until she came, squeezing her small but lovely firm tits at the crucial point. Not allowing too much of a recovery period from her orgasm, I went on to fill her pussy with my cock LL…and very nice it was too. Tight but nice and slippery until we really got going then it was not quite so tight and became wetter by the minute and the thrust.

Rich girls like to get laid as much as poorer ones and Sophia was no exception, plus she quite liked older men inside which is where I came in …and out, in and out. Demanding in sexual terms but other wise not s much. She was rich but then so was/am I so any heirs and graces in that regard were never going to work and she knew it.

A level playing field you could say. She liked to be level, horizontal a lot LL. Sophia came a lot under me and would happily let me have her five or six times in 24 hours…several times on some occasions during the same 24 hours.  As I said she liked her sex. Positions? We tried most of them but the three she liked were me on top, her on top and from behind. On the odd occasion on my lap which always left me free to suck on her tits.

Finally, I recall she had a lovely small mouth which was eminently...kissable, LL

Why is the blog titled Andy? Simple that is what Sophia called me.





















 👀
👅



Have a nice day ma'am



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©  

No comments:

Post a Comment