Friday, January 6, 2023

Shots


 For LL in the UK

Shots, sounds like a description of gunfire from one of my novels doesn't it LL. Here however, it is all about taking images, digitally, by camera of women. So many I did indeed lose count in the years 2004-2010. Later in 2016 and since I sort of kept a tally, hence the six hundred plus I keep mentioning from time to time. I guess the word to use is affairs. 

Here the photos without exception cover some of the many affairs I have had LL since and during your time. This selection is all in black and white. There are foreign affairs and home affairs, ranging from the UK to Australia and New Zealand.

In most instances below, it is a case of no names, no pack drill. I am sure you can use your imagination as to what we got up to. I will however give locations.






Paris




Puerto Banus





Cannes - I didn't 'have' them all just the second and third from the left.







╔═══ ೋღღೋ ═══╗ ☞π„π«π¨π­π’πœ π…πšπ§π­πšπ¬π’πžπ¬ ☜ ╚═══ ೋღღೋ ═══╝

Lauren is/was someone I met in New York City LL, somewhere incidentally I will be in a few days. She had enrolled my photographic services in 2008, which was fine, as she was and is an attractive woman and a delight to photograph.

There was another side to her as you may have guessed LL, both from the photo above and the reference to erotic fantasies. Somehow I accepted the fact that some lower class or working class women wanted sex and usually without a massive amount of imagination. You spring to mind in that respect.

Women like Lauren hide their sexuality well until they want sex and Lauren wanted lots of it, frequently and in all sorts of positions to fulfil her fantasies. Oral was all part of it too with her wanting me to come over her titits or in her face and mouth. She had a generous pussy when fully aroused and dilated and she loved having my cock all the way inside it, be that laying down or standing up, from behind or from the front.

She had an appetite too. I recall some days when we had sex six time and she came on each and every occasion sometimes multiple times. I matched her comings, needless to say.

Now here am in NYC again LL as of December 12....I wonder if she ....is ....




Carcassonne - My shirt, her breast my hand. The other one was on the camera.





Norwich






Buttercup meadow Suffolk, UK - Nice ass!




Clermont Ferrand - Nice boobs



I'm not sure even now LL how it has been that I attracted the attentions of certain women who wanted to share me with another, but as I love attractive ladies and sex, I never refused.





Taken near Reims ...





Nagoya, Japan

The answer to the question you may be asking yourself is....yes ... but not at the same time.







Norfolk 2004






Denia 2006






Faversham 1970







Near Minneapolis 2008






Beziers, France 2015






Norfolk 2004





Paris 2009




France 2017





Boston Mass., studio 2016






Wymondham 2006







Kerala India 2010







Oregon 2016




Kent 1970








Norwich 2005







London 2006





Selfie from Fort Myers 2005






Lyon, France 2008









London Studio 2009




London 2018



 Have a nice day ma'am


αΏΌ

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. © 

No comments:

Post a Comment