Saturday, January 28, 2023

On Display

For LL in the UK

A selection of women who decided one of their best features should be photographed LL.  Pairs that I admired and in all instances held….dear. All shapes and sizes but none over fifty. Like the ladies in question these shots were spread over six years, 2004-2009. Later shots will come…later.

After my initial experiences in 2004, the fact women liked me photographing them came as no surprise. Once again there are new women and women you have seen before here.












London 2008
Those lips of hers went where yours never did LL. 

My lips (and tongue) went exactly where you might expect, on the two items above and  indeed with quite a bit of success, elsewhere.






Essex 2005

She was everything you might expect from an Essex girl when it came to sex. She wanted me to try everything and I mean everything LL. In the end I exhausted her despite her youthful years. What memories!







Florida 2006

Not blonde as you will see if you look closely. I was certainly very close to that area. Nuzzled up you might say and I don't mean just her breasts






Italy 2006

Arezzo Italy is where I met this gorgeous woman. I was on my way to Rome, but ended up spending a week with her in her place. There wasn't a night we weren't at it LL. I thought she would want a break, but no she kept wanting more...and getting it! There are some lovely women in Italy and this lady figures high among them.







Florida 2007

Slim body, great breasts that were firm and very responsive. I really enjoyed myself with her and we were both more than satisfied with each other and with our sex.







Norfolk 2005

This shot was taken at her home, the other side of Norwich from where I lived, in July 2005. She 'introduced' me to the lady below, then all three of us got together a few weeks later for what turned out to be quite a session LL. 








Norfolk 2005

Another blonde. Seems I had a penchant for them back then, but it was pure chance...and they weren't all truly blonde, if you follow my meaning.

Near my pool in May 2005. Then a few weeks later with her friend above. Small, but perfectly formed LL - hers, not yours!




Norfolk 2004

Her home, her boobs and her bed. All in July 2004  - onwards as well.






👀
👅


Suffolk 2006

Proper poser, for my camera, was Molly. She was actually an Australian over here working and seeking a bit of fun in her free time. I was happy to provide it. Photos taken, like Molly was, in early June 2006


👀
👅







Spain 2006

Inez on vacation from Madrid when I met her in a restaurant in Estepona. She decided that she rather liked me and availed herself of my services ... to get serviced. Lovely week while she was there LL.






👀
👅



New England 2009





New England 2009

Both shots above were taken in Massachusetts before I bought my place on Nantucket, LL. It is one summer's day in her backyard. Not difficult to meet attractive women here with a population of 330 million!

👀
👅






London 2006

Met her just before Lucy and just after Carole. This shot was taken in London after we had returned from a trip to California. We continued right through to 2010...seeing each other and sleeping with each other.









Spain 2007

Viva Espana as they say...and I guess you would say too, bearing in mind how much you visit there. I have to acknowledge here are benefits there and this lady in Denia was one of them. Lick me was one of her requests that she made with a fair frequency and she meant in all three areas. I'll leave you to figure out where, although it's not hard ...  unlike me at the time!




New York 2009 - Studio shoot










New Jersey 2009

Upward thrust of her tits at my request...just for the camera you understand.




Knightsbridge 2009

Upmarket in class and style LL, but still a woman with needs that required satisfying







Carlisle 2004

You won't know her LL as she is quite a bit younger than you and moves in entirely different circles. However, she was about the third woman I enjoyed a relationship with after you went behind my back This photo was taken in June of that year one Monday morning about twenty minutes after leaving your 'humble abode'. An hour after that while you were at work, we were banging the brains out of each other.







Milan Italy 2008 - Background removed.

Chiara






Norfolk 2005

I loved those summers in Norfolk especially when women like the one above who you have seen before, wore very little under their dresses etc. This shot was taken a week or two before I took you to Cyprus - your final chance LL.






France 2007

The restaurant was closed and the blinds drawn. Sunday in Rouen with nothing to do except each other...





👀
👅


Greece 2009





Greece 2009

Two shots above are of Sarah, a friend from London who flew out to join me at my home on Skyros.

👀
👅



Have a nice day ma'am


ῼ

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©  

No comments:

Post a Comment