Monday, January 9, 2023

Why?


 For LL in the UK

Why? 

That's a question I have asked myself ever since 2004 LL. Why have women been so keen to disrobe, either for my camera or for sex ... with me? It is not as though they are, or were not attractive enough to have any man they wanted, or indeed any photographer to take shots of their bodies.

Let's start with the photography. A lot of it has come down to trust over the years. I started out in the UK of course, when several women I knew and still know asked me to take some shots of them. At that stage of things all the shoots were of the fully clothed kind. In the course of those shoots I was paid compliments for the shots of course, but also for the manner in which I conducted myself - dare I say, as an officer (fact) and a gentleman (only outside the bedroom!)

Then one or two decided they trusted me enough for me to take topless shots and finally fully naked ones...with varying degrees of intimacy portrayed LL. From there sex frequently followed almost always instituted by the women. Then when I started using my skills as a photographer professionally, things became even more interesting. Women who could afford my services LL, also afforded themselves of my services. Separated, divorced, married, bored or just plain nymphomaniacs they all availaed themselves of me.

Naturally, I had and have standards and I didn't have sex with those I didn't find attractive. Given the clients I had and have there were very few that didn't fit my requirements..and I certainly fitted theirs...beautifully.


The way women came onto me started back in my internet days, before the photography became a serious matter. In the beginning, late March 2004 onwards, it was mainly women I dated online and practiced my photography with. They were in their forties with one or two just turned fifty. That was mainly because that was the age range I put in the filters. I met quite a few women that year, some didn't get further than a drink or a light meal out. Others and that was most of them were hungry in another way - sexually. 

At first, I thought to myself all they really wanted was a good fuck and they didn't mind who performed it, but it became apparent to me it was more than that. The way I made love, the good manners and controlled generosity I extended, all figured I was told, plus many genuinely liked me, my smile and those green eyes of mine. I was enjoying myself meeting others not just for the sex that came with it but the company. 

The willingness of women younger by a margin than me to allow me to bed them surprised me LL. It seemed that they wanted to enjoy the intimacy of making love, not just the sex itself but the laying together, the kissing and the caressing. They were all part of it I was told by many women. Yes they were hungry for sex and back then at that stage of things it was mainly, single, separated or divorced women with a few widows as well. The later spanned mid forties to early fifties none older than fifty two back then.

Having been a married man for thirty two years until my wife died, all of this was new to me and a surprise. The last time I revelled in having more than one woman was before I married in my early to mid twenties. The surprises weren't finished though. Women it seemed talked of the sexual experiences and so slowly my 'reputation' slipped from one woman to another. That was how I started bedding women in their thirties LL and on a few occasions their late twenties - their wish.

Of course the internet contacts I made up and down the country from you home town all the way to the south coast, had no idea what I was like in bed and I had no idea what they were like, but there were many that wanted to meet and having met in most cases wanted a little more than a drink and/or a meal. So it was that I was soon overwhelmed by Debbie's in Durham, Cathy's in Canterbury and Hannah's in Hertfordshire.

In fact, most of those internet ladies were spread from Cumbria to East Anglia via Lancashire, Northumbria, Yorkshire Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire. By 2006 Many of those had drifted away or moved on. I was no longer making the trip to see you...being the reason. Instead I was busy in East Anglia, Bedfordshire and south of the river (River Thames that is). There are a lot more people down  south LL and the choice was as wide as the legs the women spread for me. That was how I entered the London scene in 2006/7 and from there everything flowed ... as freely as those women's cum.

Overseas contacts and eventually my own here in the States completed the set up, a long way from just you, your deceit, theft and inability to commit to anything. 

Below are photographs of some of the many women that figured in the narrative above. The photos here are black and white or, if you like, monochrome, as I prefer this medium. A fair few you have seen before LL. Here they are just different shots of them. Maybe it harks back to when I first took photography up at age twelve. Then I always took back and white.

Incidentally along with photos of you, all of my extensive portfolios are backed up on sveral drives and at least three cloud locations.






Leah Nottingham 2004




Kathryn New York 2008




Jen  London 2006





Rachel Norfolk 2005 Always up, or down, for it





 Becky Suffolk 2005 - Very willing...and able










Linda Essex 2005 - Lovely figure.




Sue Canterbury 1970





 Vicky Essex 2006




Helen Hexham 2004 - Photos say it all...







Georgina London 2007






Donna Boston Mass 2017





Dawn - Leeds 2005







Carrie Florida 2009





Charlie (Charlotte) London 2007






Laura California 2007 - Boy could she go LL!!







Drew - Massachusetts 2009 - A case of one two three and there they were...superb









DEnise - King's Lynn, Norfolk 2004.






Cheryl Suffolk 2005 - Bit chunkier than usual for me LL, but a very comfortable 'ride'





Liliana, Amiens France 2006









 Astrid, Dortmund, Germany 2008







Sarah Newcastle 2005 - A real handful there LL…and I mean real. Gorgeous!




Claire Norfolk 2005 - All behind, you could say LL








Sarah London 2016









Christina California 2017






Julie France 2010







Adrienne La Rochelle, France 2007






Clare Norfolk 2006






Anna London 2008 - studio shoot.





Pennsylvania 2016






Alessia, Near Bergamot Italy 2008








London Studio 2009 Abigail




London Studio 2009 Bridget




London Studio 2009 Melanie






Kim Norwich 2005



Have a nice day ma'am



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. © 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment