Monday, November 28, 2022

Outstanding


For LL in the UK

More from my black and white archives LL. The out in the title is because most of the shots were outside and in the main the women are standing. I will leave you to decide whether they are 'outstanding'. I certainly though so.

Places, names, dates and maybe a few remarks populate this blog LL.







Annabel London 2009. You probably know of the architecture of those lovely Victorian houses in London that have a basement and up to four other floors. This one and Annabel were in Chelsea. The photo having been taken in the garret room on the fourth floor above ground. Annabel wanted to be taken in comfort on the next floor down in her bedroom...and so she was.







Two lovely women and one gorgeous horse in New Hampshire 2016. Susan on the left, Beth on the right of the photo. The horse was mine and in a way so were my two companions.






Queensland 2017 Pammy.











 Near Limoges, France 2007 Amandine






Austria 2008 Lisel







California 2007 Kathy




Paris 2007 Émilie - Loved those boobs of hers LL








South Carolina 2008 Jamie....after the 'event'

~~~~~





Cornwall 2007 Amy

~~~~~



Greece 2009 Ionna





California (of course) 6.00 a.m. with Joanna







Virginia 2008 Beth just over two and half years after you LL and here I was on this Virginia estate with Beth who was to become divorcee of someone who works for the US Government in DC. Beth may have been a Virginian from a well established family but she was no virgin, that I can confirm! What a body. You were never in my class...but you might have been once, many moons ago.




Chiara 2016 at a villa on Lake Como. This is the same Chiara I stay with in Milano.




Greta, Near Munich 2008

Lots of these ladies were clients who wanted a 'little extra'. Not bad LL. Getting paid to pleasure these women...was it.





Laurel isn't a client but a New England friend which is where this shot was taken...and that isn't all that was taken 2017





Helen, Bedfordshire 2010 Horses weren't the only thing she rode. Taken at her place. Cute arse and lovely breasts.







Julia London 2018 a client who be came a friend and briefly, also became a lover. Husbands have a habit of getting in the way!





Caterina, Turkey 2008 - She's Russian.




Olivia, Oregon 2010






Emma, New York 2010 . Gorgeous boobs LL….no not you!! Emma.









Cassie (as in Cassandra) London 2015 onward. This shot always makes me think Ready, steady (or maybe not so steady) go…we definitely did . She loved me, as an older man, giving her everything she thought she wanted/needed and quite a bit more. Changed her view of….younger men.


 
Kim # 2 Norfolk 2006…best description of this scene LL, is after the event. An ache satisfied, you could say.




Rachel Harrogate 2004. Staying in hotels was part of my life in the business world and became part of my life in the world of willing women LL. Rachel was staying at the same hotel as I was (I had a date on the Tuesday from the internet). Monday night and Tuesday morning in bed with Rachel and her great, in both senses of the word, breasts wasn’t something I was going to turn down. We both checked out the following morning but hooked up twice again on other trips. Apart from the obvious she liked the photos I took.





Hayley 2005 near Swaffham. Didn’t take much to make Hayley ‘wet’ LL. She often was and she told me it was due to the anticipation of what was to come/cum. She asked me to take this shot.





Sophie California 2007. Miles away from most of the ladies in this bog. This shot was taken on the shore quite some way north of San Francisco.







Camille 2008 France. What a lovely woman she was LL - restored my faith in womanhood after your shenanigans. We stayed together for quite a few years, before Ash and then after, post 2015



The eight photos below are all of Ellie. taken on two occasions at her home in Blofield, near Norwich 2004 and 2005. Draw your own conclusions on what kept me from visiting you LL, apart from your going behind my back that is.

Incidentally, I haven't forgotten the jewellery....

















 Have a nice day ma'am



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. © 



No comments:

Post a Comment