Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Defining


For LL in the UK








The above quotation is quite pertinent to the way you and I lead our lives. If you prescribe what you want from life ahead of achieving it then you are limiting yourself. Better to keep your mind and options open like I have. We all have ambitions LL, but should never be too single-minded about them.

You had options in the past and indeed over the years but decided I guess, on what you thought was the 'safe' way forward. Sadly for you it has proved to be both a rut and boring. I don't rely on my own perception for that view but on the view of several mutual friends, all female.

Even when I knew you I never closed my mind to what might lay in the future. I never defined in my own mind any particular aim...be it in life, love or business. I allowed things to evolve.

I have lived my life fully LL. You have existed in yours. That need not have been.

Turning to the photos in this blog which are all black and white - my preferred medium - you will note that often some are not as sharp or in focus as others. This is due to two things. One, I use different cameras in different situations and two, nearly all are enlarged for the blog.

Moving on to the photos below....I am, in the main, just showing locations and years. You have seen all of these woman before, but in different shots. I will continue to post these until I lose my marbles as a constant reminder to you of my life against yours. 

After you cheated on me, or at least when you found yourself able to tell me you asked me to remain as your friend. How you believed that could be possible after what you did LL beats me. I guess it was your selfishness. Wanting you new man and trying to hold onto to me. Either that or you must have taken me for some kind of fool. Either way it was your mistake acknowledged in early 2006 by yourself. I gave you plenty of opportunities to stay, but your judgement was flawed as it has been throughout your adult life. Shame really as I was once very, very fond of you.

On the minus side there is of course the matter of the jewelry. I bet you thought I had forgotten it after nearly seventeen years - I haven't. My lawyer in the UK will 'swoop' when you are least expecting it...or you could just return the items. I will even provide you with an address.

You defined your life and its limits. I allowed mine to flow without 'definition' and it has taken me all sorts of places, a few of which appear below.




Rome, Italy 2017 - Raffaella











Islington, London 2010 - Camilla





Near Chartres, France 2009 - Émilie (the morning after...)





Near Concord, New Hampshire 2008 - Jodie





Malibu, California  2016 - Jayne (my shirt but not my tie - her husbands)





 
Newcastle UK 2005 - Kate






 Bury St Edmunds 2004 - 2007 -Emma





Near Bridport, Dorset 2006 - Amy





Cookham, Berkshire 2009 - Dreamy eyed Jen




Norfolk UK  2006 -Two broads on the Broads









Besthorpe, Norfolk 2007 - Sarah




London Studio, 2007 - Charlotte






Commission with benefits, Kensington 2007 - Helena





Massachusetts, USA 2008 - 2019 (off and on) - Faith





New York 2015 - Beth







Carcassonne, France 2019 - Aisling




Penrith, Cumbria 2005-2006 - Laura









 
Santa Barbara, California 2018 - Dee








London Studio 2009 - Kara







France 2015 Andrea







Croatia 2015 - Katica





 
Norwich 2005-2007 - Helen








At the shore USA 2006 - Anon







Dereham, Norfolk 2004 - Carol





Wetherby, Yorkshire 2004 - Karen....she couldn't wait... ever!




Griston Norfolk 2004 - Cathy







A certain Greek Island with Michelle 2017





King’s Lynn, Norfolk 2005 - Denise






Saffron Walden, Essex 2006 - Annie



Have a nice day ma'am



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright








No comments:

Post a Comment