Monday, November 28, 2022

The Bard

 For LL in the UK


“Love all, trust a few,

Do wrong to none: be able for thine enemy

Rather in power than use; and keep thy friend

Under thy own life's key: be check'd for silence,

But never tax'd for speech.”


― William Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well



Quite appropriate don't you think LL, especially the highlighted words. Pure coincidence that the quote is from that particular work. For me it was indeed all well that ended well.

After you, I did exactly what the first line says - I loved all and trusted few. Up until you and your deceit, I trusted all and loved all. The things you destroy LL - you have no idea do you. I view you now as something I would scrape off my shoe. I could use the vernacular and call you a piece of s**t, because that is what you were and are in my opinion. No wonder M and C ended up without you. You probably drove them to where they ended up.

I'm made of tougher stuff (highland blood coursing through my veins) and a sight cleverer than all you men past and present. The so called 'journalist' whose English leaves a lot to be desired and whose 'nooks' reveal his weakness in that area.

We all make mistakes. You aren't the only one although you were my mistake. In a way I was your mistake as well. That is you made the mistake of supposedly dumping me. You shouldn't play with the the 'big boys' LL you will always lose and you lost with me. You had already begun to lose me quite early on in April 2004. 

At first I gave you the benefit of the doubt about your slip concerning a vist to Rugely, when in fact it was Oxford. Then I gave it some though, checked a few things and decided I needed to hedge my bets. Good job I did. Like the proverbial leopard, you didn't change your spots, couldn't keep your panties on and continued to 'play away'.

I will continue to remind you of your 'mistake' until one of us is no longer here.

Turning to happier events, in my case that is. I definitely made the right choice moving here to my home in Palm Beach and selling up in Naples. Great social life, especially for a single fella like me. Thanksgiving has been and gone. I entertained 22 here, family, mine and Ash's, and a few friends. The greatest joy was having all the grandchildren together under one roof. They love the plane by the way.

Seems you missed out on yet another trip to 'the Costas'. Not something I'd miss at all especially where you go and what you do there. In the New Year I'll probably go to my home on Oahu - beats the pants off you destinations.

More for you to read and view at the usual place:

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment