Sunday, November 20, 2022

Sarah


For LL in the UK

This is the second blog of an individual woman as promised LL. It may be that it is because I like brunettes that Sarah bears more than a passing resemblance to Holly in my previous blog.

However, they were separated by continents and years in the pantheon of my encounters, escapades, call them what you will.

Sarah was thirty four when these photos were taken and she lived quite close to me, when I lived in Norfolk (that seems an age away now...and a continent!) I met her in the car park of the Canary and Linnet pub where I took you a couple of times. When not entertaining you and obviously not in your neck of the woods I would go there on the odd evening when I didn't feel like cooking. Opportunities for me with women arose all the time LL, without me getting anywhere near trying. That was the case with Sarah.

I don't think she frequented that pub regularly as I hadn't seen her there before, but I did that evening in 2004. I had hardly noticed her inside as I was in the habit of reading while finishing up on my meal. AS I was leaving around mid evening I saw a lady trying to get into her car. She seemed to be having trouble negotiating the driver's door.

I walked over and asked the lady if she was OK. She staggered slightly and ended up in my arms with her head laying on my shoulder. She had more than enough to drink. I told her so and she didn't argue. I said I would drive her home. She didn't argue. After a little interrogation I managed to get her address from her LL.. It reminded me of the state you had been in a few times after drinking too much.. I helped her into my car, pulled her skirt down, which had ridden up a fair bit and then took her car keys and locked her car.

My good Samaritan streak coming out in me I guess, LL. I certainly had no other thoughts other than to get her home safely. I told the landlord what I was doing and they confirmed the car would be fine left there. I drove her home. Another small village without street lighting. I eventually found her place. Although I had talked to her on the way there she had kept nodding off. I woke her and eventually she produced her house key from her purse (handbag). I got her inside sat her down on her couch and sat with her a short while. 

She thanked me and also apologised. I told her to lock her door and I would come by in the morning to take her back to the pub for her car. I told her on second thoughts I would make that late morning, given the fact she was still far from sober.

Come the following day LL, I retraced my steps to her home where she was waiting for me. I walked up to the door was about to press the door bell and the door opened. A completely different Sarah stood there ready to go. I wouldn’t say she was dressed to kill LL, but what she wore was fairly figure hugging. She looked quite fetching. This time she got in my car (the silver Lexus - this was 2004, post March) unaided. Sarah said she remembered little of last night apart from my telling her to lock her door. I asked if she made it to bed - she had, in the end.

Then she said she owed me an explanation. I told her only if she wanted to - all I was doing was helping a lady in ‘distress’. Sarah explained her partner of some years standing had left her for another woman. She had tried to get him to return, but without success. Eventually, she had turned to drinking her emotions into oblivion, including eating out at the pub and drinking her way through the evening. All of which she apologised for during the twenty minutes it took to drive her to the pub to collect her car - a VW Golf, by the way LL. It sort of suited the Sarah I came to know fairly soon after.

Fast and furious.

We had exchanged contact details in the pub car park, although I guessed that was probably just a courtesy and a desire to want to stay in touch, but not much more. Of course I thought she was attractive at that point, but nothing more, given she was only thirty four. I’m not sure why back in those early days I sort of shut out the possibility of being with women of that age, because it all changed in fairly short order. The episode with Sarah took place in late May 2004, so it was indeed early days in my sexual exploits. She was among the very first of the younger women LL. 

Now, I guess it is not difficult to understand why I was drawn to women like Sarah, given what you had been up to behind my back. Not difficult for me to understand and maybe not for you either.

I didn't hear from Sarah for a couple of days. I had helped her home on the Monday of that week after getting back from you. She asked me to go over to her place on the Wednesday afternoon which is how these photos came to be taken...along with Sarah. She turned out to be one very sexy lady. It became obvious in fairly short order LL that Sarah wanted to reward me for being her white night two days before. That is not to say she didn't get her satisfaction from our coupling.

When I arrived she was wearing a cotton dress, bare legs and as far as I could make out the usual items of underwear. The cotton dress was above the knee and so as I watched her make tea for both us, I was able to appreciate her long legs and her figure outlined under her dress. 

We sat at her island unit. She had one even back then and the house was hers, not her ex-partner's. Side by side more or less. Half facing me and me her. She crossed those long legs of her taking her time doing so. That I am sure was intended because I could certainly see she was wearing a pair of nice lacy panties. Then there was the lean forward when she said something at a couple of points, again giving me a tantalising glimpse of her cleavage etc. Finally when we had finished our tea she slid off the kitchen stool in such a way as to reveal most of one thigh.

I wasn’t naive by any stretch of the imagination. I knew she wanted sex. In fact, I could almost smell it on her LL. I had brought my camera over at her request which was the start and the instigation of what followed.

Despite the fact I had only known Sarah for such a short time she said she wanted me to  photograph, not just in her clothes, but in her underwear and  'If you are very good, naked' - the latter being her words. Quite what she was prepared to do for the camera surprised me somewhat LL. Remember this was 'early days' for me. Later it almost became de rigeur or au courante.

There was a proviso. If she stripped to her underwear. I was to do the same. If she went naked I was also to do the same. They were the terms and conditions by which I was to abide. Not a problem as they say. She slipped out of her dress and I stripped down to my underwear. I took the first few shots near her back window. Not overlooked in any way, incidentally. See photos 1-4 below:



Photo 1





Photo 2




Photo 3






Photo 4

While I was taking the shots above we exchanged some banter, part of which was that I pointed out it was unfair because I had a naked top and she didn't. It was all fun of course and part of where we were headed. To level up the 'playing field' Sarah removed her bra LL. IT was indeed a playing field too as we both knew it was all about having sex.

With her firm breasts on display my member got the better of me and manifested itself in the shape of a bulge in my underwear. She removed her panties LL. See the shot immediately below. My part of the bargain was to remove my underwear too, which I did. Now I was walking around with my camera taking the shots below, and others that I haven't posted here, with my erect appendage going before me, much to Sarah's delight.

The poses that she took up some of which are in the following photos told me all I needed to know about her sexuality and desires. She posed naked standing then displaying her pussy from behind and with her legs wide apart lying back on that arm chair of hers. The shots below all took place withing I guess 8 -10 minutes, following which the camera was put to rest and we prepared for action.

Sarah had her arms around my neck and my cock between her legs as she told me how posing as she had made her feel very sexy and aroused. I didn't doubt it as within minutes of my erection resting along her pussy, I could feel her juices flowing. She was damp at first then wet. I was well erect given how we were. Her nipples had become erect and she was teasingly brushing them against my chest LL. My hands were on her hips then on her bottom. As you can see in the shots she had quite a cute ass back then and it was lovely to hold. We kissed then she turned around, again shuffling herself back onto my erection but this time from behind.


I placed my hands on her waist kissed her on the neck just below her ears and placed my hands on her breasts, alternately caressing them and squeezing. Sarah moved my hands eventually, to her hips where they sat on her warm silky body momentarily until I decided to slide my hands down the front of her tummy in a 'V' formation heading for her pussy over even silkier skin. I could feel Sarah's anticipation. It was in her breathing which was a little faster, her vocalised mmm's and the smell of her sex.

She started rocking gently on my cock as the fingers of my right hand reached her pussy and in particular her clitoris. She rocked and I rubbed  LL. My left hand found her left tit and then Sarah was writing in my arms, quivering and coming uttering a few expletives as she came, one of which described what came next.

I am sure her come dripped all the way to her bedroom but she didn't seem to care. All she wanted was me and me inside her. I obliged as she fell onto her bed having thrown the duvet to the floor. Up went her legs, out went her legs and in went my cock. Although dilated, I negotiated her entrance carefully as I wasn't into hurting women then or since. It was necessary as she was a little tight to begin with. However that passed and I was soon thrusting nicely and wallowing in her juices as she smiled up at me and kept saying how nice it was. It was...for me as well, LL.

Srah came again then after a suitable break that involved a lot of cuddling, kissing and caressing she asked me to 'do it from behind'. That didn't surprise me given some of the poses she had adopted earlier. I slipped inside her while standing by her bed while she knelt in the ideal position. She said she wanted me to be a bit rougher this time and so I was. I also had n't come LL and as I thrust hard fast and repeatedly into Sarah she urged me on. Yes, yes go faster. harder please,' and similar remarks until all she could utter were moans and uhh's as I hit her with all I had.

For a while, as I kept going and going, I didn't think either of us were going to come, but then in a joint explosion of her orgasm and my ejaculation we did just that, in unison. It raely happens that you both come at the same time but it did that day LL and boy it was so good and lovely. I had also one over one of the earliest of my younger women to the idea and fact that older men can be very good in bed. 

As we lay talking afterward Sarah said most of her experience up to then had been with younger men with what she described thinner cocks and their coming too early for her. That she told me was very frustrating for her. Our lovemaking that day she said had been wonderful for her. She had never come three times in one 'session' in fact sometimes in the past she hadn't come at all while with a man and had to masturbate to get any sort of satisfaction. Apart from what she  called my 'technique' of exploring her pussy with my cock both outside and inside and the way I varied both my thrusting and angle of entry, the one thing that stood out (pun intended) was how thick I was. Sarah told me I touched every part of her inside, some parts that had never been touched too and that was so stimulating and lovely for her.

     






















Rarely  have I enjoyed a woman just the once and never seen her again LL. In Sarah's case I saw her a lot after that first time. Sometimes it was her place and more often at mine. (You would be surprised or possibly not as to how many women had bounced up and down on the same bed you also slept with me in). We occasionally went out together, mostly in Norwich. 

However her main interest was having sex with me and for want of a better word 'experimenting' with different positions and actions that stimulated us both, not that either of us needed too much of that. One thing Sarah did enjoy was being spanked hard as she approached her climax. Slapping her lovely bottom was a real pleasure LL. I'm trying to recall quite how long we continued but I think it must have been approaching two years and neither of us got bored with each other. Sarah eventually found another partner. There was no way we were going to get together due to the age difference but now the gap doesn't seem quite so large with Sarah being in her fifties. Having said that she is still living in Norfolk UK whereas I am here in the USA.

Although she found a partner, she did for a while keep coming back to me for what she called 'full satisfaction'. In the end we drifted and as I was in Europe and over here in the US a lot in 2006/7 that was the end of what might be termed 'a beautiful relationship', LL



Have a nice day ma'am



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. © 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment