Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Up and Down

For LL in the UK

I bet, LL, that you think the title of this blog refers to a certain physical activity. It doesn’t, it refers to my travels up and down two countries and the women I met during those trips. Yes, there was some ‘up and down’, of course there was, but this blog is partly to demonstrate how much I got around in the months and couple of years spanning 2005 - 2007.

The two countries were Britain and Italy. 

At this point I am in two minds as to whether, to coin a phrase, flesh out the photos that follow with their back stories. I certainly had my hands full and over full in several instances as you will surmise. Those in the UK, ex London and the south, were during your time LL, 2004- 2005. The remainder 2006 right up to 2019, excepting the period when Ash and I were together. 

It might be more economic to say that each and every one was a very satisfying lay LL and they were more than satisfied themselves with the service I performed. From Cumbria to Sicily, Italy these ladies are spread and frequently were spread or spread themselves, so hungry sexually they were. For me asa  man there has been a lot to be said for the younger women and their appetites, nationality nor geography made much difference although I would say my Italian lovers had an edge over the English ones.

From near your doorstep (almost literally on one occasion1) to southern Europe, in this blog, Up and down two countries, one continent and quite a few women.

As to their back stories...well, I may write them up in another blog. In the meantime you will have to use yoour imagination.




Italy




London





Near Swaffham, Norfolk






Saham Toney, Norfolk





Penrith, Cumbria




Italy






Hexham, Northumbria






Norfolk …home






Milan, Italy





A departure from Europe - New Mexico, USA





Come, Italy







London





London




Minnesota USA





Italy





Italy





Norfolk








Leicester






Italy







Carlisle







Stalham, Norfolk







Italy






Italy






Hexham








Kendal





Italy - Two's company





 Have a nice day ma'am



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment