Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Holly

For LL in the UK


I do believe that I promised some blogs wholly devoted to individual women in my life LL. Here's the first.

Her name is Holly and she is American. The year is 2016 and the location is somewhere in Pennsylvania. Her home in fact. Believe it or not we met through business. That first meeting took place in New York City in the offices of one of my bankers. When you are in joint control of a conglomerate of companies as I was then, along with Ash earlier before her death, you have several bankers and indeed other professionals - lawyers, real estate agents, accountants etc etc.

The purpose of the meeting in the banks M & A section (mergers and acquisitions) was to settle the final details of the purchase of Holly's father's company. Her father was ailing at that time hence te decision on disposal. Holly along with profession advisors represented her dad at the meeting. While I like to drive a hard bargain I am also fair and there was no way I intended to rip Holly's family off.

The deal was done by late morning and all parties shook hands, with the advisors leaving fairly promptly afterward. Coffee with the bank guys followed and Holly stayed on now the business was done. Around midday we took the elevator down to street level and Holly and I walked out onto Wall Street. She seemed reluctant to just go so while she hesitated, I asked if she was hungry. She said yes and I replied that's settled then let's go to lunch. I hailed a cab we got in and headed to one of my favorite restaurants in the Big Apple LL.

We had lunch returned to her car and I saw off on her drive back to Pennsylvania. About an hour or so at that time of day. Deal done I popped into our New York office and after that headed for my apartment.

Naturally, it didn't end there LL, otherwise how would I have gotten the shots below...

Her father having sold their business to us, Holly had been deprived of her role on the board of that company. Whilst I considered her rather young to take on her father's seat as CEO. I gave it some thought over the following week then called her. I put a proposition to her LL - no not that sort of proposition and she told me she would mull it over and let me know in the following couple of days.

Under two days I received a call from Holly agreeing pretty much to what I had proposed with a tweak on income and bonuses. She invited me down to Pennsylvania to tie things up. I drove down the following day. It was during that visit that things took on a wholly different slant. Yes, we complted the business stuff LL, but then I was asked to stay over at her home. She had horses too. Not as many as I do but a few in several paddocks. Once I had agreed to stay we walked down that morning and took up the classic stance of leaning on the post and rail fence swapping notes about the different horses. By then it was late morning and Holly had some lunch lined.

I had headed out on I-78 fairly early that morning and apart from coffee and a pastry had eaten nothing. I was ready for lunch by midday. After lunch it soon became apparent that Holly was after a little more than just me chatting about horses and the price of feed. As you know, or should, I rarely travel without my camera (s).

We had been getting along well considering one I was a lot older than Holly (32) and two we owned her father's company, even if she was (and still is) CEO. I think our nearly seven year friendship started that day LL. In fact, I am sure it did. I slept there that night, no one crept into my room and I didn't creep into Holly's room. That lasted until dawn when Holly came into my bedroom fully dressed with coffee. I sat up, bear in mind I was naked under the covers, keeping my lower half covered. 

Holly said to enjoy my coffee - she was off to attend to her horses. I was up and showered when she returned but not fully dressed. She walked into my bedroom, unannounced. I had heard her return to the house a little earlier, but she hadn't called out or anything so I took my time. I guess she must have gone to her bedroom at the other end of the house because when she walked into my bedroom all she wore was some rather nice underwear and hold ups - it was early Fall.

Having seen my camera's the day before and liked the shots I took of several of her horses her supposed purpose of appearing as she did was for me to photograph her in various sets of underwear. That didn't happen. Only one set was shot and that didn't stay on long either LL. Having met Holly in the boardroom in New York, it was hard to reconcile that image in my mind with the one before me that day in 2016.

Her hair was down, where before it had been up and was cascading around her shoulders. She had make-up on, on both occasions LL but somehow, combined with the fact she only wore a bra and panties and pull ups, even that seemed sexier.

It would have been quite natural to think that in making herself available as she surely was, in some way was also a cynical attempt to gain some advantage in my/our companies. I say our because although overall I am the major shareholder through Ash’s share bequeathed to me, Tom and Brad also hold stock and one sits on the board. IT wasn’t cynical at all on her part. She said and I knew it stemmed from genuine affection and attraction (I still look pretty good LL and nearly seven years ago, even better).

That day in 2016 was quite a physical one especially in Holly’s bedroom. The photos below are in no particular order but certainly demonstrate Holly's abandon when it came to her sexuality. She had no qualms posing as she did below, even though to be frank we hardly knew each other. We certainly knew each other intimately by the end of that afternoon.





















The photos below precede, but only just our first coupling, LL. Ten years more or less after we parted and there I was up in Pennsylvania (and up in Holly) making love to a much younger woman than you. Let's think you were nearly fifty nine ten years ago and Holly was in her early thirties. You said I would land on my feet after you. I did that before you left and have been doing so ever since.

Sex with Holly.

Perhaps I should describe how it went LL. After all I have kept notes on every woman I have had, including you - you can rest easy they are quite secure - so I will set out how it all went. 

Holly was eager, dare I say ‘hungry’ that afternoon. I had no idea whether she had a ‘significant’ other or not and all she knew about me was that I was widowed (the second time). WE got down to it, or Thayer Holly was down and wanted it….badly. MY interest in her lovely body was more than apparent being erect as it was. All her posing had not only made me erect but it had made her wet LL. As she arranged herself on her bed her legs opened and closed giving me sight of her pussy opening and showing pink and then when she moved her legs closing again. Almost winking at me

She has and had nice breasts. See the photo immediately below. I suggested she shuffle toward the edge of the bed so her legs dangled over and I could stand between them. Holly did just that…another glimpse of the pink interior of her pussy was granted before she pulled her legs up and apart. My cock nestled its tip on her opening as I took her breasts in hand, both hands in fact. I felt her wrap her hand around my member at that point LL and slowly brush it to and fro between the lips of her vagina, making it wetter by the minute. I was enjoying that sensation and caressing and squeezing her tits.

Her nipples were erect and I decided it would be nice to suck on them for a bit. And so leaned over her lovely body. I could feel her warm thighs either side of my lower body as my lips found her right nipple. I flicked it with my tongue. It hardly moved. I flicked it again and it seemed even harder…like me. Holly had taken to using my erection to rub her clit, so while I had my head buried in her boobs she was moaning and moaning, then whimpering as she tried to make herself come. I have had enough women LL, to know when some nearly get there, but can’t quite make the final furlong without some help.

I stopped my sucking, nice as it was, on her breasts, which were now quite engorged. I’m not sure what she thought when I drew back from her. I did notice her arms were outstretched briefly as though she wanted me to stay where I had been. I remained between her legs looking down at her, breast engorged and legs apart, then I knelt between her thighs. By then Holly had realised what I was doing….’ Oh yes please…hurry’, she said ... LL.

Head buried between her thighs I easily located my destination and straight away started licking, flicking and sucking. Holly started writhing and her moans and whimpers returned, followed quite soon after by her screaming as at last she reached her climax. I had made sure that her clit was well and truly erect and fully serviced. The result was before my eyes as I knelt back on my haunches. She oozed her cum between quivers of her body and her pussy LL. Next thing was she couldn't wait to have me inside her.

She hadn't  moved (much) from the edge of the bed, so I lifted her legs and taking my erection in hand placed it in her entrance. Even after coming she was a little tight for my thickness so it took a few seconds for me to enter her fully. Then it was easy with the lubrication she had provided. I used my arms to hold her legs back and apart and slapped against her pussy with my groin nice and regularly. I could have kept that up, and myself up, for ages. Holly although just smiling up at me to begin with and enjoying our 'connection',  undoubtedly wanted to 'get there'.

She signalled that by thrusting toward me as best she could in her position. I took the hint and thrust faster, then slower, then faster, fully in and then almost fully out. On the inward thrust I hit her clit as best I could but toward the end of her climb towards her second orgasm, I let go her left leg and used my thumb on her clit bringing her all the way to the edge...or brink. That was accompanied by her moans and shouts as she nearly made it. I was a real tease LL. I pulled her back from tipping over and coming twice before I rented and made her come.

That face that had been smiles at the beginning was now flushed and the look on her face had changed to a wide eyed open mouthed visage as she felt the rush, quiver cramping of her climax. For me it is always satisfying to see a woman come like that and indeed come. It gives me a sense of achievement. Even better when I come with her. That was not my plan that day.

I withdrew she reached out and wanted me by her side on the bed. I wanted her in my arms as well, to caress and cuddle until she calmed from her experience.

'My God, Peter, I had no idea you were going to be that good. What you just did for me was wonderful'.

Quite an accolade LL, from a woman who had just had her family business taken over and then she herself taken. To say she enjoyed having sex with me was it turned out an understatement. The woman who I had met in the boardroom at the bank in a black pants outfit looking all severe, plain-ish and businesslike had transformed before my eyes and camera.

WE made love twice more that afternoon. I didn't have to make her in any way at all, despite the fact I hadn't come after our first intercourse. She straddled me as soon as she had recovered. Worked my cock back up to a full erection and then settled herself on it. Immediately rocking and pumping. I let her have her head (or rather my 'head'!) allowing her to do all the work while I enjoyed her lovely breasts. She pounded up and down, rocked to a fro cried out, moaned, panted and eventually made herself come a third time. Not so much in the way of juices on this occasion, but she had been quick and I still hadn't peaked

She collapsed on me breathing hard while I held her and she stayed  with her breasts spread on my chest and my cock still inside her.
























Holly eased herself off me after several minutes of regaining her breath and I rolled her onto her back. She knew I hadn't come and that fact we talked about while laying side by side. She said after such great sex with me did I want more photos of her. I said I did and picked my camera up again after having Holly on her bed twice....so far.

She rolled onto her tummy and started displaying her pussy to me as a come on for another bout of sex. Holly really did surprise me with the way she showed herself to me so intimately...and I wasn't easily surprised in that area.

A few shots and I found myself pulling her gently to the edge of the bed again but this time entering her from behind. Despite having cleaned herself up a bit once I was between those vagainal lips I was able to slip into her easily. My urges got the better of me on this occasion a half hour after the last sex, and I just fucked her for all I was worth. Not holding back at all in any way. The break must have done something for me as instead of coming immediately as I had half expected, I was able to keep going and going.

Holly moaned, she shouted, she looked around at me several times. I was wondering if it was going to happen soon. I knew I would come, I always do, but I could see Holly was getting tired - it was in her voice and the look on her face. Just when I though 'Damn this isn't going to happen, it did'.

I felt it start its journey from my groin rushing along my erection and in an instant of personal gratification dumping my full load inside Holly. She convulsed. Not because I came, but because she did at almost the same moment. Some sort of trigger that had been set off. I felt quite euphoric at the feeling I enjoyed and so did Holly. Once again she sang my praises saying that coming together as we had, never happened to her before and she felt fantastic and the sex we had was out of this world.






















We spent many a happy time in my apartment in NYC or at her place in Pennsylvania LL over three years from 2016 to 2018, not all of it in bed, of course, but enough to keep our hunger for each other alive. Holly married and now some four years later I hear things are not all roses. Whether the marriage lasts, I'm not sure, but if it's not right she should end it. Holly knows that and she knows she can unload on me as many have before...including you...or have you forgotten?

 


Have a nice day ma'am



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. © 










No comments:

Post a Comment