Saturday, April 24, 2021

Cracking Situations

For LL in the UK

A whole lot of women that I have blogged about before, but this time the shots are from different angles. I guess you might say these are all lap-cats LL. I'll give the definition I'm playing with at the end - no peeking.



New York 2007

It was very cold outside, I recall. December isn't the warmest month in the canyons of the Big Apple LL. I was on a mission to see a pianist that day. The cab pulled up in Mnahattan at my destination and I hauled my two camera bags in out of the cold. It sure does whip down those streets, but I knew a warm welcome awaited me inside from Kara.

The camera bags were largely a prop LL. It was true that I had photographed Kara previously but then we became lovers and I only took the bags to allay the suspicions of her neighbors. Kara was a married woman, but that didn't stop her and it definitely didn't stop me. The photo above was in the form of a greeting, you might say. The way she draped herself was by way of an appetiser.

Kara was pretty and attractive, well appointed would be one way of putting things with a sexual appetite that matched mine. Two years of occasional sex with this lady was a nice bonus when I was in town. When she could, she would visit my apartment just a few blocks away. Great boobs and as I said when inside a warm welcome awaited me. Inside her, that is...warm and wet.




2004 Fakenham

Kim #3 about to straddle me. What a lovely sight and a lovely memory.








Stowmarket, Suffolk 2005

Lyn, ready, waiting and wanting …and beginning to drip. She liked me to slide my head between her legs to begin with and 'eat pussy', which is exactly what I did on this occasion in June 2005. 'Ohhh, ohh, ohhhhh....yessss!' Then it was my turn and her second coming. Nice and tight was Lyn, LL. Superb breasts as well.



Near Bury St Edmunds 2005

If you are paying attention LL you will note that Bury St Ed's and Stowmarket aren't that far apart. The same week I serviced Lyn that June I popped into to Ellie's and popped into Ellie twice. Once on the patio above which was when I got this shot and then inside. Guess which way we did outside...







Keswick 2004

I'm not going to try and explain what Hannah was doing to me in this shot. I'll just let your imagination do the work for you LL.
California 2016

I told Julia while finishing this shoot that she must have been a beautiful baby, because she sure was gorgeous in the photos i Took. These were by her pool in an upscale district of LA, Some time shortly after this shot we were in her bedroom, it faced the pool at ground level. She was on her back those very long legs were pointing straight up at the ceiling and my head was 'trapped' between her thighs LL. A little later, but not much later, those very same legs formed a perfect 'Y' just before she came.




On My Doorstep, Norfolk 2005

Sarah was a local woman, very local. Due to the fact I had worked almost the whole time I lived at my home there and she did too, it wasn't surprising that we hadn't met until they opened the village pub. Sadly, the pub didn't last and closed after a year or so. Sarah did last though LL and she was frequently not closed, if you follow.

A divorcee that I stumbled across at the pub one summer's evening. There weren't many folk there just a few old men and Sarah so we got to chatting Her status and mine came up and thigs went from there. The photo was taken in her bathroom. She wasn't getting what a women needs and soon we were sharing bedrooms. Hers and mine. I didn't take much persuading for obvious reasons.



One two three...

The next three shots are ladies who just wanted to be laid LL. The first is in an hotel in Spain, the second at her home in Kendal and the third in Cannes, France. The years are 2007, 2005 and 2016 respectively. You could say there were all one offs, but they weren't …only the first sweet lady qualifies in that respect. She was with me for three days...actually nights, mainly.














Thetford 2004

Jenny being very laid back and inviting. Her invitation was accepted....more than once.









Fort Myers 2005

Selfie to remind me what I was missing when I returned home. I had Faith...and she loved it, hence to selfie.





London 2007

Emma displaying her wares, which she liked to do with me, frequently. My near neighbor in Docklands when I had my apartment. This is hers. Lovely pendulous boobs that really moved around when we were shagging each other.

Castle Douglas, Scotland 2004

Turn left on the M6 or turn right and head on my way home. That was the choice that faced me one Monday morning on leaving your place LL. I was due to stay with a lady in Leeds that night before my final leg on the way back to Norfolk. Trouble was I had an offer to visit and stay with a lady called Marion who appears above.

What to do? I called Debbie in Leeds and told her I had been delayed by 'business' and would be with her Tuesday night. I then turned left after leaving the Tesco car park in your city and headed to Marion's.

She and I had exchanged quite a few cheeky emails and photos, several of which were intimate on both sides. It worked. An hour after arriving we were bouncing up and down on her bed and it wasn't a pillow fight LL. A very satisfied Marion lay back panting her heart out afterword still wearing her hold ups. That incidentally was all she wore under her  nightgown when I arrived.

The photo was taken that very first morning. Marion was disappointed I couldn't stay longer than mid morning Tuesday, but I made up for it on subsequent visits. It was one of those weeks LL. You on the Sunday night, Marion Monday morning, afternoon and at bedtime, then again on the Tuesday morning. That was followed by Debbie in Leeds Tuesday night, Wednesday night and then for me home Thursday morning.

If that wasn't enough I had Sarah that afternoon, twice. Come (now there's a word for that week) the Friday morning I was back on the road and coming to you LL, and for you. You had no idea at all did you. Statement, not a question.






Peterborough 2005-2008

Kirsty. Apologies for the fact this shot is slightly out of focus, but at the time I had to be quick. I was locked and cocked and ready for action with Kirsty...from behind of course. Her dress had come off as soon as she came in - I had a key. I did her bra while she removed her panties. No time for the hold ups as she was gagging for me to be inside her.






Fort Myers 2006

Not sure if you'll recognize the tiles behind Beth, but they were in one of my rental properties about two miles from the house you used to visit. Beth lived alone a few doors away and we got together during my visits back then in 2005 - March, to be precise. From there in 2006 we had quite a nice thing going. Coffee at the rental - empty of course - then some nice sex together and a shower afterward. Beth was a joy to have in bed and she knew it with her boobs and body.

This photo was after one such session and I took it solely for me...and now you. Rubbing your nose in it I know, but then I did about forty five minutes earlier😉😜.








 
Home, Norfolk 2005

My study. The place you said I 'could rule the world from' LL. Not quite, but I did lay Hannah in there at her request. Not a difficult one to fulfil, or fill. Tight but stimulating. Remember the gray couch?






Attleborough 2006

This photo was taken a two days before I left for Florida on one of my trips. In fact I sold two properties on that visit and got laid at both ends...of the trip. Ginny (Virginia) above provide service in the UK and Lisa a day after I arrived, over here. Both got a good licking as an appetiser to the 'main course', hence the way Ginny is on her gray couch.






London 2006

Jane








California 2017

Kendra




France 2009

Dominique





Milan, Italy 2016

Fiorella






France 2007

Marceline








Oregon 2007

Erika






Oregon 2008

Heather







Narborough, Norfolk 2005

Camera on timer, rather like Steph was. It never too long to get her there, with my head between her legs. She had these wonderful breasts that stayed upright and firm even when she was horizontal. 






Paris France 2016

Coffee time. After all the lady is exhausted after her early morning exertions...and comings. Gabrielle loved our times together. In Paris, as in London and inded other cities, it was easy to bed hop LL and I did a far bit of that both in recent years and in those years following your departure.




Paris France 2007

This lady was another of my 'bed hops'. Her name is Martine. Young (31) French, of course, and sexy. Waitress at my regular watering hole at that time.





Paris France 2007

I had this lady in the same week as I did Martine. Fabienne's husband was having an affair, sooo.... One man's loss is another's gain and I had the pleasure of gaining her favors, her pussy and her lovely tits, regularly.



At Home, Norfolk 2004

Another one of my lovers LL. Her name is Abby (Abigail). WE met via the internet, our sight, the one you and I used.

Hell of a lay, especially after I had 'trained her in a few different positions. Another woman who had never been 'licked and flicked' until she came. Abby loved it and wanted that treatment almost every time we met up. The more she had sex with me the better she became and the more pleasure she gained. Abby had been hesitant at first because she was only thirty four. However, once she had enjoyed the goods she wanted more and regularly. When I could we would meet twice a week for a meal, or country pub, or cinema … and sex. 

May 2004 was when we started. March 2007 was when we let things drift, due to my travels, living mainly in London and both our lives moving on.


Spain 2007

Javiera a chance encounter in Denia, that provided satisfaction for both of us for four nights before she had to return home to Madrid.



ῼ


Have a nice day ma'am

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

 

No comments:

Post a Comment