Saturday, April 24, 2021

Variety is the Spice of Life

For LL in the UK

Another sweep through my portfolios LL, while I'm lounging by my pool here in California. 

This time you can use your imagination, by and large as I have a book to finish writing. I don't want your 'interest' to wane though, so enjoy some of my clients and some of my friends - very close friends in many cases. As to the years involved you can guess that too.

I checked yesterday and see that across the border from you people are only able to travel locally. What is it now? Five months since you were with him? You made all the wrong choices didn't you...and I made all the right ones and have enjoyed a wonderful life since you went your merry way LL







Studio London

Helen



Florida

Alex




Cannes, France

Émilie





Nice, France

Janet - English companion on my vacation at my apartment. I don't think I have to mention her breasts do I. Whoops, I have🤣🤣




Denia, Spain 

Ivette




Norwich

Amanda





Claremont, New Hampshire

Amelia



🅢🅔🅧




Punta Gorda Florida

Liza


🅢🅔🅧



Tel Aviv, Israel

Alya




Lake Oswego, Oregon

Christie - early morning




Beaumont, Texas 2008

Jess....that aching feeling.





Wroclaw, Poland

Jolanta




France Hotel 2007


Brigitte










France, Hotel 2008

Olivia and a year later, same hotel, different woman








New York, Studio

Cheryl







Spixworth, Norfolk

Carol - naughty wasn't the word. She was something else!







Verona, Italy

Flavia - guess where I was required LL.










Alkmaar, The Netherlands

Gesina






Grantham, Lincs

Christine - stopover on my way home.





Hethersett, Norfolk

Sarah - hungry Sarah








Rome, Italy

Pierina






Norwich

Hannah - enormous boobs and sexually very arousing.







Tualatin, Oregon

Rachel - loved (s) me oiling her. Lubricants were and are very important to her.








Sorrento, Italy

Antonella - breakfast time





Paris

Nicole - daring in a cab, but sexy too.








Greece

Susannah






Cornwall

Trisha






France

Eve





London Studio

Charlotte - nudity wasn't on the agenda but I'm glad she brought it up. Sex wasn't on my agenda either...but it was on hers. Happy to oblige!






France

Blanche







Montesano, Washington State

Jesse




Concord, New Hampshire

Lindsay - loves to dress sexily, says it makes her really horny.








Longham, Norfolk

Michelle - sad to have left her behind, she was perfect in many ways





Have a nice day ma'am

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©



 

No comments:

Post a Comment