Monday, April 26, 2021

Upfront Opportunities

For LL in the UK

The title of this blog is defined by the words and their meanings, which are clearly stated below.


Upfront - speaking or behaving in a way that makes your intentions clear

Opportunity - a time or set of circumstances that makes it possible to do something

They don't apply to me so much as they apply to the ladies below. Pretty much each and every one of them knew what they wanted from me and weren't backward in making their need known LL. You see, I really didn't have to work very hard to get laid at all. This particular selection of women were all upfront about what they wanted...rather like you were that very first time in 2003. I have very good recall still as I am sure you will agree. You even asked me if I wanted you to undress.

I never had to do that with these ladies they were only too ready to do so. The photos and there are a lot more than appear here were a 'bonus' of sorts.







Spain 2007

Mandy - we met there, made love there and went home from there. Me to London, Mandy to Hampshire. Lovely little figure and a willingness to lay back and open her legs …frequently. Tight and very stimulating.






Harrogate 2005

Heather. Right from our very first time Heather wanted to go to bed with me. Our very fits time was in July of 2004. By the time we shared her bath together I had lost count of the number of times we had made love LL.








Bergamo - Hotel 2007

Gianna, was on the staff at my hotel. Then on my bed on three separate days. The first time she just wanted to get laid, but then having experienced how I could satisfy her she kept coming back for more...and she kept coming too! Oh, I removed those panties for her as she lay back on her back, facing me.






Paris 2009

Ève. Some Parisian ladies are the sexiest I have met and some know exactly how to tempt a man. That was the case with Ève, LL. She had lingerie that aroused me at the very sight of her body in it...or as was frequently the case, barely in it. We used to meet up in her own hidey hole of an apartment back then. She was married but I had long since ceased to let that be an impediment to my accessing various lovers. She just wanted sex and lots of it.

We are still in touch. She is still married and we last met at my place in Paris in 2018.





London 2006

Ruth. Hampstead was the location so I guess you can guess that she is a Jewish lady, LL and indeed one with an interesting line in underwater if you look closely. Her apartment, her terms for sex which I was more than happy to comply with. It certainly brought us both a great deal of satisfaction. I started to travelling out to see her from my London apartment in February of that year. We enjoyed what you might call a 'friends with benefits' arrangement, which worked superbly well for three years with the inevitable gaps due to my travels. 



Cannes 2017

Charlotte. One of many women that have wanted to experience my services due to information passed on from others. I have never wanted in my stays at my villa there LL - never. I certainly didn't and don't have to try hard either. Great crowd, great women. If you only knew...



Boston, Massachusetts - Studio 2007

Ava. One of my studio shots and a really good one, if I say so myself. Mind you, Ava looked fantastic so it was mostly a question of getting her pose right and the lighting. The last thing I expected from this beautiful woman was a request for me to 'fuck her' - her words. Her pose then was far from the more demure one you see in the photo. Superb breasts and mutual satisfaction made my day that morning LL...and hers. Ava came back for more and spent several weekends with me at my home near Concord. That was my first place there, not the present one.








Bishopsbourne, Kent 1970

Sue. A girl friend from way back when wearing very little in a quit meadow a few miles outside Canterbury. Given that we both had raging hormones back then it didn't take long to get 'down and dirty' as the saying goes. Sue and I were like rabbits back then, at it as often as we could and that was quite often - several times a day was not unknown.

 

London 2016

Antonia. What you would term 'posh' LL, but I would say was an upper class woman who has a superb body. She asked me to photograph her at her London home in Kensington. Amazing really how many Kensington ladies there are that just want to get laid.

She loved this shot taken in her kitchen and she loved the shot I gave her in her bedroom LL. In fact she couldn't wait to get me in there and strip my clothes off then wrapping that lovely body around mine. I have to say I helped in that task and when I was naked she just said, 'So this is the famous R*** knob.  show me what it can do for me.'








Florida 2006

Evelyn. Apart from this sexy younger woman coming onto me from the outset of my photographing her during one of my stays in FM that year. she bore no suntan marks which told me a lot about her preferred state of dress or rather undress, LL.

I met Evelyn via a gettogether at a neighbors about a mile to the West of my properties just off Gladiolus Drive. Then she invited herself to my home on WLC and that is where she wanted me to take her to bed. I wasn't going to refuse an offer or a younger body (32) like that, now was I LL. Anyway as the saying goes, I was footloose and fancy free. So, the first week of two I spent there on that trip was spent shagging Evelyn at her request and the second with a friend who flew down from Canada...Lori.

Was sex with Evelyn good? No, it was superb! Young athletic, hungry and fairly knowledgeable, she was perfect.






Kensington 2017

Susannah. Another Kensington lady with time on her hands and nothing to fill them. I met Susannah at a party in 2015 and we became friends via various social occasions. Remember, I live in Knightsbridge when I'm over there, LL.

Although I certainly received signals that she was sexually interest in me, my travels and a lack of opportunity on her part (she was married in 2015) intervened to prevent any misdemeanour on her part. Of course I was losing Ash around that time too, despite her allowing me 'freedom' it wasn't right.

By 2017 several things had happened. Susannah had divorced in late 2016, I had lost Ash and we were both freer than before. Add to that the fact I was and am not as active as I once was in our various businesses you could say it was a climax of circumstances. In Susannah's case a climax she had been seeking for a long time, apparently.

She tells me she can't wait until I go over there again - not bad for a guy my age is it LL.









Newcastle 2010

Kathy. Almost the last of my encounters in 'The North' due to my marriage shortly after this event and life in general.

Kathy was introduced to me you could say. Basically, someone I had know and had bedded more times than I care to mention, had moved on and married. She provided an intro of sorts, via email to me. I agreed to meet up with Kathy and see how it went. The age gap - she was 35 - meant nothing long term would come of things. However, I quickly found out that Kathy wasn't interested in 'long term', she was more interested in getting laid. She wasted no time in letting me know either. 

What was I to do LL, faced with that body above? Refuse? Of course not, so I bedded her more than a few times and she was a pretty good lay at that. No lessons required so we fucked each other every which way over the course of three to for months. I even paid for her visits to see me in London and France during that period. Very noisy when she came too. In fact with her agreement I recorded a few of those moments on video.










Germany 2009

Liesl. An English speaking lady who worked in our Frankfurt office. Me being single, she being hungry and very flirtatious, it didn't take her long to come onto me.

When eventually, we were alone together - this shot was taken in my hotel - it became apparent almost immediately that she wanted sex. Off came her dress, her bra more or less and she sat with her panties as you see them in the photo. Faced, almost literally with an open pussy like that there was only one thing to do. remove the panties and fill it.

That is exactly what I did and Liesl drew me right down on her and started moaning almost before I had started thrusting. With some women LL, you can tell that has been a long time since they had had any cock and that was the case with Liesl. Once she had her first climax under me she couldn't get enough. I found out why after she had come the third time in my hotel room. 

She was separated and in her marriage that had lasted a whole two years her husband hadn't satisfied her once...he didn't before she married but she gave him the benefit of the doubt, wrongly. Then she gets herself laid by me and comes three times in one afternoon. It wasn't rocket science that she would come back for more and she did. How someone could not satisfy a bod like Liesl's beat me. I was happy to bring her the pleasure and release she sought for a short while...and treat her to a number of dinners. 






Turkey 2009

Vicky. She had never been to Turkey and asked me if I would go with her. Vicky was an 'old' friend from my Docklands days and lived close by. She was without a partner at the time and so I agreed. We had slept together back in 2006 so it wasn't as though we didn't 'know' each other.

Our journey took us to Istanbul for a few days and then we went down to the Hilton all inclusive at Dalaman. In Istanbul we did the historic sightseeing thing..the Tokapi etc etc and stayed in thsi wonderful old hotel that you see above. 

You also see Vicky above posing for my camera, after a shower and after sex. The brush on her left boob was my idea. Where once my hand had lain...etc






Rhodes Minnis, Kent 2006

Sara. I guess you perhaps experienced the same thing as I did LL when contacting then meeting people via the Internet. You never knew how things would go.

Often with me it would be a meet up, get to know each other a bit over a meal, sometimes lunch, sometimes dinner and sometimes just a coffee. Often these meets would end up in around three different ways. The first being that you weren't compatible and decided one meeting was enough. Then the second kind would be pretty good and you both agreed to meet again and perhaps go on to have a relationship. Finally the third was where in my case the woman I met had one thing in mind and that was getting laid.

That was the case with Sara. We met after I had travelled down to Kent the day before, had a lunch together and I was invited back to her place. The photo above tells you most of what happened next and being photographed didn't bother Sara one bit. As I often was in such circumstances, I was mildly surprised that a women of her age and sporting such a lovely figure wanted me to make love to her.

I didn't demure of course. Who would when faced with legs and breasts like hers and a willingness to open her legs and let me in. Classy lady believe it or not. She had me going to Kent fairly regularly in 2006 and she came to my London apartment on more than a few occasions.





New York 2017

Amy. We have been friends for years, all the way back to 2009 when we first met. renewed our friendship and relationship after Ash's death. I guess you can figure out what is about to ahppen in the photo LL. Lovely hair and...a few other things!









Barbados  2008

Helen. I owned this time share back then. Now I have my own place there. Helen joined me from her home in London and we had a pretty active vacation, instigated by this sexually demanding lady. Given that she was a lovely person and had a great body as you can see in the photo I just went along with everything. 

Glad I did - it cemented our relationship even more and kept the flame of desire that burnt in her, bright and active. I say that because we started all over again in 2018 and she is just the same, wanting as much as she can get. Not a nymphomaniac, but verging on it.





Long Stratton  Norfolk 2006

Rebecca. A lady you have seen before in past blogs LL. 

2006 was a particularly active year for me. Not having to travel to your neck of the woods enabled me to expand the number of women I met locally and in London. Kent and Sussex were only just over two hours away instead of the five it took to get to where you are. I filled my time well and more than a few ladies. 

Becky was one and just over half an hour away so wherever the mood struck it was easy....and so was Becky. She loved sex, slow, fast and every which way. We went to bed the very first time we met.

I always think there is something special seeing a woman naked lying on a bed after I have satisfied her and that is what the shot above shows, Becky just after she has been well and truly satisfied.







Venice Lido 2018

Chrissy. Despite the bare legs Chrissy is fully dressed in this photo taken on the Lido across the lagoon from the main island and my apartment there. I had barely placed Chrissy's case in the apartment when she stripped off, did the same to me and pulled me down on top of her. W  had sex twice that afternoon before showering and then over to the Lido for a walk on the beach away from the crowds in Venice proper.

It wasn't as though she needed to unwind from the flight either. My Gulfstream is quite luxurious and by far the best way to travel LL.






Penrith 2004

Sophie. Long hair and no hair I used to joke with her. Her long hair is obvious in the photo, her 'no hair' is covered up in the shot above. 

Looking at this shot I had forgotten how narrow her hips were. Mind you LL at thirty three and unmarried I guess she would be in pretty good shape and she was. Sophie knew why I couldn't take her up the road to your city so we tended to spend our evenings out in Keswick or Penrith itself. This was before I gathered a few women into my fold who were based in and around Keswick.

This shot of Sophie was taken the second time I stayed at her modest home in May 2004. She wasn't totally sure about having her photo taken as I guess you can gather from this shot. When I put the camera down, her arms and panties did the same - they came down and we made love on her couch. . Her hips may have been narrow and her pussy a little tight to begin with, but her legs went very wide and she could also place them either side of her head!

One thing she liked was for me to enter her when I was just partially erect and then feel me grow to full rigidity inside her. I was happy to oblige.





Cardiff  - Hotel 2006

Jodie. The day I enjoyed this lady I was staying over at an hotel ahead of meeting someone that I had chatted to on a dating website LL. Never one to miss an opportunity. Not only that, I had stayed with Trish in Bristol the two days prior. Busy man.

I was offered sex with Jodie you could say on a plate, but in fact it was on a bed in the hotel. Why young women want to 'get off' with an older man puzzled me for a short while, certainly the first few times in 2004. but then it all fell into place when one of my lays told me. Maturity, knowing how to satisfy a woman and most of all knowing how to treat a woman.

WE hadn't been in the bedroom that afternoon more than a few minutes before she was all over me undoing my belt, pulling my chinos down while she removed her panties and I pulled her top down. It was bit frenzied for a while, kissing, erection, stoking her pussy until finally she lay back as you see her. My camera was to hand and she told me I could photograph if I liked...I liked.

Then it was head down, mine. Legs apart, hers. Tongue out and pussy open and away we went. It was just that afternoon and that night, but it was great and Jodie said she loved what I did to her and for her, too.








Near Tillamook, Oregon 2006

Sylvie. SDhe liked to go down to the shore early and bathe naked. We always finished off with  some sex just off the shore - invogorating, both the Pacific and the sex. Then back in briefly to clean up and into Tillamook for breakfast. We did that for quite some time right thru 2009 LL. Then Sylvie moved to Chicago with her work. We both missed those daring dips but I did see her near Chicago from time to time.

I took this shot a little off the beach. The area is heavily forested and during the winter the rain and water washes dead branches etc right down onto the shore. That is what Sylvie is standing on.







London 2009

Annabel. Mayfair. The morning after the night before with more on ofer when I returned to Anna's bedroom LL. She was a real tiger the night before although she was fueled then with a series of cocktails after our evening on the town.

A little more leisurely, minutes after I took this shot. Nice and slow, nice and easy. Well lubricated sliding in and out of her. That is until she started to come then we both went for it, hammer and tongs.










London 2008

Julie. This lady was at a meeting I attended in London. It was more a talk than a meeting if truth be told, held by one of the 'Big Four' accountancy firms basically to tout for business. They were after mine amongst others. I am sure you are aware by now LL, that it would have been worth having. A few millions turned into many millions via some shrewd moves and business purchases. It elevated itself even higher when I met Ash, leaving me where I am now, a very wealthy man.

Julie was on the staff of the company but working out of Birmingham normally, so she was staying in an hotel. The one you see above.  For some reason she took a liking to me so when the event wrapped up at lunchtime she asked where I was going. I said that I would probably get lunch and then walk back to my apartment. Julie asked if she could join me for lunch. She had nothing further that day and wasn't returning to Birmingham for another day. She was attractive as you can see LL so I said yes.

Off we went to a place I know in the City and we enjoyed lunch and conversation together. By mid afternoon we were done and she suggested coffee at her hotel, I assumed, before we parted. It wasn't far so I hailed a cab. I guess I am sucker for an attractive lady LL especially one with long legs. When she suggested we have coffee in her room, I followed her lead. I sort of knew what might be coming.

It turned out to be both of us. Her twice and me once. I took the photo above just after I had finished my coffee, The rest I am sure you can imagine, but that was an 'open' invitation if ever I had one. The dress and the panties came off of course and we shagged the afternoon away....and that night.







Czech Republic 2007

Radka. I've stayed in some good and not so good places in my travels involving photographic commissions. When I checked in at this small hotel, being the only place with rooms for the two nights I was there, I soon knew why. Generally, it was clean but very tired. There was some black mold in the mastic in the bathroom, the carpets were a bit worn, but the food on that first night and the welcome were good.

I guess if you look at the photo above you can see why I say that. In the afternoon when I arrived and shown my room, I was asked by the lady above - the only person about - whether I would like some coffee. I said yes and she said she would bring it up to me LL.  As the old phrase goes, she was a comely wench and so when she arrived walked into the room after knocking at set my drink down, it came as no surprise to me that she sat herself on the edge of the bed and talked a little. I was unpacking a few things but stopped and sat beside her on the bed sipping my coffee talking about the area around Pilsen, the place I was due to photograph a client a couple of days ahead.

Radka rested her hand on my thigh. I rested mine on hers. She rubbed my crotch. I pulled her dress up and then we stopped, but only to strip off. In a matter of moments she was on her back on that old bed, legs apart tits standing proud. I licked and sucked all three items LL. Radka came and then I slipped inside her. We fucked fast and hard and she came again. Then I rolled off and she mounted me which was a real pleasure because it freed my hands to play with her boobs. I remember grabbing her lovely little ass in our last moments before climax and squeezing it. She was noisy, but it didn't matter as there was no one else around that afternoon. 

The photo above was taken the second day when Radka was fooling around before we shared a bath and our bodies.




France 2017

This lady is a friend I have known for about five years, but only two in a sexual way. She lives in Beziers, not that far from Carcassonne LL. She invited me over as her husband was away in Germany on business and part of the house was being redecorated (hence the old net curtains in place, I guess.

Lucienne was up front the very first time I she was in my home. Taking her dress off to reveal no bra nd no panties. As I never turn down a good offer LL, I took her to bed. The afternoon of the photo above proved to be not very different. She wore that nice dress shown above, no bra and no panties. We were straight into it - in fact the first time I took her, bending over a chair and inserting myself from behind. Lucienne always seems to be wet and open when I get to the entry point. Whether that is me or her anticipation I never asked, but it makes for fairly immediate sex.






Harston, Cambridge 2006

My construction empire in the UK expanded during 2006, after the Norwich development was finished. I owned a building plot near Cambridge that took one 5 bed and four 4 bed detached homes. Whenever I drove there usually in the morning, I would have lunch at a pub in Harston.

Trade was fairly quiet at that time as it was more of an evening venue, so it was I got to know the lady above, well, very well. Laura lived in the village was single and had the afternoons to herself. One day after I had finished what was a late lunch for me she came and sat down for a chat, there being just one older fella there finishing up his pint LL. Laura smiled and said that old Fred would finish his pint then toddle off and have an afternoon nap. She seemed to know most of her clients quite well.

It was at that point she made the step that would have her come to know me quite well. She knew I liked her and I let her catch me looking at a her body a few times LL. Men can play the game too and she knew I 'desired' her. It was only a short step from there and only a short distance to her place.

We made love in her bed that afternoon and after that session she wanted me back as often as I could manage. To manage things I told her I lived in Norfolk, which was partly true as I still went back there a few days a week. In fact my Cambridge home had been finished and I spent my time between the three paces. Norfolk, Cambridge and London. Not like you ping ponging between his place and yours at weekends only.

Laura seemed to get naughtier the more I knew her. The day I took this shot, I had called on her as arranged one Monday, her day off. When she opened the door she wore what you see which is next to nothing. In fact that is the only item she is wearing. She was posing for me in a rather naughty pose on her table, when she asked me to take her there and then and so I did and we did. She lay on the table on a blanket legs dangling over the edge, while I stripped down from the waist. I pushed her legs up and apart and held the table and Laura gripped the table herself. Nothing more need be said except we were both more than satisfied with our table top comings.







London 2009

Sometimes when I turn up to take photos of friends and clients, I never knew/know what to expect. 

Georgina who lives close by my home post code partial is London SW, LL. She lived just two numbers away in Belgravia. In fact she still lives there although I generally see her in Cannes. These days she has put a little weight on, but not a lot at all, really. Back then she looked great as she does in the shot above. One Saturday morning she called me and asked me to go over to her home a little to the east of where I live in London. I set off, picked up my paper from Waitrose and sauntered in the direction of her home.

I had a key which I only used when invited to by Georgina. The reason for that was simple...she had a husband. Ladies who stray as I am sure you well know LL, do so for a variety of reasons. Some, like you, who just can't keep their knickers on, some who are bored, but the ones I met had only two reasons for straying. The first was an inability/selfishness by the husbands in satisfying their woman and the second, not being able to perform when it came down to it. You would be surprised how many wealthy men fit into those two categories.

That was the case with Georgina, LL. Married a man that fitted all the requirements of her family and a woman of that class only to find he often couldn't perform for her. You could say, that for a while I stepped ino the breach, literally. Giving her everything she needed and then everything she wanted. In the latter respect this involved impromptu and impulsive sex. For example, pusshing her dresses up around her waist and removing her panties, then shagging her against a wall or on her kitchen counter with her legs wrapped around me.

We made love in bed too, of course and she was always well satisfied when I had finished with her. Georgina over the years 2008-2010 and then again restarting in 2016, proved and has proved to be an excellent lay. 

On the morning of the shot above, I unlocked her front door and walked in. A quick survey of the ground floor told me she was upstairs. I left my paper in the kitchen and went upstairs. I nearly always carry a proper camera with me and I did that morning. When I walked into her bedroom she just said hello and stood with the curtain as you see it above, looking sexy, looking gorgeous, looking superb. After stripping off to join her in her naked ness and more than showing my arousal., I was at another 'front door'. This one didn't need unlocking so after some preliminaries that had her juices flowing liberally, I went straight in.

Not a bad Saturday morning all told LL. WE drove down to Surrey afterward for lunch. Her husband was in Chicago on business, so....I decided we hadn't finished with each other that weekend. What a figure compared with your short stature and drooping boobs. Where are they now, I ask myself...even further south?







France 2007

Giselle. An empty room in a chateau near Sancerre on my way along the Loire Valley to another assignation. I was hired to visit these premises to photograph the owners for their personal use, having received an introduction from a friend in Paris via a friend in London.

The couple were minor French nobility who wanted the photos before they left for Monaco where they had a villa. They also had a daughter in her early thirties, Giselle, above. The day I took the photos they required LL, they were leaving for Monaco. It was something of a rush job but I managed to complete it around one that afternoon. I could take lunch before I left if I wished. I decided to do so. They may have been in a hurry, but I wasn’t. We left it that I would send them a selection of shots, from which they would choose those they wanted.

That left me in the company of Giselle whose parents said would look after me until I was ready to leave. I was just finishing up a rather nice lunch when Giselle returned after saying farewell to her parents. She asked if I would like to take some shots of her and I jumped at the chance. She was a lot more attractive than her parents LL.

She led me eventually, to the room you see above after a wander in the grounds during which time she posed for some shots and walked ahead of me sawing her hips provocatively. Even in 2007, I was used to that behavior from both French and Italian women...and some Spanish ones. Once we got to the room she smiled rather sexily at me and used that old line - it's so hot in her - and then proceeded to strip. 

She let her long hair loose from the clip she had in it, took her dress off and then her bar. I was allowed photos only while she was still wearing her panties. It was a real pleasure to shoot her LL. She had a superb body, great breasts and a tummy as flat as an ironing board. Long legs and a nice ass complted the set. We both knew what was required and by the time I had stripped we were both all over each other.

Caressing, exploring, squeezing, pumping, sliding. There was no furniture in that room but Giselle steered me to another door leaving the room on the right hand side. I had barely noticed it before. Once we were in there I spied a dingle bed. To call it  a room was an exaggeration. It was more akin to a large cupboard. That is not to say there wasn't room for some sexual gymnastics and we sure did go through a few of those that afternoon. Legs pointed skyward in a 'Y', the lady riding me until she was dripping in perspiration, and then flipping over and having me take her from behind in a standing position.

I was allowed to showered before I left...with her. In a phone call as I made my way south she told me her parents had no idea of that 'cupboard' or armoire as she called it. I've had sex in all sorts of places indoors and outdoors LL, but that encounter was almost one on its own. 

I kept in touch with Giselle in both senses of the word. We are still only four hours apart by road when I'm at my home in the Dordogne. Married now, she has matured nicely into a 47 year old woman who knows what she wants and where to get it!




Have a nice day ma'am

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


 

No comments:

Post a Comment