Saturday, April 24, 2021

Divide by Two

For LL in the UK

I haven't posted any individual series of shots for a while LL, so here are two.


The first is Martina in Spain, my Spanish rose you could say. The photos were taken by my pool in Valencia in 2009. Although there is one in the bedroom that I have included. I mean if you are going to have a shower then  do it for a good reasonđŸ˜‰.


























 I guess you could say that having moved on from you LL, life has been very kind and very good to me. I also found out that despite your disdain for me other women, many of them younger than you were back in 2004-2005 found me quite attractive, fun to be with and good in bed. At least you experienced the latter for a short while, even of it was less than satisfactory for me.




Now for France.

These shots were taken at my place near Souillac at the head of the Dordogne in 2017. They are a little more risque but there was a reason for that. The lady wanted to get laid and she did an excellent job of tempting me to the point that we did it right there behind the old stable building where the mowers etc are stored.

Élise is a lithe young woman (33) who lives nearby in Cuzance. It is pretty rural there and easy for a young woman to get bored. I met her when she was serving at the local patisserie in 2016. Her English was pretty good - better than my French. She asked where I lived and things evolved from there. Freanch women do not have the hang ups about sex that the English do so having become friends the next step was quite natural to her and she loved it...indoors or out.  











 




ῼ


Have a nice day ma'am

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©





No comments:

Post a Comment