Monday, April 26, 2021

Readily Available

For LL in the UK

Even you LL, would be surprised how many women were prepared to open their legs for me. To be honest, I think their need in many instances was far greater than mine, as after your little revelation I had no difficulty at all, even during our time together.

Looking back, I am sure you will agree that it would have surprised you if I had just sat back while you were seeing other men behind my back. Now, of course,you know that I didn't sit back, but a lot of the women did. Not only that they allowed me to photograph them, many intimately.

Apart from the obvious benefits in kind, I count myself as being very fortunate to have met and photographed so many attractive women LL. That is in no small part due to you. When you dropped the stone of your misdemeanour into the pond of our relationship, you created ripples (consequences). It was that which led me to where I am now. 

Perhaps I owe you a big thank you, but you don't deserve it. You are still a thief in my book in respect of my late wife's items. they are not forgotten. One day a law suit will hit you when you least expect it. This time it will go all the way, not like last time in 2006.

Now, take a look at where I have been … in all senses of the word. Note some of the dates. Note also that each and every one, under the relevant years, that crossed with you, were more attractive and definitely younger.

Land on my feet LL? I landed on far more than that and far earlier than you ever imagined.








Rome, Italy 2010





Milano 2008

A very Italian welcome and she was very fit with superb boobs LL.





Sandbanks, Poole 2009

One of my first visitors there. She was great fun.






Herne Bay 1969






Norfolk 2006

Just after Carole and before Lucy.




Norwich 2006

Forced herself on me and I didn't refuse




Castle Acre, Norfolk 2005

One of the many, who all they wanted was to get layed. 






Paris 2019






London Studio 2019

In great shape and they are a great shape





Nantucket, Massachusetts 2017

House guest










Canterbury 1970




Denia 2007

An American who happened by and enjoyed my hospitality and me, hers.





The Med 2016







Cambridge, Massachusetts 2017

Learned...in the ways of the world. Pretty good breasts too. Love them, frequently.





Cannes 2018

Guest who said....be my guest.







Cannes 2016

Perfection






London 2010

Perfection






New Zealand 2008








Near Swaffham, Norfolk 2007

Warming herself up for me LL.

 
London 2008






Oregon 2006

Endless fields.





Penrith 2004







Pescara, Italy 2009

Who could refuse an invitation like that! She's a Brit by the way, LL.







Durham, UK 2005

As keen as mustard ad very open and free with her favors.








London 2006








London 2005








Stowmarket 2005

The perfect lay 10/10 + !!




California 2017

Another bored housewife...with moist lips...



Florida 2009

Fortune favors the bold and she favored me. What a ride that was!












Richmond, Virginia 2009 - Hotel

Ships that pass in the night etc....








Norwich, UK 2004

Delightful water babe.



Have a nice day ma'am


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©
 

No comments:

Post a Comment