Monday, April 26, 2021

Two Genres

For LL in the UK

Almost all, but not quite all, of the following are photos of women many of whom are also clients. They are, in most cases, not in a state of undress. I have posted these to demonstrate that not everything I take relates to one genre of photography.







Florida 2006

Sorry for the first one being a shot Alicia’s breasts but I am sure you will agree they are rather nice. Taken at her condo in Bradenton March 2006




Penrith 2005

Kate in shot that she values to this day, or so she tells me. She had perfect small boobs that were held nice and high. As breasts go, hers were up there with the best.






London 2006

I guess you could call this shot of Pippa ‘Up close and personal’. That is exactly what it was...and very personal if you follow my meaning. I’m sure you will figure it out if you let your imagination run a bit. Let’s just say her voice wasn’t silent when I took this shot.





Thetford Forest, Norfolk 2004

Not quite as innocent as it appears....










France 2008

Michelle





Suffolk 2006

Becky




Germany 2008

Reya




Italy 2007

Alessandra. Quite a lady, except in the bedroom where she was a tiger, LL.






New Hampshire 2009 

Deanna. Lovely woman, as I guess you can see. The last photos I took at my original home near Concord.










Italy 2016

Liana. Reminded me a lot of Carole from way back in 2006, but younger. She is equally as sexy though. Don’t think I told you how good Carole was in bed. Maybe I will one day.







London Studio 2017 

Lynda












Lake District 2009

Claire










Austria 2008

Margit a lady who is rather large in a certain area LL and very proud of the fact. She made me proud too...in a wholly different area.














France 2007

Nadia
Denia 2009

This shot was taken in my new then, home in the hills behind the town LL. A Spanish friend who liked the way I went about things. She still does in fact, although it has been a while now. Her name is Pilar. Nice body don’t you think. She loves going for a ride ....





Knightsbridge 2017

A neighbour who comes round from time to time and often stays the night. This was the morning after one of those nights. Her name is Christina.










York 2005

One of the best posers in those two years 2004 - 2005. I mean posing for my camera. She had just returned from a holiday in the West Indies when I stayed with her that year, hence the white bits of which you can only see two.







Ripon 2004

Took this shot on, of all places a flat roof, just outside  Chloe’s flat. 

Apart from her panties and that throw she had nothing on LL. After the shot, taken early that morning, she returned to bed with me, wearing nothing at all. I guess you could say we had a ‘servicing’ arrangement. I serviced her when I could and she serviced me when she could, LL. We liked to know we were firing on all cylinders and greasing her nipples was a real pleasure!









 
My Home Norfolk 2004

Taken on my driveway one hot Wednesday afternoon. I didn’t expect to see Kate’s boobs that afternoon at all, nor the rest of her! But I did, up close and very personal. They, her tits, were nicely upturned and firm, which you would expect in a younger woman.

How did these encounters happen, you may wonder. Let’s just say it was a combination of various connections - friends, friends of friends, previous work colleagues and the internet. Kate was in the second category. You, LL, were in the last one and now that is where you remain, at the bottom of all my women. Not even in the league, in soccer terms.



 



Italy 2008

Gigliola was someone I met at a party in Rome. At the time I was staying in an hotel in the Cyprio district, but not for long. She allowed me to stay for five days on that visit. That was in exchange for my performing certain services for her LL. That was a pleasure in itself. I loved the way she wandered around the house in the morning in the outfit you see in the photo - very sexy.








Italy 2007

One of my earliest semi nude shots of an Italian LL. This lady is called Fiorella and she was delightful. Quite happy to pose outdoors for me and she loved the shots I took. Not quite ready at this time for full nudity outside...but she was at a later date and in a different location, outside.







Florida 2005

Amazing how many women you can squeeze into six days. That was the trip I took in March of that year via Indianapolis, Florida, Ohio, Utah and finally Oregon. Long story as to how I ended up with Lori, who is Canadian. Short story as to how she ended up naked with me and in bed. We chatted on the internet, she liked me, flew down from Calgary and we spent several days together. She was single lived alone and without saying as much, was desperate to get laid. She was, every day and pretty much as often as she wanted it. That was several times a day.

I guess she had a lot of pent up frustration to relieve. I was her relief and it was a pleasure.






London Studio 2006

Laura Lou as I called her then and still do fifteen years later. Loved her breasts. Just right for my hands, firm and conical, with very responsive nipples. I loved the rest of her too. We still meet when we can, but not since Covid LL.








Brindisi Italy 2007

Georgeta was a lady I met along the way on my tour of Italy seeing clients and having some fun LL. It was a busy year for me as I toured the States as well and made innumerable trips to Europe from both the UK and from here. I guess you could say I was either in the air or in bed!

This lady although an Italian resident was in fact Romanian. Almost my only one...but not quite. There's a reason her boobs and more to the point (get it?), her nipples. Essentially a one night stand LL before I moved on up the coast. It may have been one night/morning, but it was more than one time...


👉👌


Gets a little more intimate from hereon in LL …..





Kensington London 2017

Upper class women, there's no telling what their sexuality is or how they will behave. Some are coy, a little shy until the lights are out. Others like Cassandra, or Cassie as she liked to be called, were quite blatant as you can see. I know you will have some idea what happened within the next ten minutes or so LL.

That body and skin like silk, her perfume and the warmth between her legs. Lovely experience for us both. She is the epitome of the bored housewife and you know what happens when a woman in need is bored.... I am always pleased to be of service and to...service … her needs.










Oregon 2009

This is an apartment in Portland proper, rather than out in the suburbs and the rather youthful lady in question is Deanna. Three guesses as to what she is waiting for. To be honest she had an almost perfect body from my viewpoint and the view[oint in this shot wasn't bad at all.

When I was looking to expand the real estate portfolio up in Oregon, Deanna was assigned to show me various opportunities over about three days approaching a weekend. My place in Lake Oswego is abut twenty miles from where we were looking.

We got on rather well over those three days and ended up going out for dinner on the Friday night, together. This shot above was taken on the Sunday morning at her place. I am sure LL that you will understand that we hadn't slept in separate beds. She had come more times in tow days, she told me, than she had in the last year. Too many younger men were into self gratification and didn't think of the woman under them or on top.

Deanna was very pleased with my performances - very pleased indeed. Her legs are apart as she was 'panting' for attention from my tongue. For my part the sight of her body made me erect almost immediately and her breasts were superb. Hard, firm, erect and with slightly puffy nipples.













Brampton 2004

Amazing how I was able to set up so many meets and fucks on your doorstep LL. Most places like Brampton, Keswick, Hexham and Penrith, I knew would not see you wandering around so I was relatively safe.

Ella was a lovely woman who just wanted a fuck buddy. Her readiness to open her legs, jump into bed or just to bend over to receive me was up there with the 'best' of them. I was up there too, much to her delight. She could come very quickly which worked out just fine as it gave me more time to pleasure after her first orgasm and work on her second climax. She did great things for me too, drawing me out, drawing me in. She was pretty highly sexed like me so we were a matched pair in that respect.







Majorca 2006

Of my  many small trips to Europe, some for a week others for just a long weekend, the few times I went to Majorca to explore things proved quite fruitful. On the fruits front, none proved more pleasing or 'ripe' for the taking than Annie, who as you can see was more than ready to make her assets available for pleasure. Mine and hers!

To be fair, she was not my type culturally or intellectually, but she was fun  and we were both there for a little fun, abit more eating and drinking and lots of sex. We both got the latter in spades with each other. The phot was taken on my totally secluded patio at the apartment I had rented. I had nothing on my lower half either LL.







Norfolk 2004

Cath, was a lovely woman, in fact most of those I met have been pretty darn good physically and in personality. Cathy fitted both to a tee.

She lived near Holt and as I know, she still does. I love this shot of her and so does she. It was the first time we found ourselves in her bedroom together in May 2004. Shortly after this shot we were naked and in or raher on that bed together. I'm not saying anymore as she is still a very dear friend.








France 2008

Taken on our way back from a small cove near Beziers. Long legs of course - you are quite lacking in that area. Sarah wasn't lacking in any area, physically or otherwise, LL.








Florida 2006

On or off, which do you think LL? I know of course and, if you think carefully about the photo, so will you. Answer at the end of the blog*.

By the way, I was staying at her place in Mt Dora, which  a little way north west of Orlando. She was single then and had needs.... Ellie's single again now.







France 2006

I spent a lot of time in France in the two years after I left you, mainly because it was close by and I managed to improve my French. This photo was taken just outside Odile's apartment. It was her dare for me to take the shots, one evening. There is also a nearly full frontal as well.

Nice butt, nice boobs and long slender legs, what more could a man want, LL.









London 2009

Arabella in Mayfair. Study the photo ,which is posed, in particular her expression, and then think about what she is contemplating. You would probably, almost certainly be correct. When a woman offers herself like that, married or not , there is only one answer from a red-blooded male like me....yes. 

Yes it was LL. I was glad I said that and she was more than pleased I agreed with her offer. Yes again - she was married, then. 


*The answer to the pantie question above, is that she was putting them back on.



Have a nice day ma'am

ῼ

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment