Tuesday, September 1, 2020

B & B

For LL in the UK






I thought You might like to savour the shots of these ladies LL. They come from far and wide, compared to your small world in the north east. I certainly savoured  more than a few over the years.

Many started off as clients who had engaged me for photo shoots but not all. You could say the first tranche are all upfront and the later ones in this blog, somewhat behind.

You'll work it out from the title...I'm sure




A little sunbathing with Samantha. I'm not sure how I ended up coming across all these women, LL. Literally sometimes, as was their wish. This shot was taken in Denia back in 2016. Not that awful place you know but my villa in the hills..

Sam is in her forties and although she has lost some of the firmness in her boobs the rest of her is in pretty good shape, much to my delight...and she knows how to delight me. Sam is an old friend from late 2006 and from London.









I took this photo of Annie in Barbados in 2007. I met her in Bridgetown when I was visiting the timeshare that I had an interest in going back to before my first wife died. Annie was with a group of friends from London, except when I met her they had gone to the other side of the island and she obviously hadn't joined them.

We came across each other at a beach bar, not so far from where this shot was taken. I was in shorts and a tee, she was in that bikini with a blouse or something similar over her shoulders. There were a lot of my now countrymen there - Americans - and she was pleased to discover I was English when I sat two stools away from her. We talked. She saw my camera. We talked a little more, then she said did I want to walk, so we did. Annie said it was refreshing to get away from all those Americans. We wandered way along the beach until the only people we could see were like matchstick people in the distant heat haze.

We stopped at the shelter you see in the shot above. That was when she inclined her head toward my camera and said would I like to take her photo. I said a modest yes, but would have jumped at the chance anyway LL. She took off her blouse and I took several of her on the beach and then in the shelter where she removed the top part of her bikini. That was when the photo above was taken.

At that point LL, I was sure she was getting ....let's say, a little frisky. She started to ease her bikini bottom down. Not taking it off but leaving little to the imagination. The next few minutes were a bit of a whirl. She took her bottom half off, stepped toward me and put her arms around my neck and kissed me. I glanced quickly left and right along the beach. There was no one nearer than a mile or so.

Annie made a request and I knelt before her inside that shelter and fulfilled it...with my tongue. You can easily work that out I'm sure, LL.  After quite a few noises and a climax being reached I stood, to find Annie leaning on the shelter beams, getting her breath back. She wanted me inside her. I slipped my shorts down she leaned away from me and I took her from behind holding her boobs in my hands as I did. Her hands were on the shelter.

It was what you might call ' a quickie', but very satisfying nevertheless. I even made Annie come a second time.....

The sea cleansed us and we decided to go back to my time share, where we went to bed together for a good few hours, caressing, cuddling, kissing and eventually making love again about three hours later. That vacation on the island was quite exciting as Annie wasn't the only one...

I saw her twice again, in London some months further on. 











 

Helen was someone I met while in Berkshire in 2006 on an early shoot at another house. Nothing untoward happened on that one. The lady in question was rather 'straight laced'. As I was packing up, Helen arrived, being a friend of my client. We said hello and Helen offered to carry  some of my gear out to my car. We got chatting after I had said goodbye to the lady of the house, as I loaded my car up. She asked whether I had a card. I did of course and handed her one.

A week later she called me on my cell phone.

A week after that I was at her door with my camera equipment LL. She was undoubtedly one of those cases where the photos were an excuse. She wanted to get laid. She had a lovely old home, was divorced and wealthy. My kind of woman. Turned out she was when it came to sex. he couldn't get enough. This is just one of a number of shots I took over the three days and two nights I was there. As you may guess from that one shot she had boobs to die for and nipples I could have sucked all night.






This photo was also taken in 2007 in Nice

The lady is French. Her name is Eva and this shot was taken in her apartment. We met when I returned to the building to take another view of the place I have owned ever since. In the beginning Eva was one of the reasons and I am sure you can see why.

I met her as she was coming out of her apartment and I was going into the one I was to buy. We talked. Her English being better than my French it was relatively easy. I later found out Eva was relatively easy as well!

She said she was going to lunch and as we may well be neighbors would I join her. I asked if she would wait for me while I did what I had come to do in my apartment. She agreed. I met her downstairs and we went to lunch LL. A long lunch, nice food great wine. I walked her back.

She invited me in. Which is when I got this shot a short while later. We spent the rest of that afternoon in bed making love LL. It was France after all and she was french and very sexy - she thought I was too when I showed her how I could pleasure her. Another lady who I spent many a happy few hours with in bed, at dinner or lunch over the years.



















All four of the above photos are of Donna. A lady who stays with me in New Hampshire from time to time. These were taken in the summer of 2017...and yes we do sleep together. The water is the lake on the ranch. ... and that LL, is all I am saying about this lovely woman.









You would be surprised as to where this was taken in 2005. Nowhere near you by the way. In Norfolk, in fact on a farm no more than fifteen minutes drive from my old front door. The farm was arable so no livestock unless you count two retrievers.

Old banking clients of mine, but not their thirty three year old daughter who was house and dog sitting while her parents were away. Helena (after her grandmother) knew I was widowed as I had met her in Swaffham a couple of times, just in passing. We had exchanged emails, she said for her dad who I had gotten on with well before I left banking LL.

The day of the photo above I received an email from Helena saying would I like some company - she knowing I was supposedly on my own. I said yes and she invited me over to the farm as she couldn't really leave....she said. 

I went over. The dogs were outside as usual and ran up to me. Helena was in the kitchen brewing coffee which she poured into two mugs. We took the coffee and went outside. Helena led me down to one of the barns, where we sat on a hay bale sipped the hot coffee looking out over a field of blackcurrants and chatted. It hadn't gone unnoticed by me that Helena wasn't wearing a bra under thee shirt - tow rather proud nipples offered their own evidence. Other than that she wore a skirt. I wore jeans and a polo shirt.

I remember she said it was rather hot as we sat there both facing the field. It was August 2005, so the weather wasn't that much of a surprise being a nice hot sunny day. I recall I finished my coffee. Helena sat on my left and I turned to place my mug down beside me to my right. When I sat up she had removed her top, revealing what I sort of knew was under neath. two gorgeous breasts that were firm, perky and eminently suck-able.

I took my top off LL. We turned toward each other on that bale and we kissed. I remember her long slender fingers stroking my chest as we did. My fingers were stroking her chest. That was a real pleasure LL.

As we kissed Helena fumbled with my belt and failed. We both stood took our clothes to the back of the barn behind another small stack of hay bales. Helena removed her skirt and I shed my jeans and underwear. We knew there would be no one around or calling, so we were 'safe'. I wasn't surprised to see that she had no panties LL, given that she wasn't wearing a bra to start with!

There was a pile of loose hay and a blanket at the back of the barn. It seemed like a plan had been in place all the time. Being highly sexed as I am and seeing Helena's body in all its glory, I had no trouble rising to the occasion LL...none whatsoever. We made love twice and that hay pile. Lots of noise from Helena but it didn't matter we were well away from anything and anyone on the farm and there was no livestock to disturb.

Her parents were in Oz for three weeks so guess what, I kept her company a number of times that August. Her boobs alone would have kept me going back but she was a good lay too, not afraid to take the lead.

After her parents returned she would call in at my place when we were both free...and I could 'fit her in'.









This is as far as from Norfolk as you can get. I took this shot in California in in 2016. We took a chance and it worked out beautifully as you can see. Topless is not permitted over here as you probably know.

Later on a much quieter stretch of beach, in fact it was deserted, I took the ones below....







The lady's name is Deanna. I had previously photographed her in fashion clothes at her home. She was married, just, four years ago. One day a few days after the shoot when I was staying in LA she called me LL and wondered if I would like to take some more shots of her. I agreed and was thinking I had better get sorted and drive over. It was then she said for me to  meet her on the shore.

So I did about an hour and a half later. When I arrived at the place we agreed upon she was waiting in her car in the parking lot wearing a beach warp. I could see she had a bikini beneath. She dared me and herself to take a photo of her topless (briefly) on the main strip of the shore. We managed it as the first shot shows. I then followed her in my car to a much more remote section farther up the coast. Half an hour later we parked side by side in an empty lot whose only surface was hard dirt.

A short walk through some shrubbery and grasses that were growing out of the sand and we were on an empty beach. I noted she was still in the same bikini as I followed her shapely bottom don onto the sand Her wrap had come off...and so had the top of her bikini. I already felt a bit randy. On we went Until we were entirely on the beach. I quickly set up my tripod on some hard sand (that wasn't the only thing that was getting hard on that beach) and fixed my camera to it. Deanna posed for me topless, playing about with some seaweed and then her wrap. Then she removed her bikini bottom and walked completely naked in front of me and my camera. I switched to video LL, why not. She looked great as you can see above.

After I had taken all I needed to take, Deanna wrapped herself in the beach robe without putting her bikini back on. I collected my tripod and camera, collapsing the former and putting both back in their bags. She led me not back to our cars but further along the beach to where the shrubbery was denser and away from any road or parking lot. I am sure you can guess what happened next. Deanna shed the wrap and standing naked before me asked me to make love to her. I removed my tee shirt and shorts and lay them on the warm sand for her to lie on.

Then with her legs apart, I knelt between them. I was quite erect by now. I caressed her thighs, her tummy and her breasts, her nipples rose in response LL and then I headed south and used my tongue on her pussy. She held my head there as I realised she was going to come very quickly...and indeed she did accompanied by a series of oh, oh Oh's! They came along with several squeals. Her legs were now held up and wide and I entered her....and the rest you will know from personal experience!!

The fact she was married, didn't figure in my thinking when she offered herself. She wasn't the first and she hasn't been the last. There are a lot of married women 'out there' in stale relationships and I don't mind providing a service...servicing them.


This next few shots you might say get to the bottom of matters


Italy - Bologna in fact I hardly need to say too much more do I LL. 2016 and the lady is Giada.





This relatively young lady is Claire and the photo was taken in  2005 LL. Not saying exactly where but it was fairly close to home. Yours that is not mine.

The room above looks empty but it wasn't. In fact the house was in the middle of some renovation. I had bought it, unbeknown to you as I planned to keep it as something of a place to stay when I was supposedly back in Norfolk or wherever. The photo of Clair was taken in early March of that year a little before I found out about fat man.

I think Claire must have been the first woman who was recommended to me by another lady from Carlisle that I got laid with in 2004 and 2005. No names. I never know if you might know them! Just as an aside here. Think back to when you said to me ...did I realise I had made love to you four times in twenty for hours. Of course I did, LL. which leads me to the rest of the aside. If I could do that, then it was easily possible to have another woman the same day I had you even before you left for work...think back....then another in the afternoon of a number of Mondays LL.

Claire was one of them. I renovated the property you see above, or rather I had someone do it, hence the all white decor above. I thought it made a great backdrop for this shot of Claire, who was naked for a reason...the usual reason. She wasn't a great deal taller than you but she was a great deal younger and she was after just one thing...to find out if the recommendation was justified. She found out and she told me breathlessly at the end...it was justified. Then we did it all over again in that house of mine. I held it until September 2005 and then sold it. Nice profit and it had its uses while I owned it...one use in particular....






Judith in London. Gorgeous hair and not a bad butt either! She was a pretty good lay as well LL. This shot is from early 2005 as she stripped off to join me....in bed. Can you imagine me being turned on by your body as much as I was by Judith's and the others who were all younger than you. Of course not. You were OK up to a point, but to be honest your body couldn't hack it against ladies such as Judith...nether could the sex. No early withdrawal with anyone else...bar you.

Judith is Jewish.












Laura a  young English girl I met while in Italy in 2009.







Sue 2005 in Suffolk. We met up after chatting online while she was in Spain. She willingly became another lady to add to my 'harem. The photo was taken at her home near Stowmarket.









Sarah in 2007 in North London. Can't fault her butt can you...and I couldn't fault the rest of her.














Catherine 2008. This is in France at my place in the Lot region. Catherine was/is a friend of a friend. She was staying with some older relatives who have a place not that far from me in Saint-Céré. She called me one day while I was staying at a friend's place I had rented while looking at property in the area. That is how I found the barn (house).

I guess she was bored with her elderly relatives as she asked if she could come over. I said yes, she is a lovely woman in both respects personality and physically. We spent the day in Martel and Collonges-la Rouge. In the latter we lunched on moules and pommes frite washed down by a very nice white wine. Later I asked if she would like to have dinner and she agreed. For that we drove over to Sarlat.

She satyed the night and she didn't sleep in one of the other bedrooms. Why would she....after all she had slept with me before in London...so we ended the day with some athletic exercise connected to each other...intimately.

The following day we spent canoeing on the Dordogne River LL. The photo? That was taken the morning after. Catherine is putting a log on the fire to get it going again, after it burned down overnight. That wasn't the only 'log' she was familiar with. Lovely ass don't you think...I did. 







Another lovely blonde, Kate 2006. Not France this time but Oregon and in her home. At the time I had visited the relatives and then moved on to Salem on my way south for a photographic trip. Salem is well placed to explore places like Silver Falls State Park, the Enchanted Forest etc.

However at my hotel I came across Kate who worked there. Being a little late in the season there weren't too many folk staying so Kate spent a bit of time chatting with me, enquiring about my photography and flirting.

We or rather she, ended up in my hotel room for at least one night LL and in my bed. She enjoyed it so much I booked out and stayed at her place which is where the photo above was taken. I did come across Kate...at her request.

Not the tallest lady I had met but very curvy and very satisfying!







Sara, in Norfolk on a sunny day in 2004 LL....and you thought you were giving me the run around. I was running circles around you and you hadn't a clue, had you. Great butt don't you think. I certainly did and her front was even better.

One of my early and better shots as were the rest  of the photographs of Sara. We met via another lady called Leah. The latter knew Sara and suggested that I would be a good source for some free photos. I wasn't charging back then. I couldn't really as I had just restarted photography after a gap of more than twenty five years.

Little did I know when I went to her father's home toward north Norfolk that I would end up taking nude shots LL. Father was in Rome, incidentally and mother had been divorced, so it was just me, Saraand two rather lazy golden retrievers. It all started innocently enough. We walked out in the extensive grounds. Took a number shots of Sara with the dogs, under trees etc ending up at the rather smart out buildings near the house. One of which appears in the shot above.

There was studio come office among the garages and a workshop. Sara invited me in there. There was tea, coffee and a fridge. I offered to brew up after our walk. While my back was turned Sara had gone into the second of the two rooms. That is away from the office studio area where I was making her a tea and me a coffee. I called out I recall about sugar and receive a no thank you in reply. Then I carried the drinks through. 

I had enjoyed that morning so far. Sara was good company and I was pleased with my photos. She was about the please me even more and me her....

When I entered that room Sara was down to her panties...not even a bra. I nearly dropped the drinks, but managed to quickly put them down. We looked at each other for less than a minute and then she was in my arms LL, kissing, exploring with our tongues. She was pulling my polo shirt up her hands all over my chest and back. She even managed to unbuckle my belt while we kissed. At that point we stopped and I slipped the polo over my head and off and the rest down my legs.

Sara lay back on the couch and I did the honors with her panties. The rest I am sure you can imagine LL, having been on the receiving 'end' so to speak.

Sara and I enjoyed a brief bit of exercise off and on over several months when time and opportunity, for both of us, permitted. I think I got laid with several dozen women in that year alone...including you LL.














Claire - cool Claire 2005. Where is Claire? Just west of Swaffham in a rather grand house.












Nan - Nancy  in Nantucket, 2019. Nothing more need be said I think...nor will it.







Cheeky, don't you think LL. This is Lizzie.

Her preference of name I preferred Liz. Liz and I met in London in the Fall of 2005 and enjoyed each other's company and indeed each other LL, from September thru November. Then Lizzie was posted away with her firm to Paris. The shot above, one of a number, was taken the few days before she left. A leaving gift, I guess, as indeed was Lizzie.

THe next time we hooked up was in the Spring of 2006 in Paris.








Julia in 2007 in Montana USA. She was just back from a vacation in California when I met her. In fact I stayed on her ranch which was located somewhat west of Bozeman. Quite a lady she ran it herself with hired help of course. One of her sidelines was to offer B & B, which is how I ended up there. I intended staying a couple of days, but ended up staying for nearly five.

Julia was divorced, but seemed to have a pretty good handle on running her ranch. It was her that got me back in the saddle in fact. A western saddle that is. I hadn't ridden properly since the 1970's and only briefly in England when we owned a horse in the 1990's. I told you thee were many things you didn't know about me LL.

Anyway Julia got me riding again and I managed to get my leg over...the horse. Don't know what you were thinking when you read that sentence! She started me slowly, just a gentle ride out on the range. Bit sore and achy the first day but by day three I was really enjoying it.

Her house, which included the accommodation, was a little way from the stables, barns, cattle pens etc. Come the evening there was only me and her there. WE would eat together then take our drinks out onto the porch. Sit and talk and watch it get dark. My kind of country and if she hadn't lived where she did, my kind of woman. That pre-supposes that we might have been a couple at some point. I managed to get some fabulous photos of the country there. The old barns, abandoned buildings and of course Julia.

That didn't happen first of all. It happened on the second day or rather evening/night.  Bed and breakfast took on a whole different meaning LL. I got to bed Julia and she made me breakfast as well.Riding, getting back in thee saddle and getting my leg over undoubtedly led you to a similar conclusion. When I drove off on the fifth day heading for Missoula and then after a night there Spokane, both Julia and I were well satisfied with our physical exertions including our rides out on the range.

She hasn't stopped her vacations in California either, except now she takes them with me when I'm there. Either in San Fran or LA, staying in my homes.

What a life LL. Nothing like our time together. That was so mundane, partly because you weren't a risk taker and lacked imagination. Small town, small town girl, I guess.




Here's anecdote from my youth. I have no photos because at the time I had no camera.

I was just eighteen and had returned home on my first leave from Naval College in Dartmouth. Mum and Dad were out for the day. My sister was at work and my bother at school.

My parent's had taken to having foreign language students stay, usually for about four weeks or so at a time. I was home that morning having slept in a bit LL, after catching up with my old school chums the night before. When I did rise, I decided to take a bath. I knew the student, a young French lady who was my age was around somewhere as I had heard her singing while I lay in bed deciding whether to get up.. Back then I used to wear pyjama bottoms only.

I left my room which I shared with my younger brother and headed across the landing to the bathroom. I took hold of the handle and opened the door thinking in that brief second that the bathroom was free it wasn't.

Having pushed the door wide open what I saw was far from my expectation if I had one. There stood the French student. facing me, towel in her left hand nothing on at all. I uttered a quick sorry and begun to close the door. She reached out with her left hand and stopped the door moving any further. Then smiled, dropped the towel on the floor and walked toward me ... still naked.

She was tall, long legged, blonde and had a lovely fair skin. She was pretty too and had a pair of gorgeous breasts. Not too large nor too small. firm and pert. Her nipples were erect. I looked at her and smiled as well and then she took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom.

WE made love LL, young love back then and from the distant memory I have of the occasion it was pretty good. I went back to Naval College with a big smile on my face.




Have a nice day ma'am

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©



No comments:

Post a Comment