Wednesday, September 23, 2020

The Young Ones

For LL in the UK


I guess you could call this 'The Younger Ones' as it features a number of younger women. All of them preferred an older man and they made it plain right from the get go.







First up, or is that down, is a sweet lady called Leanne - 2006. I encountered her in Naples, Fl or rather she made herself known to me there at the bar of a restaurant where I was having a JD before my meal. I'm not naïve LL, bar pick-ups are not my scene normally, especially out and about … as opposed to hotels.

We just got to talking while she waited for a girlfriend and we decided to exchange cell numbers. I thought at the time that she was rather young, just over thirty, and that I wouldn't hear from her again. Leanne surprised me. Two days later I received a call from her. I was up in Fort Myers. We chatted some more and she said she would like to see me again...much to my surprise!

I suggested dinner at Barney's in FM and she agreed. Wine, dinner and then she said she had a little too much to drink, so we left her car in the lot out back and drove back along Summerlin to my place. I showed her all the bedrooms and she asked where I slept. I showed her and she said that was where she would sleep too. So we went to bed. Leanne stripped off in front of me and I did the same LL. We made love in that bed you slept in. I loved the irony of it....and Leanne wasn't the first. The first was back in April 2005.

The photo was taken during a morning of 'play' LL and I am sure you can guess why she was offering her pussy up to me in the shot above. It was all to do with my tongue...











Next is Emma also 2006, but this shot was taken back in the UK, not a million miles from my old home in Norfolk LL. Emma was under thirty when I took this but well over twenty. I do know her age of course, but I'll let you guess.

Looking at this now, fourteen years later and thinking that I had shed myself of you just a few months before; makes me wonder why I stuck with you and indeed made love to you. Emma gave me that opportunity and indeed herself and there was no comparison between you and her. 

The photo above was taken in Taverham at her parent's home - they were on a six week visit to Oz - and Emma had posed on their bed! I doubt they ever knew. In fact I know they didn't. Emma and I met via a group of her friends. One of which I had enjoyed a relationship with in 2004 and 2005. then we met in Norwich and then we met at my place, then we met in bed.

Emma told me from the outset that she rated older men far higher than her own age group and she rated me highest of all. Quite an accolade LL...but then you know what I can do for a woman.










Cathy - again in 2006 - but this time in Spain. Over thirty, but not over forty. I took this on our first day there, in Puerto Banus. She was nicely tanned by the time we left. All over - no white bits. I always think red suits blondes and she was a blonde, a natural one.









A little older and I have to say a lot more experienced, an Italian lady called Alessia - 2007. We met in October of that year in Varese a town to the north of Milan. Alessia however, came from Naples and was there on a trip. I was staying in an hotel  - she had rented a villa. She was on her own, I was on my own although I had just finished a shoot for a client in Lugano and was slowly making my way back to Milan.

I guess you could call us ships who passed in the night LL....except we didn't pass we moored up to each other for two nights at her villa.

This si the only photo I have or rather it is the only photo I am going to post on here. To say her body was wonderful and her lovemaking superb, would be a gross understatement. Feast your eyes on her body LL. I did and she wasn't wearing what she is the shot above either.

 






Lisa 2005 had just moved into something you thought I had when I took this shot of her - a new build. All white and bright.

Close to the pub in my old village they had developed what used to be a recreation ground and a number of new homes were built. Lisa had moved into one of them. I met her one day in the early part of 2005 walking back from Shipdham which is a couple of miles east. It was cold and it was raining hard. I spotted her thankfully, as the road is narrow, mainly because she was wearing a yellow coat. She had no umbrella and seemed to be drenched. I offered her a lift, she accepted, reluctantly because she worried about my car. I got a blanket from the trunk and put it on the front seat.

Then she thanked me, told me that she just moved into the village and had a small starter home. Lisa laughingly told me it had a small deposit and a large mortgage. She asked where I lived. This all took place in a just a few minutes because we were soon back in the village. I asked if she would like to see where I lived.  'Like this?' she said LL pointing to her sodden clothes.

I told her it would be fine and I had an Aga. She accepted as she said her heating wasn't on. So, there we were in my kitchen which you knew well. Lisa dripping all over the place on the floor tiles and me helping her out of her wet coat - a hoodie in fact. It was sodden. 

I fetched a hanger put on the clothes horse and placed it to one side of the Aga to dry. Lisa then removed her trousers, to my surprise, but they were wet. She was down to her panties. She asked, she said cheekily, if she could have a shower as she was cold. I took her upstairs, or rather followed her upstairs, which was rather nice. Then showed her my bathroom, gave her the spare white towelling robe and left her to it. My last thing before shutting the door was to ask if she wanted tea or coffee. 

She must have stripped off quickly as she shouted over the noise of the shower that she would like tea. I left her to it and went downstairs to make a coffee for me and tea for her. By the time that was done and ready I could hear that the shower had stopped, so I took both her tea and my coffee upstairs.

I knocked on the bedroom door as best I could, balancing a tray in one hand. Lisa said to come in. She was all showered, glowing from the hot water and wrapped in the white robe I had given her. I'm an observant individual, very observant LL due to past training and I noticed not most but all her remaining clothes in a pile on the chair in the bedroom. That chair incidentally is right her in my home in New Hampshire.

I handed her the tea and sat beside her on the bed with my coffee. We talked. After all we had only just met and I was in my home with a strange woman... a stranger and she was in the home and bedroom of a man she had never met before. She told me I was a nice guy...she said man. I said she was a nice lady. We sipped out tea and coffee and she told me she was single - she had already figured I was - and worked in Norwich. We talked some more until tea and coffee were finished. Then we sat there.

Lisa turned to me and I said, "Here I am in your house, neither of us know each other. You could take advantage of me."  I said I guess I could but I would never do that unless... Lisa replied along the lines of 'Would you like to take advantage of me. I'm still cold and would like to be warmed up'. More than enough innuendo there. With that said she stood, allowed the robe to slide down her body to the floor. Thee was no argument from me LL.

 I stripped off and we both snuggled under the duvet. I had only made the bed a few hours before. She said she wanted to be warmed up and I took her at her word...warming her pussy up with my tongue. She came. I then entered her and we had sex twice and she came twice more. Then we lay there both our bodies entwined. Lisa dozed off for a while and then well after lunchtime we got up. I let Lisa have another shower. She put her clothes back on damp dry as some of them were and I ran her home and waited in my car.

Then we went into Dereham together for a late lunch. That was far from the end of things. She invited me over to her little home for the evening and we sat and drank wine and watched TV. A little kissing and cuddling and then bed...Lisa's. Smaller than my king size so we were 'together', so to speak, almost immediately.

After that we saw each other fairly regularly, wined, dined went to the theatre, the cinema and for walks. I certainly crammed a lot of womanhood into my life back then LL and most of it under forty. Lisa was thirty one then. The photo above was taken at her home. Great body, long legs and lovely breasts. I was happy with all of that and she more than happy with what I did for her.

A chance meeting, circumstances arise and I just go with the flow...most times.









Gemma 2007 in my studio in Boston, Massachusetts. That was the first one I set up over here LL and Gemma was an early subject. Not least because she was a friend and happy to pose in revealing ways in front of my camera. In this shot and on that day she wore just the dress you see - nothing else. There wasn't much point as she was going to pose nude anyway.

We added a few intimate shots as well and a short video. It's surprising how many women like to view themselves having sex and reaching a climax. Gemma was one. Thirty something.


~~~~~~~~~~~~











Michelle in 2008 in France at the back of my Cannes property. A little fun shoot and then something rather pleasant and 'satisfying' in the bedroom. Thirty four and sexy LL. I laugh when I think of all the women that have been and are in my life.... and then think of you.




~~~~~~~~~~~~








Kateryna, near Kiev 2016. Can't say more, won't say more, under thirty over twenty five.




~~~~~~~~~~~~

















Donna, California 2017 - A client who wanted these and other shots taken for her own 'amusement' and to be able to recall something that made her happy and very satisfied!

Another lady who believed in the freedom of wearing nothing under her dress LL. There have been quite a few like that, all horny and all wanting a little servicing. Donna lives near Los Angeles, became a client then became a lover. Amazing what the camera does to women as it did to Donna in the sample shots above. What she lacked in the breast department she more than made up for with her...athletics. Small but firm with very responsive nipples.

I see her from time to time mainly for one thing, although it usually stretches to three events each time. Keeps me fit! She was thirty in 2017.



~~~~~~~~~~~~





Lauren  I met in Tennessee in 2009. She was a waitress in a diner I used while staying in Franklin on my way to Kentucky and a horse guy I now know very well.

It was outside the season and the diner was slow, so Lauren started talking to me. Loved the fact I was British by birth, asked if I was visiting, where I was from etc etc. I put her straight and she was surprised to hear I was a US citizen LL. I filtered what I told her about me. Just the same as I filtered what I told you. On the second day there she offered to show me around Franklin. I accepted.

She invited me back to her modest home. We had  a drink and a bite to eat in her kitchen, above. Lauren then asked me to take her to bed and slipped of that checked dress you can just see above LL. I like what I saw very much, tattoo included. It was a no brainer. She led me through to her bedroom wearing just her bra and panties, which she removed while I shed my gear. We made love, had sex whatever you wish to call it. Twice that afternoon then again in the evening.

Lauren pleaded with me to stay the night, but I had to check out early the next morning and drive to Kentucky. I promised to see her on the way back when I headed to Nashville airport. I kept my promise. She didn't have to plead. I spent two nights with her then flew home to New Hampshire. Thirty two and really had some gorgeous 'assets' and some Latin blood. That became apparent when we were in bed LL!! 






~~~~~~~~~~~~









Annette, a French lady I met in Cannes in 2017. These shots were taken way toward the back of my villa there. It's a large plot and this area down behind the wall was out of sight to anyone. Not that the backyard isn't private of course.

Annette is French and she was what I would call a flaunt-er and a tease. She liked to flaunt her body and tease me. I can cope with both. The teasing was fun. The flaunting was very sexy. Taking her photographs was always 'entertaining' and not easy to concentrate on for obvious reasons. Annette would think nothing of posing like she is above after lunch and then lure me into lots of sex during the rest of afternoon. I was only too happy and I made her only too happy as well.



~~~~~~~~~~~~









Louise I met in, or rather near, Syracuse, New York State in 2016. I had already stopped over in Albany and was taking things leisurely on a business trip to Toronto, Canada LL. I didn't stay in a hotel or motel in Albany. I stayed with a friend of the female gender. It's nice not having to sleep alone and I didn't sleep alone that night. I planned to stop off in Syracuse, mainly because I had never been there.

I mentioned this to Alex the lady in Albany and she said she would call her friend Louise, if that was OK with me, as she was sure she could give me a bed for the night. I told her 'Sure, that would be good', and it was. Louise did give me a bed for the night, hers and she was in it with me LL.

I was welcomed quite warmly when I eventually found her place a meal, drinks, chat. She was single and just over thirty like Alex. By mid evening Louise said she was ready to turn in and that is when the 'fun' happened. I'd had a three to four hour drive so was happy to have an early night. We switched off the lights in the kitchen and lounge and I followed her through to the bedrooms. I asked her where I should head. She pointed to a room to my left. Louise went into the bathroom.

My first thought was that I was in her bedroom, not the one she intended. When she reappeared completely naked carrying her dress and underwear, I knew I was where she intended! She threw her clothes on a chair in the corner of the room and crawled onto the bed, her bottom toward me. I stripped. It didn't take an expert to see she wanted to get laid and I was rising to the occasion by the minute. From where I stood I could see juices dripping down from her pussy LL. I guessed she had 'warmed' herself up.

I pulled her toward me, she glanced back to see what was going to enter her then placed her head on the bed while still kneeling. A gasp. Slipping in. Accommodated. Thrusting. Fondling breasts. Erect nipples. Moans. More moans. Liquid noises. Faster she cried. Ohhh, ohhhh, ooohhhh, yes!!! She came.
Turned over. Legs splayed high and wide. In again, slowly. Engorged breasts. Sucking nipples. Mmmm's. More slow thrusts. Then....feel it rising, in her, in me. Both of us come almost at the same time.

Sleep. Wake. Repeat. Leave.

Apparently, LL, my prowess in bed had gone before me with Alex having told Louise about her older lover...me. Louise told me she wanted to find out if it was true. she said it was...and then some. She asked, before I left, if I was coming back from Toronto the same way. I said I was, so.....

The photo above was a parting shot while I was having breakfast in her kitchen. I told her that back in the UK she would be Miss No Knickers. Louise for some reason found that hilarious, so it has become a private joke between us. Yes, she now comes to the ranch from time to time, also over to Nantucket as well. 










Julie in 2009. A divorcee living in London. A divorcee who hadn't had 'it' for quite some time. She was thirty five when I took this photo. A divorcee who was also quite wealthy. She had good taste, good clothes was cultured ...and she was very sexy out of those good clothes.


We met via a party where we were the two singletons. We shared a cab after the party as we had both been drinking and Julie directed the cabbie to her address. I was about to stay in the cab when she took my hand and pulled me out. I can't say I was reluctant LL, because I wasn't. I paid the cabbie and she invited me into her home, ostensibly for a night cap. Her home was approached up a series of stone steps from the small front yard, rather like brownstones over here.

She teetered a little as she negotiated the first step, her dress was one of those figure hugging affairs LL and the heels on her shoes didn't help either. Most of all I guessed it might have been the drink. I was right behind and she finally hit the top step she nearly fell. There was only one thing for it. I put a hand on each buttock and pushed her gently forward. After that she opened the door, she seemed fine. I figured she teetered on the last step on purpose. I was right as she told me later in a warm cocoon on the floor above....

We both entered and I closed the door behind me under instruction to flick the latch and put the security chain on, which I did. When I turned around I found myself face to face with Julie. We locked eyes, then we locked lips. I don't recall our having a night cap, but I do recall vividly sleeping with Julie. She was an animal in bed that night, I guess because she was horny and also hadn't had sex for some time. After she had come three times to my once, we both fell back tired but languishing in the after glow of very satisfying sex. Neither of us recalls much more until I wake up and find Julie about to mount me.

I had an EMHO so she 'wasn't going to waste it', as she put it...and she didn't....twice.

The photo above was taken a few days later also at her place, after another rather lovely afternoon in her bedroom and in her bed and in her, LL.










Karen, Leeds 2005. Location, a hotel room. Just a few photos permitted, but all showing her lovely body and 'assets' LL. I was on my way from your place to stop over and meet someone new that I had been chatting to online. Her name was Jenny.

Karen popped up (rather like I did when I saw her nude!) at the hotel. She had been on a course in Leeds for the company she worked for. She had one more day of it and would then head back to her home in Essex. As luck would have it for her, on the day I was there she finished early - mid afternoon. I saw her come into reception. I was seated in the lounge. I had checked in and then come down again to grab a coffee. I wasn't meeting Jenny until the following day.

I was the only one in the lounge. Looking up from my paper when she came in our eyes met. She smiled, I smiled, then she was gone. About fifteen minutes later she came down and ordered tea. As we were the only two there I said hello. Karen smiled and introduced herself. I invited her to share my table and she did. We chatted, her tea came and we continued talking about why we were both there and a little about ourselves. My given reason for being there was to look at a property. Partially true...it was Jenny's place.

I asked her what she was doing for dinner - she replied that she didn't know yet. I invited her to share the evening with me. To my surprise LL, she agreed. Leeds has or certainly had plenty of good restaurants so we strolled out early that evening to one I had booked. Wined and dined we strolled back. Karen slipped her arm through mine and told me she had really enjoyed the evening. I told I had too.

We headed for the elevator together and she asked which floor I was on. She covered it with her hand LL and just pushed her button and smiled at me. WE stole a quick kiss as the elevator made its way to her floor. Then on arrival she took my hand and led me to her door. Inserting the key card I pushed the door open for her. Karen pulled me in. Not difficult as I was very willing. 

Then, well then, she couldn't wait. Off came her dress and earrings then her bra and finally her panties. I stripped in double quick time as well. Karen threw back the duvet and lay on the sheet beneath facing me. No qualms, no inhibitions she just opened her legs and her petals followed. Between those lips it was moist, almost wet. In moments, my head was between her legs my tongue working her pussy and at least one hand working those gorgeous tits. I got buried in them later when she was on top!!

The following morning we went our separate ways. Karen to her course and then home. Me to Jenny. I eventually arrived home on the Thursday LL. One of the reasons I started spreading out my visits to you, but by no means the main one.

I had left you that Monday. I was in bed with Karen in Leeds that night and spent Tuesday and Wednesday at Jenny's. I think you and I had sex the Sunday night without checking my notes. Busy week for me and I had something lined up for the weekend. Two weeks after meeting Karen I drove over to her place near Chelmsford and stayed a couple of days. After that we had intermittent encounters mainly be cause we had great sex  together.



  









Katherine was a little older than the others above. She was in her forties in 2004 which is when this shot was taken in Richmond, Yorkshire Not the largest boobs in the world but she was quite curvy around the hips. Nice to caress.

We had what might be described as that old arrangement of 'friends with benefits' LL, and it was on my way home. Katherine didn't care what I did when I didn't see her, she just wanted to get laid every now and then. Nice arrangement that lasted into early 2005










Charlotte at a location that was neither her place nor mine, nor my studio. Class makes little difference LL when it comes to getting your needs satisfied and Charlotte was no exception. She owned this apartment (unbeknown to all, but her and me) and we slept there from time to time - together - from late 2007 onward.

At thirty six, in 2008, she looked great LL.

Charlotte was married and bored and not getting what she needed. Where have I heard that before and many times! I guess you could say I stepped into the breach and a very nice and satisfying breach it was too. She had great breasts as you can see. I guess you could say we both served each other although she seemed to need me (inside her) more than I needed her, LL, but then I had other assets to turn to.








Zofia I met in Poland in 2007. I was looking at property in and around Wroclaw. I had driven there from Dresden having moved on from Leipzig, LL. and a couple of photographic episodes

The agent had a number of properties of interest and the prices were pretty darn good especially back in 2007. In the end I didn't buy. My antennae told me the markets in Europe and indeed the US were overblown and were heading for a fall. How right I was.

However, I did look at a number of townhouses. Great architecture and locations. I was accompanied by one of his staff, Zofia, who was one of the few who spoke good English on his staff. Over  the first two days we came to know each other well. She was very interested in my photography, to such an extent she asked if I would take shots of her. 

I took some great shots of Zofia during our property visits the second day -in the streets of Wroclaw, mainly. Later, I took some portrait photos in her apartment. Then I asked her out for dinner. I knew I would only be there until the morning of the third day so I decided to see where things led LL. Zofia was an attractive woman after all and following her up various staircases was rather enticing and had whet my appetite, in a manner of speaking. 

She accepted the dinner date and we had a great evening. I walked her back to her apartment. She invited me in and we had a couple of drinks, side by side on the couch you see above. It seems women are the same (almost) the world over. One exception was the Japanese ladies I met on various visits, but I'll explain that another time.

Zofia invited me to stay the night in her bed and make love to her. I did, we did and we were two very satisfied people. I had the second night with her too, which she told me was even better than the first. Another accolade LL.

As to the photo above Zofia posed for some nude shots on that second morning, but she wouldn't allow any full frontal ones, which was fine by me. The shot above is from that session...there were others. She was thirty three back then in 2007.

I flew from Leipzig on the third afternoon to Florence, Italy courtesy of Lufthansa. 









Lori, she is American, aged thirty four when I took this shot in 2016 on Skyros. She had never been to a Greek island and had only been on one tour of Western Europe in the past. Lori works for me or rather one of our/my companies here in the States.

Given her smile and her 'cheekiness'. I don't think I have to say more do I LL. All I will say is that we had never slept together before that vacation. Now.....well that's another matter!










Jodie lives in California close to LA where this shot was taken in her home, on her bed, late one morning just about eighteen months ago. She's a friend of a friend and likes...well I am sure you can guess what she likes and lots of it LL. Quite the nympho in fact. It happened to be the bedroom last year but it might easily have been bending over the kitchen counter or against the wall somewhere in the house...all of which have happened.

A year older than Lori above, at thirty five. Makes me wonder, when I cast my mind over all the women in my life, why I stayed with a 5' 2" woman with boobs heading south, stretch marks (from having been overweight) and who required early withdrawal.









Jeanne, thirty two and French. This isn't the sea shore, nor is it France as you might expect, but my ranch here in NH. I invited her over, at my expense. Jeanne had never been to the States so it was quite an exciting trip for her. We stayed on the ranch for a bit. She rides, horses as well....! Then Boston, New York and Florida over her two week vacation.

We met in Nice. We had dinner on the many occasions I was and am there. Then about four years ago she asked me to take her to bed in Nice. Since then we meet up fairly regularly and enjoy life and sex. Jeanne has a lovely body LL with nice firm boobs and a shapely figure, plus very full lips....

The rather sexy shot above was taken by my lake last summer. She had gone in there in the nude to cool off. I happened to have that shirt in the lodge and gave it to her...to cover her modesty and in fact she looked sexier in it than out of it. Hence the photo.










Sarah, 2009 Carcassonne. On vacation from London. We have been bedroom partners for quite a few years now, apart from the six years I was married to Ash. This shot was taken a year before Sarah married aged thirty. Two years and a bit later she was divorced and asking for me, to my surprise. I was married then LL and had been for nearly four years. I had to turn down Sarah's wish to make love to her, to make her feel secure as she put it. We remained in touch.

After Ash sadly passed away we got together again in London. She was thirty six then, I think. She leads a normal life but hasn't remarried, yet. We still meet up when I am over that side of the Pond and we sleep together. Some things and some people improve over the years and Sarah is one of them. Our sex is better than it has ever been and I have a lot to compare her with. With the virus, this year is the longest we have been apart, but that will be rectified soon...




Have a nice day ma'am

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment