Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Or-biting - Black and White

LL in the UK


Each and every one  LL...and I'm sure you know what I mean by that. You may recognise some of the features displayed from previous blogs I have posted but in each case below the orbs have felt the warmth of my hands and I have felt all the breasts on display.

Some of the owners, a few, are older, but most are not. The warmth of my hands was of course accompanied by another warmth in each and every case. 







Lorraine - Penrith 2004

This was taken in September 2004 to be precise LL A close up you might say...very close up and personal. Her name is Sarah and came (now there's a word) to be one of several ladies I serviced in and around Penrith.

This was taken on Monday September 20th at 10.58 a.m. Lovely boobs to handle. Firm with nice erect nipples. The rest of her is pretty close to my mouth .....












Lynn - Keswick 2004

Moving on and that was what I was doing as far as you were concerned, I met Lynn via the internet in July of that year, sometime before I laid Lorraine above. In fact, I was still getting laid with Lorraine and seeing Lynn (and you .. and quite a few others).

I took this shot just after Lynn had showered - she's still wet in this shot - mind you, she was wet before she got in the shower too. Amazing what a man's hands and tongue can do to and for a woman isn't it LL










Fiona - Singapore 2008

She had the most gorgeous boobs LL, as you can see. I took this shot with my phone as she straddled me. Much more than a handful but nice and firm. She liked me to come over them too











.


Jackie - Gorleston Norfolk 2005

One of the older ladies who was part of my harem for a short while in the spring of 2005. Things or shapes got better and better LL.










Sara - London 2005

This lady sported one of the better shapes and also sported lovely breassts. Sara was someone I met as a result of buying my apartment. She wa a friend of Emma's, the first of my many conquests in London. Neither knew that each was receiving my 'favors' and it never came out that they were.

The photo was taken at Sara's place one Saturday  morning in July 2005, after a night out in the West End and a night alongside her and on top of her...mostly. Fondling those breasts and sucking her nipples apart from anything else was a real pleasure LL. I even thought of you and your boobs while doing so. There was no comparison - hers were much firmer and younger and extra responsive to my touch.

She loved the way I made love too. In fact, she couldn't get enough of me. I had no worries about my fall back plan when you thought you were leaving me. So many others to choose from and enjoy - all were more than happy with my attentions.

Sara and I enjoyed each others bodies all through 2005/6/and part of 2007. It was just that we both enjoyed fucking each other. She had an inkling I saw others and what she did didn't bother me.

When I think of how you have lived since leaving, I'm very glad I moved on...and yes it was me that moved on. Not you.














Michelle - 2006 Near Rouen, France

Another well endowed lady. You can't really see her boobs in this shot but they were of a pretty decent size LL. I guess you would call her curvaceous. Her but was rather lovely too. Guess what happened about twenty minutes before. I left her there to revel in the aftermath while I made coffee and then she fell asleep again. 









Alessia - Italy 2008

When I was with women like Alessia above, I often thought of how you and your man would look in similar situations to the one I found myself in when I took this shot. A sight to behold I bet!

Alessia was a laid back Italian lady. Laid back was where she usually was...and I loved her in that position. Come to that in any position. As you can see she had a great curvy figure (Still does, incidentally). Her boobs were certainly on the large size, but they were also firm and she loved me 'playing' with them.

I haven't told you where she lives have I? It is Sorrento, so I have been seeing her again regularly as possible since Ash passed away. That's all years since 2016, barring this one 2020.











 
Laura - Norfolk 2004

She had nothing on underneath that dress.

A friend of Becky another lady I have told you about. Laura just turned up on my doorstep one weekday morning way back in 2004. I think it was a Wednesday without looking back. She told me she was a friend of Becky's, hoped I didn't mind her turning up unannounced, but wanted to know if I might take a few photos for her...of herself.

I was on the verge of going out with my camera toward the north Norfolk coast. A weekday ritual of mine LL, when I could spare the time. It blew the cobwebs away, literally sometimes! However I wasn't going to turn Laura's request aside. She was pretty and from what I could see of her figure she looked very good. I invited her into the house.

I fetched a glass of cold water for her and made a coffee for myself. We sat in the day room and talked, about Becky and about what sort of photo she would like. Sunlight was flooding the room through the patio doors. Laura stood and struck a few poses. The usual stuff thirty somethings strike. One knee slighlt bent partially over her left leg, one hand on her left hip. Then both hands on both hips. Fairly formulaic.

I suggested a few other poses and she began to look the part LL. I showed her a few test shots, so she could see what she looked like in them. Laura was very happy with them. I loaded up my flash gun and Laura moved into the kitchen that you once knew. The reason for that was because full sunlight is not the best. I wanted some shadow in the shots. At that time I didn't have a full lighting set. I fire off the photos, noticing that Laura wasn't to my mind wearing a bra under her dress. I took some in black and white, some in color, like the one above, which was in fact taken on a subsequent occasion and at another location.

The photos and poses (all innocent) were fine but she didn't like the backdrop of the kitchen. After a very short discussion we found our way to my bedroom LL. I have to say I wasn't prepared for what happened next, not at that stage in my photographic life anyway. Laura removed her dress. She was totally naked. No bra, as I suspected and no panties.

She walked forward and started unbuttoning my belt. I removed my trousers, polo shirt and underwear LL. We were both naked. I climbed on the bed. Laura climbed on top of me, across my tummy. Then she shuffled up and 'sat' on my face. That is she placed her pussy above my mouth.

I licked, I inserted my tongue in her entrance repeatedly. My hands were on her thighs. they were so smooth and the curve of her hips arousing...and I was aroused, well and truly. My tongue moved to her clit LL, stroking it find its tip as it became erect pulling her down further so I could suck that little erection. Moans from above, juices flowing below, dilation increasing.  Stroking, rubbing her clit faster and faster, feeling her getting there, hearing her getting there. Hands on her buttocks, squeezing them together. Spank me she said so I did - hard several times and then she came....juices flowing freely, body reacting, convulsing.

Then Laura moved back a bit and we kissed. Shuffling down she found my erection. I guided it toward her entrance and then she lowered herself slowly until she had enveloped me fully and impaled herself on my cock. Laura started moving up and down on me slowly. It was lovely LL. She was very wet, which helped with the enjoyment.

The other thing that made it very nice were her breasts, which were encompassed by my hands. I do love firm breasts and nice nipples and Laura had both. I have noted, at the time or rather shortly afterward, that I was giving thought to what you would think if you knew about Laura and about the other ladies. I also thought that although Laura was not going to be anything permanent, why was I continuing with you when I was getting laid with younger women like Laura, Becky, Kim, Denise etc etc.

Bodies that were so much more attractive, women who were younger and hungry for sex. Compliments abounded on my 'performances' LL. then there was you, who had broken my trust way before I broke yours, your lack of commitment and well...your body. The latter was OK but the trust thing, lack of commitment did it for me. You capped it of course with further forays with other men, not knowing that I was anything but loyal to you. I saw you for who you really were when you handed back the ring but nothing else - cold and devious and lacking in any morality. Now I see you and I am glad I orchestrated you leaving. There is no way I could have lived with you looking as you do now. Of course, you regretted your decision in early January almost as soon as you made it. You were right on that score - you definitely made the wrong decision.

Back to Laura, or rather on my back with Laura. Her slow up and down movement was soon replaced with her being fully down on me and then riding rocking hard with her clit against my pubic bone until she came. When she did she offered me her boobs too suck on. That caused her to convulse a little more and then she collapsed fully on top of me.

Eventually, she rolled off (onto your side of my bed LL) and I mounted her while she was still in recovery mode. Entry was slick but still nice and tight. A gasp from Laura and I started thrusting, after all I hadn't come and she had. She smiled at me and I smiled back. She watched me going in and out for a short while, seeing her own juices covering my erection. Nice and regular, not too slow and not too fast. I thought how much better this was than coming down on you with your short legs, stretch marks and flaccid boobs.

Her I was looking down upon Laura, pumping her and seeing two lovely firm boobs in front of my eyes. She moaned as I began to hit her clit and , I think, my tip found the elusive G-spot. That rarely happens LL but it did with Laura. How did I know? She suddenly started uttering a long series of oh, oh, oh's. She even had an orgasm while I was nowhere near my peak. I kept going while she moaned shouted beneath me. I leaned over, sucked her delectable breasts. Her nipples were very erect, hard and she responded by thrusting upward when ever I touched them.

She wanted to come again, at least that is what I thought at the time. I don't go on for ever of course as you once knew . I thrust faster and faster and as I did she gushed all over me and the bed just before I came. Omg, omg I recall her saying. Panting, contracting and contracting repeatedly against my cock, which was still inside her. I had given her my deposit but her contractions made me harder. The opposite to what normally happens. It has only occurred a few times over all these years LL. Because I was thicken fast I started thrusting again.

Laura shouted out ...Oh, oh no....yes! It was like wallowing in a poll of liquid and to my surprise I felt myself coming again. I was thrusting very hard against Laura, she was shouting, tossing her head from side to side and panting hard. Her boobs moved a little, not much because they were so firm and they looked very engorged. I grabbed her left breast and squeezed hard. She came...she was almost crying when she did. No gushing this time - we were soaked anyway - and then I felt myself come again. My dear old fella throbbing inside her as I did.

Afterward, when we had both calmed and she was cuddled up against me she apologised for going wet all over me and the bed, as she put it. I told her there was nothing to be sorry for it was a female ejaculation. Laura said she had never experienced one before and though she had wet herself!!

Later she confessed that Becky had told her how good I was in bed and unbeknown to her friend she had called on me under the pretext of photos to find out for herself. She found out...and she came back for more quite few times LL.

My life was pretty darn hectic in 2004 and 2005. Heading to you at weekends, stopping on the way up and back and then getting back to a number of 'demanding' women in my part of the country.












Jenny - Watton, Norfolk 2004

What can I say. Jen was thirty two a dental assistant who was rather top heavy and who I knew quite well, not only through normal dental visits, but also because the practice had been one of my banking clients. I used to love it when she leaned over with the dental vacuum to remove excess water. Her boobs would be leaning on my head or face! Whether it was intended or not LL, I didn't care. I didn't realise that one day in 2004 I would be even closer to those lovely orbs.

One day I was in Watton on a little business when I bumped into Jen who was on her day off. It was raining and standing talking in the high street wasn't a good idea. We decided to duck into a cafe. It was late afternoon. As we walked in the lady there said sorry but she was closing Jen suggested we go to her place and she'd make a hot drink. I had my car, she had walked into the town. We headed for my car and drove the short distance to her home. It was raining hard by the time we arrived at her front door. She was soaked and I was pretty damp to LL.

Jen said she was going to change and suggested I take my wet shirt off. I did and she called down from upstairs to say she had a towel for me. I went up. When I arrived on her landing she was standing just inside her bedroom drying the back of her hair LL. I was stripped to the waist. she was wearing just her bra and panties. Her breasts were looking good and Jen knew it. She had a quite shapely figure elsewhere LL, nice waist and hips and reasonably long legs.

She looked at me. I looked at her and then we kissed. As we did I undid her bra and she managed to get my trousers all the way to the floor. I caressed her as we embraced, her boobs flattening between us as I kicked my trousers completely off.

We broke off from kissing. As I held her waist and admired her breasts she put both her hands inside my underwear and pulled pants down. You guess what popped out locked and cocked LL. Two thumbs and her briefs followed suit. WE made love LL after a not insubstantial amount of foreplay involving my hands, her hands, my tongue and her mouth. Handling those pendulous breasts was a delight and we spent the late afternoon and early evening alternating between caressing and fucking each other's brains out. What a nice surprise that day (a Thursday) turned out to be.

Jen was no lie back and take it kind of woman, she was as active as I was. Her days off apart from weekends were Wednesdays and Thursdays. Guess what I chose to do fairly frequently on those days LL...all through 2004 from July onward until late 2006. We were basically fuck buddies. In it just for the sex, which was excellent, incidentally. We bathed together sometimes and showered together. The latter inevitably ending up in copulation.









Anna - London 2016

This appears to be a studio shot but it was actually taken in Anna's apartment. Introduced to me for her own private shoot in her home by Rachel another of my friends in London...one of the very close ones.

Anna was thirty one then and wanted the whole caboodle. That is portrait shots, fashion shots, lingerie shots and as we progressed though the day she said she wanted nude shots and did I take such photos. Silly question and she must have known as I am sure Rachel would have told her.

In a way that day was like a very slow striptease. Portraits first then fashion shots through to lunchtime. Lunch together in her kitchen, chat a couple of glasses of wine for me and two more than that for her. Dutch courage perhaps but Anna was very relaxed with me. After lunch it was lingerie. Anna's was quite sexy. Several G-strings were worn as the afternoon progressed, then  off came the bra's and I was able to get some great shots of Anna topless. The one above is from that afternoon although as you will note LL, she is no longer wearing anything to cover her pussy.

As I said a slow striptease LL. As to how things went from there you can use your imagination. Did I, did she? I will say they were the most superb  boobs I have ever had the pleasure of....













Éliane - Near Rheims, France 2006

One of the earliest selfies my French ladies sent me. Éliane was a woman I met in Rheims when on one of my trips. We ended up in bed together...her bed LL. Those boobs of hers were quite hard and firm and hardly moved when we were making  love. Very arousing when lathered in her showered as she shared the facility and each other. Happy days!

















Jackie - Carlisle 2004

I used to stay at Jackie's several nights sometimes. She was very 'demanding' and I wasn't going to say no LL. I suppose I could compare her pair with yours but there the similarity ended. She had all the rest of her curves in the right place and sported very nice long legs.

We had chatted on the internet a short while after your revelation that March, in Florida. As you know I decided to hedge my bets and although I wasn't going to get involved deeply with another from your city, she was offering pretty much upfront. I took up her offer. To be honest we actually enjoyed each other's company LL apart from the physical side which was very good. You must have been the only woman who insisted on early withdrawal. None of your other ladies of the county did. They were far more satisfying than you were...as a result.

As to Jackie's breasts they were definitely large, but enjoyable nevertheless. All those nights I spent at her place just well a lot closer than you think. I used to park at her work place under cover and then she would drive me to her home. She knew about you, but didn't care a damn. All she wanted was me...inside her. Apparently I gave her more orgasms than any man she had before I came along and she...well she just kept coming!










Sarah - Cambridge 2004

Sarah worked for the building society that I had a contract with. She had driven down to Cambridge for a meeting  and I had done the same from Norwich. There were others at the meeting of course. It was on one of those Thursday/Fridays I couldn't make it up to you LL. That is we all had to stay overnight as the meeting continued into Friday morning. I ended up being booked into the same hotel as Sarah.

There was a bit of drinking the Thursday night, mainly as none of us had to drive anywhere. I walked back to our hotel with Sarah and guess what LL. You got it. We slept together and very nice she was too. Very nice...to have...and to hold.

The photo above wa taken several weeks later in a different location. Nice breasts wouldn't you agree - I thought so and she rather liked what I did for her and did her! We carried on for about six months...and I mean carried on...having sex together. Sarah liked it outdoors as well. That was quite exciting.

















Emma - Sedbergh 2005

I met Emma in late 2004, another internet liaison LL. I left you that November 2004 headed south on the M6 and near Kendal turned off to meet Emma. She was amazed that I would drive that far to meet her...little did she know that I had only driven from Carlisle.

We had lunch together, chatted and chatted into the late afternoon. She said she would like to see me again, so I arranged things so that I could visit her after one of my visits to you. You thought you were devious! After I left Emma's I phoned Debbie a lady I slept with a fair bit back then. She lived in Kendal. A night of  physical activity before sleep. I left the following morning.

Back to Emma. I returned a week later at her invitation, on a Wednesday, and stayed two nights with her in her bed LL. She had lovely boobs and the most wonderful nipples. You can of course see partial evidence of that in the photo she took of herself with one of my cameras. It was to ensure she kept my interest...up, LL, ...or so she said. She needn't have worried.

It's not a selfie taken with a phone. It was taken in April 2005. Lips and nipples were wonderful and she was very good in bed...or very bad depending on your point of view. Perhaps you can see why I lost all interest in you especially when you take into account your dishonesty, morally corrupt attitudes and quite frankly naivety in bed.










An old friend you have seen before. She's so lovely I thought I would pop these two shots in here...innuendo intended.








Lynn - 2006 Norwich

I took this shot LL along with a number of others. rather nice don't you think. I went from Cyprus in September of 2005 to Lynn, before visiting you in the October.

I had already met her back in the July and we had enjoyed a number of dates together. She was one of the ladies I photographed in the meadow to the west of my house. that is the far end away from the garages. The copse was a useful place to make love and she liked to do it outdoors in the summer. Copulating in the copse - her phrase and I found it amusing. I doubt whether you would have had you known..

Lynn was a friend of a friend who I met while in the company of her friend. We ended up meeting, eating and copulating more than a few times.











Caroline - London 2007

This was a studio shot. Her idea -she wanted some topless photos. The open mouth was my idea. I thought it made her look very sexy. What a pair eh, LL, and I got to handle them and the rest of Caroline. Half dressed she decided to go the whole hog then, naked. She decided she wanted to be fucked. I complied. She got more than she thought she was going to get as she came three times that afternoon.

She was a pretty good lay too. Funny that the only thing you were right about was the number of women 'out there' that wanted to get laid.. That old thing about men being the only ones who can't keep 'it' in their trousers is very wrong. So many women were ready to lose their panties and have sex, that I was truly surprised when I moved on, partially,  from you in 2004. 









Lucy - Manchester 2005

Remember the Hilton in Manchester where we stayed together prior to flying off. Well Lucy worked there and in 2004 I phoned her, she having left her number on the back of the bill. How and why? It was when I went to get ice for the Champagne.

I bumped into Lucy literally in the corridor. Wasn't difficult given her 'rack'. I apologised she smiled and said no need. I said really and she gave me a quick kiss on the lips and went on her way. We left early the next morning. It was only later I found her number on the bill. I did nothing about it until April 2005. Then after I found out about the fat man, I decided why shouldn't I see her so I did...along, of course with the others I had from March 2004 onward.

This shot above is a selfie displaying the assets I collided with. We did meet, we did sleep together and we did so off and on for six months. She could ride like the devil and those boobs were wonderful when she did so....and the nipples.






Miriam - London 2007

No prizes for guessing she is Jewish LL. We met in Mayfair, but this shot was taken in her home in North London. You can probably figure out where. I was invited to a party. Miriam was there on her own although with friends, including Rebecca the one who had invited me.

Long story short. Miriam turned out to be a rather 'naughty girl'. The party went on into the early hours. Miriam left with me and Rebecca and we found our way back to my apartment rather than north London. That apartment had two and half bedrooms. The half was my small office. The main bedroom was large enough to take the super king size bed that I had there. You could sleep across if you had the inclination.

Miriam didn't go home, nor did Rebecca. I slept in my large bed and so did Miriam and Rebecca...when we eventually got to sleep! None of us woke until eleven the following morning and what I woke to was rather lovely. Two sleeping beauties with me in the middle....none of us got up immediately. The 'girls' wanted a little activity and I wasn't averse to it nor was my fella which rose to the occasion with no trouble at all.  A three some the night, or rather early morning, before and another just before midday. That was quite an interesting twelve hours or so!

Watching two Jewish ladies stark naked wandering around my apartment afterward was a bonus and they weren't averse to my taking photos either. The one of Miriam above being part of that series of shots. What were you doing in 2007 LL? I know who you were doing...unless you had strayed yet again...










Sarah - London 2007

Another Sarah but from quite a different background. Mind you with no clothes on there is little difference between a high class lady like this one and a middle class one, like the earlier Sarah. I haven't dealt with any 'working class lasses' since early 2006. Onward and upward was where I went after you LL.

This Sarah is rather perfect isn't she. A delight to photograph as she knew just how to pose, without too much guidance from me. Rather like she is here in this photo Sarah has a very cheerful personality and was great fun to be with. These shots were taken in a larger studio that a friend allowed me to use.

Nude photos were on her agenda so I knew what to expect that day. What I didn't expect was how fabulous she looked. After the shoot she had to leave due to another appointment but a few days later she phoned saying how pleased she was with the photos I had produced and would I like to go to her place for coffee.

Sarah was separated and had been for some time while she waited for her divorce to complete. You would be surprised at how many women in that situation there are LL. I went to here home. It was/is in London but I'm not saying where. We had coffee we chatted, we got along  just as we had in the studio. Then to my surprise she asked me to take her to bed. I don't expect that of all my clients and there are quite a few you haven't seen that never asked or offered.

We made love on her bed late morning. She came three times and she had turned out to be a very 'hungry lady'. It was apparent then and as she subsequently told me LL, that she hadn't had sex for some time. 2007 was a busy year for me, what year hasn't been since your day, and while Sarah wanted me more often than I could manage due to my travels we met at her place in London as often as I could manage. Each time Sarah was well and truly serviced. 

We weren't going to be an item. At one point we both thought we would, but in the end just settled for socialising together and making love. One last thing....she once said to me that if she wanted to be rid of me all I had to do to stop that happening would be for me to take her to bed...and that would be that. Sound familiar?





Have a nice day ma'am

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment