Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Going Ashore

LL in the UK

I was fortunate enough to ...have this lady ... as a photographic subject. The location is 'somewhere in the Mediterranean' in 2009.

Gina is/was a professional model. That is a fashion model, but for these photos we took the dinghy from the boat I had hired and motored ashore. I didn't have my own boat (s) until a little later LL. No point in expending a few million unless I am going to enjoy sailing.

I did enjoy sailing (and do) and that opened up another world on top of those I had developed from your time.

Gina, was my sole companion on this short trip in the Med. We had met when I was ding a shoot of one of her fashion model friends. After the shoot Gina hung around and we got to chatting. This was in Milan in late 2008. We had coffee together, dinner together and part of Christmas together. We also shared a bed together.

When I went over to Italy in 2009, Gina agreed to come on a small vacation with me. It was fun sailing with her. I say sailing, but it was in fact motor driven boat with inboard twin engines. When we landed on that rocky shore Gina was wearing a bikini but she soon shed that and posed for quite a few shots...just for us. It was very hot there after all!

It was to become hotter...but I'm not referring to the weather. I think the photos pretty much tell their own story so, by and large, I'll leave you with them. 


























Something happened around this point but not on the beach...in the dinghy.













Then all over again just after this shot.



Have a nice day ma'am

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©



No comments:

Post a Comment