Saturday, March 28, 2020

Abby

For LL in the UK

Abby, Abigail or Abs, they were/are her preferred names. She is a regular house guest of mine in Cannes, although I'm not sure when we will next be together.

The photos below all date from 2008 when I first started going to Cannes and spent a considerable sum on my first place there. I have since gone more upscale, but then money is no object these days.

I first met Abby in London, at a party of course. I was, and still am, at parties and dinner parties - not including this  Covid-19 period. She was on her own as was I and a couple of other women. I guess a few men were without partners too but I didn't pay them that much attention. All were part of the same social circle with a few new faces. Abigail was one of them.

Inevitably, we found ourselves talking and drinking together in the melee of the party. Abby is very attractive as you can see LL, so it was no hardship on my part and she has a great personality too. Talk got around to travel and in particular France, where she spent a number of weeks in the summer. I mentioned I had a place there which grabbed her attention. She asked where. I told her Cannes and, as you may have guessed, that is where she went for those summer weeks.

I saw Abby again briefly toward the end of the party outside and waved down a cab for her. She gave me her cell number and said call me as she left. After allowing about forty minutes, I called her and wished her goodnight. Then we talked for a fair while before both hitting the sack. I won't tell you what Abby said LL, but it revolved around our bodies....

Of course, she now had my number, which is partly what I intended when I called her.

To cut a lengthy story short LL I saw Abby several times for dinner before I headed to Cannes that summer. One day she called me and said she was coming out in a few days time, so I invited her to call in on me. Her reply was quite a nice surprise as she told me that she was hoping I would say that as she hadn't arranged anywhere to stay. She had now!

I had no other house guests at that point. In fact I was at an early stage of building up the circle of friends (and lovers) I have there, now. Having Abby visit was rather a nice thought. She had only just returned to London from St Lucia so my guess was that she was missing the sun.

Abby duly arrived a few days later at lunchtime. We lunched on the patio. Me in shorts and a tee and Abby in a summer dress. Our appetite for food sated Abby decided she wanted her sexual appetite satisfied. Lunchtime wine and sun, plus the location and she was up for some fun. As always I meticulously noted down our bedroom antics for future reference. One thing I always note is what the woman likes...

We  adjourned to the bedroom Abby, me, my camera and just our underwear. She was up for a naughty shoot and so was I...in more ways than one. Below are some of the shots that I took at the time. The effects of the St Lucia sun were very evident on Abby's body, highlighted by her white bits.

They were the parts that carved my attention and were the also the ones I was most interested in. So, here are the photos LL. You can guess what followed I'm sure. Imagine me between her legs my hands on those lovely boobs and then her on top of me riding herself to a frenzy of ecstasy as she reached her climax. If you imagine that you will be quite close to what I enjoyed that afternoon.




















Ciao



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©




No comments:

Post a Comment