Sunday, March 22, 2020

Pairs and Pairing and the Two P's

For LL in the UK
Enjoy. The title says it all and the two P's are not you and I, but the requisite parts for sexual pleasure LL😊.

Onward and upward, or downward, whatever takes your fancy....

Since your day in the 'dim' and distant path I had the privilege to photograph and more often than you would believe, enjoy many beautiful woman around the World. Here are a few...












I don't think Sarah even knew I had taken this shot, but she certainly knew when I took her and she enjoyed every minute. Her invitation not me making advances. I found out something very early on after we parted LL. Many, many women like an older man to make love to them. that will explain a lot to you. The thought of revisiting you these days, given how you have let yourself go, doesn't bare (!) thinking about.

Somewhere reasonably exotic - 2009











A playmate in Paris LL. Victoire wore those exotic silk panties just so I could pull the bow on them and they would tumble sexily to the floor. I think I must have been on her balcony to take this shot. In this instance I did indeed pull the bow but she remained in the position you see. Consequently, there was only one way to take her....from behind.

It wasn't as though it was an uncommon occurrence either in Victoire's case. Naturally, that wasn't the only position she liked - there were three no four favorites. She was, probably still is a rather naughty straying wife, married to a husband who strayed first. Paris 2017

Maybe that last sentence strikes a chord with you in reverse.









It get's cold in New England in Fall and winter LL and a girl has to be kept warm. There are a number of ways of course including turning up the heating, wrapping up and wearing wool. Kate is in wool here and not much else.

She had set up a shoot with me three weeks before. Nothing much at all, just a half dozen shots she wanted of herself. Kate had heard of me from a friend (one you have met through these blogs LL). We seemed to get on well at the time. I did what I do with photos from shoots that aren't necessarily perfect to me and emailed and told her they were ready. I asked her mail or courier (I use UPS, generally, sometimes Fed Ex).

The reply I received was interesting - she said maybe I could deliver them when I was next near Salem, Massachusetts, which is where she lives. I didn't have a slot for three weeks due to other commitments and social affairs...and affairs. I called her and fixed a date.

Turned out, when I did arrive in Salem, it was going to be a date of an entirely different kind. She loved the photos, few though they were. She asked if I would take more while I was there. Just in case you are wondering LL, I had arranged, after Salem, to meet up with Cas and his wife in Boston, so it wasn't a two and a half drive just to deliver photos....I delivered something else as well, though....

The additional photos Kate wanted were to be topless and did I mind and would I take them, black and white and color. I told her yes. She had no idea of the many I had taken in the past. She disappeared to her bedroom and returned with the long woollen (probably polyester) garment you see above. Kate had it wrapped all around her. I told her that her choice was great as it would add texture to the shots.

I took several shots of her with just her shoulders and legs bare to the world. Then she allowed it to slip off her arms down to her waist where she held it. Her breasts were magnificent LL, no wonder she wanted the shots. I took lots for her - in fact they all ended up being free, for one obvious reason.

I was about to wrap up when she let the garment she was holding around her waist drop to the floor. I hadn't given a thought to what she had on underneath. Turned out it was nothing, nothing at all, not even pubic hair. Kate is very shapely - the classic hour glass.

I won't bore you with further fine detail of my sexual exploits, suffice to say Kate and I made love twice and I was invited to stay over. I called Cas saying I had been held up with 'business' and I accepted Kate's invitation. I'd have been a fool not to and ...I'm no fool, as you found out...rather too late











Sylvie in France in 2017. She's good at thrusting herself upward. Nice shot I thought.






Cannes 2017 with Greta - a Dutch lady I know. That look was one that was saying 'come back to bed' I quite like it. She was a pretty good lay LL. Still is. With all that's going on, not sure when we will see each other again. But then that holds true for more than just Greta. I have enough here in New England to keep me happy. Every cloud etc...







Giada, from our office in Milan. Apparently my reputation as a lover was more widely known than I thought. When Giada started flirting with me on one particular visit, I was flattered and returned her flirts.

That led to our having more than a few liaisons between 2017 and 2019. The shot above was taken not too long before the first time we made love LL. Loved her full lips, great for kissing - both sets! Her boobs were pretty full on too. Imagine me caressing them. Then imagine all the women I had during your time (after your March 2004 admission) and where my hands and pecker wandered with them.










This lady is Elisa. Italian and sexy. Imagine returning to your hotel room in Catanzaro (it's in Calabria, Italy) and finding this little beauty naked in your bed. She was on the staff of thee hotel. Nothing has ceased to amaze me over the years and encountering Elisa after an evening out, occupying half my bed was no surprise. I'm not saying I wasn't turned on or excited at the sight of her lying there in 2007.

I had been there two days out of the five when this occurred. Elisa had flirted with me and I noticed also there was always and extra button undone whenever I had cause to talk to her. Naturally, my eyes had explored what was on show and her bottom entrapped in her tight skirt, That night everything was out and every thing was open. So I entered twice and I slept with her.











This is a unit within a piece of real estate I won in Florida. The furniture belonged to the previous occupant. Property had been repossessed by the bank. The lady is Carly and is my realtor and occasional lover. More often than not when we are out on business looking at various properties I own.

Took this shot in 2008 and then we pounded that couch one hell of a lot. I recall it made lots of strange noises and Carly made, well just lots of noises pretty much all related to pleasure and satisfaction.









By my pool in Oregon 2017 - She's older than she looks LL, but keeps her body in good shape. It's a very nice shape, even though Laurie's breasts are a tad small. That is compensated for by their firmness.










On the beach Massachusetts 2009. I remember the sand was warm and Martha was hot. Need I say more.... Well I could say that explored Martha's Vineyard very thoroughly...not the geographic one though!













After an afternoon in the sun in 2018, Julia was after a little extra to stretch her limbs. After lying around, she wanted to lay around and be laid. We both decided we could do with the 'exercise' so off we went to have lots of sex. Lovely nipples to suck on.

California 2019.






This one, the photo that is, and Susan, the girl that is, are from way back in 1968, when you were just fourteen LL.

Susan lived near Petersfield and I was on leave from the Navy. We had docked in Pompey (Portsmouth UK). We both needed servicing, apart from the destroyer I was on. I serviced Sue and she serviced me all weekend long. I took this one in her parent's back yard - they were away! So were we away in a fantasy land of pure unadulterated sex and intertwined bodies. I started early with the long legs, didn't I.

Hormones raged at our ages then. Susan was a bit older than me, a couple of years I think.. Boy, did she have a lovely body and those tits of hers were wonderful.















Lost in France in 2009 LL. I was certainly lost between Gabrielle's thighs a number of times. As you can see above, she had no qualms about me taking her photo completely nude, whilst revealing all.

We had sex in that chair - she straddled my lap while I sat there like a 'good boy' (?!) We also had sex in her kitchen and, of course, her bedroom.














Taking the sun. Two shots of Annie from London enjoying the sun near Carcassonne in 2008. She's naked of course and on vacation with me. That wasn't the only place she laid on her back. She also laid down to get laid.













Oregon 2007 - photo shoot that was supposed to be in clothes, but you know how things  go and when a lady has needs they tend to want satisfying.

Carol's were satisfied a number of times. She lives close by my place in Lake Oswego ... still. Matured well...unlike you LL










Peek-a-boo in Penrith. My first view of a certain lady living not too far from you  LL, in 2004. WE had been communicating via that website you and I used way back then. That was followed by coffee once on the way back for me and during her lunch hour. Then this visit which had been preceded by some very intimate emails.

From that you will gather that our get togethers were going to be purely sexual...and they were. Amanda or Mandy as she preferred, was a nice lay after some time spent with you LL. That was true on a number of fronts. She was single with no children, she was taller, had a nice figure with rather lovely firm boobs and most of all she allowed me to come inside her. No early withdrawal like you demanded.

Having said that I can think of several occasions when I did withdraw from her early...so that I could come over her boobs and twice her face/mouth.












Artists can be quite Bohemian people and pretty free and easy when it comes to lovemaking. I have known (and known!) Lauren for a number of years going back to 2008 when this shot was taken.

I had mentioned to friend that I wanted to re-start my art/painting after a gap of more decades than I care to mention. That lady suggested I give Lauren, an artist in Boston Massachusetts, a call. I did and we met up. There's a marriage of sorts between photography and art LL. Many artists like to use photos as material for paintings.

As a result I took my cameras and portfolios along (on my laptop).

To cut a long story short involving painting techniques, materials, thinners, brushes etc...and dinner, Lauren made herself available to me as a photographic model whenever I wanted...and also on that day and the day after. Nude and not nude, but only on the condition she received copies of all my shots...of her.

Her availability extended to my enjoying her body with my ...ummm ...extension. As I said LL art and photography are a marriage of sorts and so were Lauren and I...for some considerable time.

We both learnt a lot of techniques and not all of them were art or photography based particularly in Lauren's case.

Oh, I forgot the photo. Taken in her studio...I'll leave you to guess if it was before or after....













This last shot is of Clemence, a lovely young woman. I took this shot with the aid of lighting in France in 2008. I'll leave you to speculate.....😉....LL







Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©



No comments:

Post a Comment