Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Sarah


For LL in the UK

Sarah was a near neighbor to my apartment in Docklands in 2005. I did a lot during that summer when I virtually stopped visiting you LL. The apartment and a few ladies to mention just a few.

Without checking I would say Sarah was the first that christened my bed there, with her body, her perfume and her juices.  Apologies for being so detailed but it was true. When you view her in the shots I took below, you will realize why I wasn't too bothered about visiting you.

First of all you had been cheating on me for over a year, secondly you weren't going to commit and finally...well, finally against the others you weren't that attractive or young enough. I made the latter comment because I discovered something once I knew you had cheated and I started looking around. That something was that younger women found me attractive, fun and a pretty good lover. Set that against someone who was being unfaithful and it was a relatively easy choice to head in the opposite direction to you.

As you know, not all the women were young. There were quite a few around your age - your age at that time, that is. You made mostly wrong decisions and wrong assumptions regarding me. The one thing that sticks in my memory that you did get right was that there were plenty of women out there that wanted to get laid. I don't think that even you realized just how many. Quite a few were right on your doorstep too. It was easy LL and I was far, far better at covering my tracks. They say men can't multi-task - this one can!

Back to Sarah. I'm convinced she was the first at my London apartment, although I say that without checking. We first met when I was with a few friends at a pub enjoying a drink. most of the others drifted off gradually leaving just me, a guy called Mike and Sarah. then Mike went leaving me with Sarah. We sat and talked and found out a little about each other. Like the others, I had imagined Sarah commuted into the City, but no, she had an apartment nearby, as did I and I was staying over that weekend.

It was Friday evening, fairly late so I walked her home with her permission. We said goodnight and I received a kiss on the cheek for my trouble. We had exchanged cell numbers (my 'other' phone LL) as I had told her that I had enjoyed the evening with her and the others and we must all do it again.

I think we did once or twice, but something happened before those subsequent Friday night drink and eats meetings. Sarah phoned me on the Saturday morning, fairly early for the weekend. I was a little surprised at that hour on a Saturday and asked her how she was. Surprisngly, she sounded bright and breezy, even though she had hit the Chardonnay quite a bit the night before LL. Not dunk but pretty mellow as I recall. She even took my arm on the her way home.

We exchanged pleasantries and then she asked me what I had planned for the day. I told her that I had one ticket for a show in the West End, matinee performance of Pretty Woman. Sarah said she would have loved to have seen it. I suggested maybe we could both go up to the theatre and see if there were any returns. She thought that was a great idea. 

After we had agreed to meet up later and go see if we could get a ticket, talk turned a little more personal and it was all Sarah's doing. I asked why she was up and about so early on a Saturday. She replied she wasn't up and about, that she was still in bed. Sarah then asked me if I wanted to know what she was wearing. Whatever my answer would have been LL, I figured she was going to tell me, so I said yes. Her answer I had anticipated, but it was more effective coming from her lips. She replied that she wasn't wearing a stitch.

I'm sure you can imagine the conversation from that point onward. A fair bit of banter spiced with a little innuendo. We agreed a time to meet and then headed west to see if we could get tickets. When we met Sarah wore a big smile and instead of a kiss on the cheek, I received a kiss on the lips, albeit fleeting yet tantalising. There were tickets for two seats together available, so I traded my ticket in and paid the difference. We were all set for the matinee performance.

Apart from a hot drink neither of us had eaten breakfast and as it was by now mid morning we headed off for brunch. That was followed by a walk until it was time to make our way to the theater. The show was great. I don't think I have ever been to a bad West End or Broadway show and Sarah loved it. Afterward we went for a drink accompanied by a long chat about ourselves.

Dinner followed. As I recall, it was a really nice meal and Sarah's company made it so much better. The day had been lovely for both of us. Having seemed to be a weekend spent probably largely on our own each unaware of the other, it had been transformed by each other's company. Then it got even better in a way that I am sure you guess LL.

We slept together at Sarah's that night. I deemed myself to be very fortunate that a woman of Sarah's age, in her thirties then, would invite me into her bed. I remember waking that following morning in 2005, with Sarah snuggled against me fast asleep, thinking about you and your body next to me. No comparison LL as you will see from the photos below which, incidentally, were taken on another occasion that I will expand on later in this blog.

My absence from your doorstep during those months in 2005 was all planned and in apart reinforced by the knowledge of your final act of treachery with the flour man. It worked and by October of that year I was rid of you and my life went forward into a completely new era.I had filled the time, and more than a few women, from March 2004 until October 2005, setting up and tweaking my alternative plan. The one that didn't have you in it. It might have done, but all your actions let you down. I have been very happy (and successful) ever since.
   
⟹♀

Back to Sarah and photography ....and sex with her.

When we were next to meet at Sarah's at her place, I was asked to bring my camera on the promise I would be allowed some intimate shots, which we were to share and keep personal. As it is now thirteen years since we were together - we last had sex in 2007, as we both moved on - I feel free to post the shots below.

As instructed, I took my camera to Sarah's.

When I arrived that morning she let me in. She was wearing the gown I had seen her in, and out of, the first morning we awoke together. I had eaten breakfast at my place and Sarah likewise had been up a while, so we sat down and enjoyed a coffee each. This was my third visit to Sarah's and she had come in both senses of the word to and at my place a couple of times.

Coffee finished Sarah decided we should get started. I get a real buzz from photographing attractive women LL, so I was raring to go. I also knew where it would all end up too.

Beneath her gown as I had already glimpsed she wore a set of underwear, bra and panties, that contrasted well with her skin tone. As it was also cool she had some pull ups on although I thought and I'm sure she did that she looked quite sexy in them....

I started to shoot and Sarah posed. Her idea to give a hint of what was to come and something for me to savour when we were not together. In that regard she played teasingly with her panties as the shots below show. While you view them LL, you'll appreciate why I found her so attractive. From her really lovely figure to the swell of her breasts in that bra.












Rolling around on that comforter on her bed was quite enough in itself to arouse any man. When she started to take her bra off, as she does in the shot immediately below, buttock cheeks to the fore, I could easily taken her from behind. The thought and the urge were there!

Sarah had then rolled over and took her bra off and asked me to get plenty of shots of her boobs. In instances such as that LL, I did as I was told...with a great degree of pleasure. A few of the shots I took are just below.








Then she stood and started to pull her panties down. I told that was real sexy and just to hold there while I took several shots from the full front, as below and several others from different angles.

From there she carried on and lay on her back on the bed and removed the panties completely. The only thing she was wearing then were the black hold ups. . Her hair and that lovely line of pubic hair leading to her place of pleasure show that her hair bore it's natural coloring. On that point, Sarah's surname is Italian although she was born in the UK.





I could easily once again have slipped between her lovely thighs and made love to her but she decided she wanted to have everything in the photos and I mean everything!


It was time to put pussy on parade as Sarah put it. I asked her if she was sure and she said to go ahead. Part of me thought that this was as much for her as me. Being able to see her pussy in all its glory without having to use a mirror or cell phone camera.. I went head. She held her legs and her pussy open. In doing she so she started to get aroused when she couldn't resist touching her clitoris.






I told her she save herself for 'us'. She did, but before that I was instructed to do the same from the back as I had done from the front, so even more pussy shots followed LL of which these are only a selection.

You might ask yourself, why am I posting these. You know the reasons as I stated them above, but to add to that I want you to know where I had been and who and what I had touched, while tentatively still with you. You could say I'm rubbing in the fact that two could play your game except one, me, played it better and with much younger partners. When we made love in September and October of that year you were very often the third or fourth partner I had laid immediately prior to fucking you. Just so you know.

























All of this posing and rolling around on the bed was naturally a precursor to our having sex that morning....most of the morning ... and it started like this LL - see below.





Sarah's lovely smooth legs could spread quite wide as you can see, which gave me easy access to her pussy. Just after the shot above, my head was right down on that intimate area. Licking along her lips slowly, moistly until she slowly opened, naturally. Then licking and stoking the inside of those lips. To and fro, to and fro, oh so slowly. Her warm thighs acting as ear mufflers not quite sufficient to block out her murmurings of pleasure. From back the near the front I stroked her pussy until it slowly responded and opened up.

Now my tongue was working not on her lips, but on her pink wet parts. Sticky warm even hot as she became more and more aroused. I took to supporting her legs and as my tongue moved slowly forward toward her clitoris I saw her gripping the comforter in anticipation. Her breathing too was coming a little faster, a little shallower.  Her mouth uttered a series of mmmm's. That is until my tongue finally reached and touched her clit. Then it was ohh, ohhh...that I heard.

I stoked it carefully but i a methodical way. My tongue working fom its base up toward the tiny tip, Each side was attended to in the same way and it became erect. I could feel the tip of her clit emerging, which is when I hit it with much more rapid movements of my tongue LL. By now I had curled my arms around Sarah's thighs and was using my fingers to part her pussy and expose her clit fully.

Now it was full on. Vocally, from Sarah and fast, very fast from me. Her clit was erect, its tip exposed and it was that tip that received the last few moments of attention. I flicked it with the tip of my tongue, I guess you could say equating to rubbing, but lighter in touch.  

Sarah came vocalizing her climax as her body reacted and she enjoyed the sheer pleasure of it. Her pussy was soaking with her juices as she cramped several times and then lay back and lowered her legs. I asked her if it was good, silly question I know but I always ask all the women I make love to LL. She just smiled at me dreamily and reached out for me to bend over her and kiss.

I had been erect throughout and was still erect and weeping a little semen. Sarah had recovered a little brought her legs up again so that I could enter her. This time she held her legs, leaving my hands free. We lined up with a little 'hands on' assistance. Her lips were parted my tip rested between them. Plenty of Sarah's juices remaining. The hood of my cock entered her slowly accompanied by her little gasp.

Then I was past her 'gateway and plunged onward and inward surrounded by Sarah's lubrication. She smiled up at me as I slowly started the usual piston like motions. I caressed her breasts, soft yet firm, supple yet responsive. A pleasure shared between us LL. Her nipples responded to my touch and slowly engorged and became erect.

We continued. I recall thinking LL, how fortunate I was to be making love to such a lovely woman, knowing what you were probably up to behind my back...then the thought passed in the instant it arose, rather like a puff of smoke. My piston like thrusting had started Sarah climbing toward her peak. She started thrusting up toward me, arching her back as she did so and thus pushing her breasts up. I took my cue and went faster urged on by her shouts of 'Yes, oh, yes!'

Then she came  and I did. One of those rare occasions when I came at exactly the same point in time as my lover...and that is what Sarah was for nearly two years, my lover. We cuddled and gently caressed for a while, my hand moving up and down her back, stoking her buttocks and thigh as she leaned against me, one leg brought up over mine as I lay on my back. Then as it was coffee time we left the bedroom and fixed a drink each. I was wandering around in my boxers, Sarah in her panties...just her panties. 

That was a memorable morning, not just for the sex...and there was more to come, but just for the pleasure of Sarah's company. It helped that we sat at her kitchen table and I was just across from her bare boobs. In fact I recall that from where I sat that day she looked naked because the table top hid her panties.

Eventually, we got up from the table cleared the cups etc into the dishwasher, or rather Sarah did. I watched her bend down as she did. The crack of her butt showing above her panties. The urge to take her again was overwhelming. Guess that comes from being a highly sexed individual LL.

When she stood and turned around I was right there. She put her arms around my neck and we kissed. I still have a memory of her breasts against my chest standing in her kitchen. Our kissing became more and more passionate until Sarah too k me by the hand and we were back in her bedroom. She slipped her panties off by the side of the bed and I lost my boxers in the same way. She wanted to have sex again.

I guess what decided the position this time was the fact that I wrapped my arms around her from behind and slipped my now erect cock between her legs. My hands moved to her breasts and I kissed her on her neck just under her ear, a known erogenous zone LL. That was it for Sarah she just bent forward on the bed and there was her pussy inviting me in again. Make it rough this time was her request.

I plunged into her, impaling her from behind.'Fast' she said. 'As fast as you can'.

Well LL, that is exactly what I did. She was wet, open and gagging for it. Srah had a sexual appetite to match mine and maybe more given our age difference. I pumped her real fast, my hands on her lovely hips, holding her toward me. Other wise the force of my thrusting would have pushed her onto the bed. Sarah had a thing when we had sex like this. First of all she liked me to grab her hair and pull her head back and secondly to spank her hard just before she came...as best as I could judge anyway.

That morning I did both as we fucked I grabbed her hair and thrust repeatedly into her. I could feel myself hitting her arse and pussy hard and she was alternating between her usual words of pleasure and crying out. Fact is she loved sex this way and she loved it when I took her to the point where she didn't know whether she wanted me to stop or keep going.

I recall her last scream. It was 'I'm coming, I'm coming!'

I spanked both her buttocks. She clenched, she came and so did I. I was surprised how much of my sedd I had left in me as it flooded her. For a moment or to we stayed like that. Me still inside her and Sarah having collapsed partially onto the bed. Apart from the pleasure and the sight of her lovely body the two things I remember at the end of that lovemaking are or were the two red marks I had left on her butt.

We had a bath together and then went out for a rather late lunch. Thoughts of that  bath still creep back into my memory, despite all the other women I had before Sarah and after. She was rather special.

As I said, LL, our relationship continued for nearly two years. The first few months spanned Fall of 2005 and the fact I was still seeing you, albeit sporadically and in Cyprus.


Ciao




Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©





















No comments:

Post a Comment