Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Gardens, Deserts, The Bermuda Triangle and Landing Strips







**************************************


For LL in the UK




This is a mixed bag, in truth.

It is explicit.

The garden aspect will become apparent, partly through the locations of the shoots and partly through the shots themselves, along with the narrative. The Deserts, Bermuda Triangle and Landing Stips are set out below.

It is a collection of sorts, gleaned by cropping photos of places I have been!

So, to put it in context here are few depictions with some humorous comments. You could say waxing lyrical. Apologies for any unintended pun.

Here's the KEY -












Explicit from here......

Landing strips and deserts will also be apparent. The Bermuda Triangle reference will reveal itself fully as the narrative progresses.




Landing Strip Northern California, USA 2007


Not many landing strips on the beach, but this one above was tiny, unlike her boobs which were perfect.









Desert - Devoid of Vegetation - LA, USA 2018
An East Coast lady, laying back on the West Coast.









Landing Strip UK 2005

One of my favorite brunettes. Suffolk Sue and sexy too. Rather poetic don't you think LL. Always note the year...








Bermuda Triangle, Miami 2006

My first year on a try out for the cookery program and I got laid with Mel, an assistant producer. We tried each other out quite a times. You know what they say about the Bermuda Triangle - you can get lost in there...and I did. Very nice it was too!









Postage Stamp, Denmark 2008

That hint of pubic hair was the only thing postage stamp size with Maja LL. Laying back and thinking of Denmark was a favorite position. We met in Helsingor. I was on my way to Sweden and decided to stop over there for a couple of days. Photo is in an hotel room.












More desert-ed areas...but they weren't deserted for long. All these 'locations' were in Europe.

Norfolk UK 2005

My estate agent's assistant in one of my rentals. Very much a nympho was Beth. Always went back to the office with a glow....and an ache between her legs! Love hair free, nothing to tickle my nose.










Naples Italy 2006

Just out of her minute bikini bottom, Alessia wanted lots of caressing, sucking and some licking. All of which led to mutual satisfaction on that hairless plain.









Landing Strip - Side View, 2017 Florida

Another realtor (estate agent) out on an inspection in Cape Coral with me. Always liked 'landing strips', they point the way in a teasing sort of manner. Lori, lie back Lori. She is often up for a quickie when she out to be working. Always at one of my rentals here and there in southern Florida








Morning Sun Illuminating the Desert  - Norfolk 2004

Not that long after you let slip, your 'playing away' LL. You could say Jenny was an early acquaintance and also an old buddy from the banking world. I was a regular depositor.










Landing Strip in the Making - France 2006

Chloe, sweet Chloe. We met when I was photographing some old buildings and streets in Reims. She was visiting from Belgium. Same hotel so we 'got together' and she allowed me up her street several times across three days and across her. Her landing strip had just been shaved. Nice firm boobs, they hardly moved when she rode me.




And another....Belgium, 2006

After Reims, funnily enough my next port of call was Belgium, on another job. A bit chunkier than my normal lay, but Arlise was very enthusiastic in bed. Her sweaty, wet thighs rode me a few times that week, LL


¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬



Another desert area or two...


These below were in the USA

Florida 2018 → onward

Faith is one of my current affairs. We met at the country club when her husband was away. One thing led to another and rather to my benefit (and hers) we have been having an affair for the last nearly two years while and when she can. Neglected wives are loose cannons, LL. Finding a man who can more than satisfy them is very much a bonus for them.

Faith has told me that she has never had anyone that can satisfy her as I can. Not bad for this older man.










Fort Myers 2005

Hayley, hungry Hayley and just in her early thirties. I met her when I was sorting a few things out at the condo I showed you, just off Summerlin. Nice tight pussy I remember, and an appetite for regular sex when I was there.








Cape Coral 2005

Jan my agent in Cape Coral. Separated, sexy and single....minded. These sessions took place in homes I was viewing with her. Naughty of us, I know, but she was quick to be on her back, legs up and akimbo for a quick fuck. I always made sure she came. More leisurely times at her place and mine.





¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬




Mainly Mohawks... all in the UK


Leeds 2004

Amanda, something of a regular on my way back on Mondays...and on my way back on Thursdays. Not Fridays, as I had you believe LL. Amanda thought I travelled on business...I did, but not the sort of business she had in her mind.







The View From Above - Fakenham, Norfolk 2004

Kim wanting to be laid. She was as regularly as I could manage and as regularly as she wanted, which was often. They say use or lose it. I haven't lost it!








The View From Below, Newmarket, Suffolk 2004

Karen Y (there are other Karen's) was what you might call a regular Wednesday fuck buddy. More frequently, when we could. In 2006 we hooked up again and saw a lot more of each other, not that I hadn't seen all of her before, of course.

It's me on my back here....for a change.









Hingham, Norfolk 2005 

Liz. This shot is taken from a frame on a rather explicit and personal video. She loved being called my 'Hingham Hussey' when I was inside her. We easily met as she was only fifteen minutes from where I lived then. Sometimes I would come home from you via Penrith, Leeds or wherever and then spend the evening making Liz come. The video was for her and for me. We both have a copy for old times sake as much as anything.

Yes, when I can I do see her. More often than not in London.







Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk 2006

Changying is a Chinese woman, as you may have guessed. Having said that, she is British born to her Hong Kong Chinese parents. Ever since I have known her she has sported that soft velvety strip just above her pussy and, for an ethnic Chinese she sports a fair pair of boobs LL. Snuggling down in both places is a real pleasure, I can tell you.

We first met in 2006, see each other regularly over there, and also here in New York. She hasn't been down here to Florida yet, though.








Ulverston, Cumbria 2004

You did me an enormous favor when you played away. I considered myself 'released' and one of the first set of arms I fell into ( and legs that wrapped around me) were those of Vicky's. You didn't really compare. That's probably not fair, as she was then twenty years younger near enough.








London 2005

Sofia lived in an apartment just a few doors from my place in Docklands. She is Italian.This was very late 2005, just before I met Lucy and hatched our bit of fun at your expense, LL.

As you once said it was never difficult to get laid, so many women, so little time. Sofia was a pushover in a sense. She was living alone in London with just work for the Italian Government and an unfulfilled need. That need and her were filled by yours truly. We spent a lot of time together socially, as well as physically.









Castle Acre, Norfolk 2004

Jane lived in a superbly renovated house in this delightful area. Rather 'well to do' she could be a real tiger in bed. I use to have the scratches on my back to prove it. Luckily, you never noticed and if you had I would have put it down to gardening. A posh lay you could say, but once her pussy was open and filled she was very much the same as all women who want a satisfying orgasm, or two...or even three.










Yaxham, Norfolk 2005

This lady straddled me and me her in January 2005, the first time and then many more times after that. I made a point, after March 2005, of seeing her nearly every week, after all she was nearly on my doorstep and frequently was right there. Not only on my doorstep but on my bed. Yes, LL the very same one you lay on your back in. I bet you have no idea how many others did, including Melanie above.





¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬




Gardens of somewhat extensive 'foliage'. They deserved being cultivated and seeded and they were.

From here, there and ...everywhere


Japan 2008

Pretty hairy don't you think, but not scary. In fact, Himari was a great lay that made my visits to Tokyo very worthwhile and satisfying.








Norwich, Norfolk 2004

Carol of the warm heart and even warmer thighs, laid back and ready to receive me. She had that tan from spending time in her back yard and mine, by the pool. Nice mound to rest on or ride on and I did often that year. This was taken in July, 2004.







Long Stratton, Norfolk 2005

There are two things among many others that I find quite sexy with women. I one is when they are in the shower and the other when their bodies have been well oiled. I'm not talking of drinking here LL.

I would drive over to Long Stratton to find Emma in her dressing gown, naked beneath and oiled all over. Naturally, some more oil was required by the time I got there and it needed to be massaged in, around and upon. Very ... errr ...stimulating for us both, LL. This was during early September 2005 that we first 'hooked up', or rather connected in an intimate way.







Valencia Spain 2007

Ana was very much a dark brunette, as I think you may deduce from her photo above. I have to say that the line of pubic hair she sported always had the effect of drawing my eye to her sweet spot. A very sweet spot it was too.

Ana looked after my apartment (which I still have) and, when the mood took us, looked after me, and me her. Just a nice, entirely sexual, arrangement that still exists to this day.






Christine Canada 2008

Ottawa and she was standing right over me legs apart when I took this. I have business interests there so frequently fly up from New England to attend to those interests and Christine's. She's very soft and very warm right there LL and there's nothing she likes better than a good licking. She likes to suck too, which pleases me.









Carole, Norfolk 2006

This is what Carole looks like 'down there' LL. This is the Carole you 'slagged off'. I reckon that was more out of jealousy than the reasons you gave at the time. You had no idea about me did you.  No idea that other women found me very attractive and sexually very competent.

This was taken on vacation in Spain. In Puerto Pollenca in fact. We had one hell of a time there.








      
Edinburgh 2017

Heather is a fine lady, sporting just a hint of pubic hair and sporting a delightful pair of breasts with which I am well acquainted. (I don't always tell you exactly where I am, but I come to Scotland more often than you know).

We met at a seminar I attended. She was in one hotel room, I was in another and then we were both in the same room and the same bed. She lives in Dumfries, not a million miles from you. I will see her again this year, as I have done the last two years. Believe or not, she can't get enough of me it seems. Absence makes the heart  grow fonder they say. In her case she tells me it's the ache in her groin!








Aalborg, Denmark 2009

More Danish 'bacon' LL. Just after this shot I got to taste it and she got to erupt with her orgasm. Liva always had a puffy pussy I remember. Good lay too. Not many Scandinavian girls are less than a good lay. Not sure why, but they can really 'go'. Liva could. She could be quite exhausting. I had known her and 'known' her since 2007.













Sonning, Berkshire 2008

Ella from Sonning fitted into that slang English expression of 'posh totty' LL. Although I hate the phrase myself. Another brunette. Not sure why so many women wish they were blonde as I prefer a brunette myself.

Ella rode...horses that is, but she rode equally well when she had impaled herself on me. This shot was taken one long weekend after we had spent the week in London together at my place in Knightsbridge. Loved seeing her boobs bouncing around as she got into a frenzy riding me.






Los Angeles 2018

No  name here and the merest hint of her pussy, which incidentally is nice and tight and very stimulating. You can figure out why there is so little information. Just bear in mind the location.













Gorleston, Norfolk 2004

Susan was an early lay after your revelation in March of 2004. She was a bit on the chubby side and older than the subsequent women in my life, but younger than you LL. Comfortable ride nevertheless and a half decent 'filler' while I found someone better. You have to take the 'rough' with the smooth sometimes.







Brampton, Cumbria 2004

Nikki...ready, steady go...and go she used to. The Internet LL, as I have said before, was a wonderful thing back then. Almost on your doorstep and there I was in Nikki's bed  giving her lots of what she wanted. The real bonus, apart from the sex, was that she was just minutes away from you. Some Mondays I was back in bed within an hour of leaving you.





London 2005

Georgina, or Georgie Girl, as I came to call her. We had an affair all through late 2005 and until Fall 2006. An investment banker with a large US outfit in London, Georgie always needed to unwind and de-stress after work. There was no better way to do it than through sex followed by a long hot bath, together, at my place. Then off out for  dinner - up West somewhere.

Slightly fluffy there in this shot but usually very little to show by way of hair, lots to show otherwise.

Happy days, LL, happy days.









Tampa, Florida 2006

Sam was the lady I first met there on my first visit to the city to do some business. I was emailing your from there as well. I recall you asked about the time on my emails. Sam was generous with her favors and also had generous boobs. I guess her generosity was based upon her need. Giving something up, her body, to receive something she wanted...me inside her.

Sam worked in a lawyers office, although not a lawyer herself...she certainly knew a few 'tricks' and we enjoyed them together. Three hours north of where I was then in Fort Myers, I stayed over at her place...happily. There I was with women either end of that trip and more than a few back home.

Sam's pubes were rather nice to stroke as was the rest of her.






Florida 2019

Another shot of Faith, one of my current ladies - see above for the earlier shot and remarks LL.






London, 2005

Emma had quite a bush down there and it was lovely to stroke it...and what lay beyond. She liked both. The first in anticipation and the second to get her juices flowing. Emma lived near my apartment, but far enough away not to interfere with my other 'activities'. A young-ish solicitor, we solicited each other with some regularity during that summer and beyond.







Paris, France 2016

Naomi has a classic figure and a very nice pussy, complimented by her long slender legs. We have been enjoying an affair off and on for four years now. She is married, but hey, it's France and a lover is not unusual at all. Me, I'm single of course, so the word affair only applies to the delectable Naomi.

On her back in a wink and that is often what I see a wink, but not from her eyes!








California 2009

Olivia liked to be called Livy. Much as I like a pussy devoid of hair I also like those that have a hint too and Livy always did. This shot belies her opening. When her legs were apart and held high, I could have been swallowed up there and often was, wallowing willingly in her juices while she moaned pleasurably under my attentions and body.








Dumfries, Scotland 2004-2005

Over here there's a term, layover, used frequently in the US. It's meaning, of course, is a period of rest or waiting before continuing a journey.

 Layover is what I did at Gina's during 2004 and 2005, when I could. I had other ladies to service after all. However, I rather liked Gina's lovely firm breasts and her long legs, so layover came to mean something else as well, for both of us. We both knew we were only in it (and in her) for the sex, but it suited us both at the time and it was all good. No early withdrawals LL...like with you....just deposits, lots of them.

An easy trip for me. turn left instead of right on the M6 and then turn left at Gretna. Two bags of clothes to begin with, one for your place, but then I left stuff at Gina's after the first few times.







Holt, Norfolk 2004

Jen's barely there pubes. They had actually grown back from an area that was devoid usually. Running  my finger down the center line of that hair usual brought a gasp or two from Jen as she always knew what was coming ...her.




Cannes, France 2019

Laura from London was what you might loosely call my companion in Cannes on one of my trips there. Not that it needed it but she kept my bed and me warm at nights and I kept her body tingling. I will probably see her there again, as my guest in a few months time. Can't wait in some ways she has the most lovely boobs and is hairless where it matters.





London 2019

Annie laid back and thinking of England. Appropriate, in that she is English and loves laying back with her legs akimbo LL. Just a touch of hair there, rather like a Christmas tree. The present beneath is always welcome. You can guess where I was LL, when  I took this.










Carcassonne 2018

Camille is a dark haired beauty who lives out side Carcassonne with her aged parents who own a vineyard. She is also a sexy little lady who I accidentally met in Carcassonne one day when we were forced to share a table at a restaurant. She spoke English, my French is nowhere near as good as my English.

We began to meet for coffee and  a conversation back in 2017 on her weekly visits to Carcassonne and when I was there .... and when I am there. While we were forced to share that table no one forced us to make love together. That was Camille's choice, and I for one had no objection! She is in her thirties with a penchant for the older man and she loves the way I make love LL. Even more, she loves the fact that she comes more times than she ever has with anyone else.

Looking at her lovely pussy above, I feel I must return to France very soon!!





Milan, Italy 2019


Chiara's landing strip on view here and she loves me landing on it...repeatedly. My agent in Milan for general duties and my lover for specific purposes!


¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬


Mainly, from France:
Martini Glass - I'll have a double and did!
Jeanne lives in Beziers, not that far from Carcassonne and I have known her...and known her since 2008. This shot is one taken back in 2009 and whenever I think of her or indeed see her, as I did last year (she's married since 2008 and divorced!), I think French knickers. The photo above tells you why, and she still wears sexy ones. Had to stop myself typing panties there as that is the term over here.

Like her martini glass shaped pubes? I did and what lie below that area.









Growth in the Desert
Manon is a lady I know from Clermont Ferrand who is married to a Brit and lives in London. Another affair LL. I met her and her husband at a party about three years ago. A phone call from her three days after the party and before I knew it she was on her back, naked on my bed in Knightsbridge.

She loves a good pounding and she gets one from me whenever I'm over there. Manon wants lots of sex when we do connect, as I know she gets little to none from her husband. I can't complain, she is a good lay with generous breasts and a generous and receptive pussy.







Finally, for a change from pussy, someone whose pussy had reached it's zenith, with a little help from the author and a video-cam frame. Just about to come in this frame.

Her name is Julia and the location is Los Angeles California at my home. You should have heard her as she let go of her orgasm LL. When? About a month or so ago.






*********************************************
Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity, and are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment