Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Feline Locations


For LL in the UK


This is a fairly explicit blog LL, with just about all the ladies repeats of those I have talked of in past issues. You could say you are seeing them from a different angle. In most cases I saw them from every angle.





 Yorkshire UK 2004

She was in the hotel, I was in the hotel so....we had ourselves some fun together LL.

I was meeting someone else the following day. Her name is/was Debbie and had just returned from a vacation in Majorca. A few drinks at the bar that Monday night (after leaving you) and she wanted to get laid. I obliged, three times! Twice that night and once in the morning. She loved it each and every time. We tried three positions too. Me on top, from behind, Monday night. Debs on top the following morning.

I met her several times after that in Leeds. The photos were taken near Bradford










 Norfolk UK 2005

Carefully shot photo of Natalie a friend from London and a carefully posed one too. Loved that pussy - so puffy and accommodating.











Corvallis, Oregon 2005

What a couple of nights and days I had with Leah.

At the time I was on that visit to my sister-in-law in Portland LL. That was March when flour man popped up in your life and through which action you changed your life...and not for the better. I know, you know that you made the wrong choice.

I'm not saying here how I knew Leah but family friends in Oregon came into play. I had her email etc as long ago as 2003. I was given them by family as Leah wanted to contact me. What started out as innocent chats over the ocean became more and more intimate the more we chatted.

I didn't mind. It was titillating for both us and a bit of fun. When she heard I was going to Portland, Oregon she asked if we could meet. That is how I ended up in Corvallis for two nights occupying half of Leah's bed and putting into practice some of her sexual fantasies...and mine.

The phot above was an invitation to lick LL. Leah is thrusting herself up toward me and the camera and displaying where she wanted attention. She was pretty good lay, so the trip was worth it for both of us. A few days later I was winging my way back and a visit to you followed.







Norfolk 2005

Jackie and her juices. She brought both to me at the house in Norfolk - SR if you remember, LL. Jackie was married when I took this photo - it was for me as there was no way Jackie could have it in her computer.

I met Jackie in the local store in the next village. She worked in there so fairly regular visits got us chatting. She learned I was widowed and I learned she was not in the happiest of marriages, soooo....

We had warmed to each other over the months and pretty much a year from 2004 thru 2005. It was Jackie who made the first move and suggested we might have a drink together, just as friends she said. One meeting became two, then three and on that third occasion she came back to my place.

Jackie valued our time together greatly, she told me. Not only was I a better lover than her husband but I listened. He didn't.

That was  a nice tight pussy and whatever I gave Jackie physically and through providing a sympathetic ear, she gave me in the physical pleasure of her body. I really liked her, but then I'm a sucker for a lovely woman especially one who responded in and during her lovemaking.

She tells me she finally divorced two years ago.










Paris France 2007

One of my first affairs in Paris LL. I guess it was more an affair for Ines than me. For me it was/is a relationship. Ines was married then. Her husband was having an affair with another woman, or two according to Ines. I met her when I was at one of her friends on a private commission. She watched as I photographed Margaux. Portrait and fashion shots only, by the way.

We sort of clicked as all three of us chatted that morning in Saint Germain. It would have been difficult not to have been attracted to her. Her rather sexy accent, when she spoke English, was a real turn on, but beyond that we both made each other laugh and I made her smile more than she had done in a long time, according to Margaux. I wouldn't say Margaux was matchmaking but she was steering us toward each other.

I didn't need much steering but I was conscious of Ines situation, so I kept things simple and suggested lunch which we enjoyed at a chic restaurant on the other side of town, away from her home area.

Lunch completed rather than taking a cab again we walked for a bit then took the Metro back to my apartment. To be honest LL I couldn't believe either my luck or the fact it was happening. I knew Ines wanted to have sex, even though it was completely unspoken.

I made coffee but just two espressos which were quickly consumed. Ines had used the bathroom and returned. She was, that day, wearing a white shirt/blouse and a colored skirt - I don't recall the color now - and what I thought were white tights, but turned out to be hold ups. Without a word she undid and removed her skirt and let it slide to the floor.

No panties. She stood before me with her pussy facing me and said make love to me and take as many photos as you wish for your memory (her words not mine). Much as I wanted to take her I took several shots including the one above and then called it quits. There were more pressing matters to attend to. I took her in my arms and kissed her while she undid my chinos They fell to the floor along with my boxers.

I moved my hands to her buttocks and she let my erection slide between he legs as we continued to kiss. Ines had a lovely hip movement as she slid to and fro along the length of my cock and felt every part of her forward thrusts through my hands. She was sliding faster and faster. Her pussy quite wet. I could feel her silken inner area near her opening and her juices flowing all along my erection.

Ines was working herself up pretty fast and moaning as she did. I turned her around. She knelt on my couch in a similar way to the photo and I entered and fucked her until we both came LL. Her butt was offered up to me in just the same way it was again two days later. She enjoyed our sex the first time so much she came back for more. I managed this shot, as she said, for my memory of our first time.

The difference those two days later was all her clothes came off along with mine and instead of the couch, it was the bed. I still get the occasional fuck with her. The last being last year. She's still with her husband.









Devon UK 2008

A revisit to places I had lived near and enjoyed when I was in Devon some years back in the 1980's. Charlotte (not the one that heads our London office) joined me. I wasn't going to take even a short vacation alone and it was an opportunity to get some great photographs - Charlotte's shots included.











London 2005

At home (hers) with Kate. What do you think we were about to do LL? Each other!

Kate lived nearby and we liked to have a romp together when the mood took us. This was my third visit to her place in August 2005. She liked her pussy filled regularly and I was only too happy to oblige.







Guildford, Surrey UK 2006

Camilla, again LL. You have seen her and all these ladies before. From my shot of her above you will have no trouble guessing that she likes to be taken from behind. She said when we first hooked up that she was an animal in bed and liked to have sex like an animal. I can confirm both those statements. I still see her from time to time, but who knows when the next time will be with Covid-19.





London 2006

My first shoot with an Indian lady at a rented studio. You may recall her, but probably not LL. As you can see she had a gorgeous butt and was not a disappointment round the front either. Her name was/is Anaya.






California 2007

No name allowed here, although I guess I could give an invented one. The reason is quite obvious as this was my first foray into the film world in the LA area. Another recommendation of my services by a satisfied client (female).

To be honest LL it was hard to believe that 'little old me', within two years of your leaving my life, was there in this lady's home taking shots off her nude. But then, the two or three years up until then had been a whirlwind of events and I was so busy with my real estate portfolio, travelling, photography etc fitting in sex when I could was a real bonus. What surprised me after losing my wife was how easy it was to get laid, how many women were willing,  who came onto me and really appreciated what I did for them.

Long legs and all the assets that went with them were offered to me on a plate by this lady. I'll correct that. They were offered to me on a bed, in the shower and a couple of times in that kitchen.








Verona 2007

Giada is a lady you have 'met' before along with the others here. I know several Giada's. This is the Verona one. She posed for this shot one hot sunny afternoon in 2007 at her home. Afterward having nothing too much to do before dinner, we made love. Another soft warm body for me LL and a soft warm and welcoming inside.






Manchester, UK 2004

Hotel stopover LL on my way back from you and the funny thing was this is not who I was meeting the following afternoon. Julie, who has featured here before in a less intimate way, was what you might call a case of happenstance. We both happened to be in the same hotel, the same night, or in the photo, evening. We both had nothing to do that evening in August, we both had a few drinks together and we both wanted to get laid.

Before dinner in the hotel which we took together we made love in my room. I guess you could say that was a getting to know you sessions. Then Julie went to her room changed for dinner and we met quite innocently in the lounge for a pre-dinner drink.

Two more fucks that night with Julie coming all three times and a sleep together and we were on our separate ways the next morning. However as she lived in Leeds, I managed more visits in the coming months...an appropriate phrase because when Julie came you certainly knew it.





Cannes 2017

Annabel. Lucky fella aren't I LL. All these women who like an older man between their thighs. There were and are plenty out there.







Madrid 2008

This lady's name was/is Abril and she hailed from Catalonia, not too far from Barcelona and my apartment there LL.

She was in Madrid on business, I was in Madrid on business. She liked my photography, I liked photographing her. She liked to make love, I liked to make love. She was in the hotel, I was in the hotel. A no-brainer wouldn't you say. It was for us. We enjoyed several bouts of sex over nearly four days and when I was next in Barcelona I had a visitor who wanted more of what she enjoyed in Madrid...so I gave it to her.

The shot above was taken one afternoon on Day 3 in her hotel room. You could say she was open for business, so I went on in.......... and out, in and out until she ....well you know LL she screamed and flooded me with her juices and I exploded inside her.





Chicago 2008

Many of my more intimate shots are just before LL. This one is just after and it was pretty darn good for both of us. Laura's hair was something else, but as we were ships that pass in the night, it was literally just a one night stand. We did do it twice though.

The hair? Not her natural color - she was a brunette. This was one occasion that I took a shot without asking first LL. Laura is just coming down from her high in the photo.

(Not quite true of course as I have some photographs of you... that you are or were unaware of.)

Two people on their own, on business trips in an hotel. Happens all the time ...and I should know! Note the liquidity LL...and it's not all hers.












Milan, Italy 2018

What a body and what a lady. This was actually a commission to complete a shoot for Elisa, which I did. I hadn't bargained for he requesting some nude shots after the main shoot had been completed, but who would refuse to take a beautiful lady like Elisa's photo. I like this particular shot  - not only does it convey beauty, but also intelligence with a hint of sexiness.

Having stripped down to her bare essentials Elisa decided she didn't want to waste it...whatever it was. I soon found out.










Penrith, Cumbria 2004

Almost the first woman I had after you went a-wandering LL. This was taken Tuesday, March 30, 2004. Vicky was a nice girl/woman and we satisfied each other off and on for a while, but we agreed it was not something either of us wanted to continue long term. It lasted three months and we last met for sex on Wednesday, June 23.

I guess it was a case of us both needing a bit of comforting. Me, because you had betrayed me and Vicky because she was lonely. Despite only having a pretty average body our lovemaking was pretty good, with no withdrawals prematurely and full deposits made!













Norfolk UK 2005

If you go down in the woods today....

Well Hannah and I did go down to the woods LL. Thetford Forest to be exact. Hannah lived in Thetford so not too far for her and not too far from my Norfolk home.

We chatted online as you and I did at that time. One thing led to another and we met up for a drink at a pub midway between us. As you once said to me, you have to be careful. That way on a first meet neither of us precisely knew where the other lived. We got on just fine. Hannah was single and for all intents and purposes so was I. You weren't going to commit, had been betraying me so I didn't have any feelings of guilt then or when I started seeing others from March 2004.

Two more pub meets and then we went for dinner together a couple of times. The second time Hannah slept over at my place...with me in my bed. (Yes, the same bed LL). After that, it seemed she couldn't get enough of me. Her hormones she said and the way I made love, apparently.

She had never had sex outdoors and wanted to. Hence we ended up deep in Thetford Forest one June day in 2005 - Thursday, June 9 to be precise. We stripped off laid the blanket on a soft bed of pine needles and fucked. Hannah was a pretty lively lass underneath me and on top. Very enjoyable sex with her and she loved what I put inside her...lots. I took the shot above and others on that day.

Hannah and I more or less stopped seeing each other about three years later when I moved out of Norfolk permanently.











Near Limoges, France 2017

I thought this shot was beautifully staged. The light was just right and Jeanne, my client, was...compliant. It was a commission but she had ideas beyond that which is why we ended up in the gite she owned on her property taking shots which weren't on the original agenda. Indeed also actions that weren't either!





One thing that surprised me in my photography role, especially in the early days of 2004-2006, was the readiness with which women were eager to undress and have their photograph taken. Even more so when they wanted pussy shots. You could say that it all started with you LL in Sorrento and those photographs you posed for.



Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©



No comments:

Post a Comment