Sunday, February 16, 2020

What a Life!



For LL

What a life I have led since you went a wandering LL. So many women, wanting to be laid, so much time on my hands, so much wealth to allow it all to happen.

I have had two absolutely superb wives, many great partners and many willing and affectionate women. Why? Well, the wives were both deeply in love with me and me with them, especially my first wife. The partners, excluding you of course, all enjoyed my company, the travel and our lovemaking (as you did once). The many other women, wanted to get laid and after they had, they wanted more of the same from me.

Do you know that some had never had an orgasm while making love, until they met me. That was put right almost immediately. I received my satisfaction of course, but the ladies received so much more, or so many told me. An awakening of their sexuality and there ability to have an orgasm, or indeed multiple ones. With some they told me that masturbation had been the only way, until I came along...and they came!

Apparently , most had 'experienced' the wham, bam and thank ma'am, kind of guys. They had their satisfaction and the ladies were left wanting. 

There were, of course an equally large number, who knew what it was all about, or thought they did. Then there were just a few who knew, or rather liked making love in ways I hadn't tried. All in all, as I said what a life I have led and all thanks to escaping your clutches and the clutches of a woman who I could never have trusted. 










Italy

Wallowing in their was a fantastic pleasure LL. So wet, warm and silky. The only friction was that of pleasure sliding in and out of Francesca. Nice boobs completed the set. She liked it every which way and a few more unusual ones too. 2017.









Minnesota, USA

Ellen's idea. Minnesotan winters can be wicked and very cold, that far north. She wanted a snow shot. Then I had to warm her up...guess how.

Another woman who came onto me while I was in the State on business back in 2009. Hotels have a lot to answer for. I came on her and in her, by request.













London

Jenny big boobs. That was what I called her in private. Our little joke. We still 'see' each other although this shot was taken in 2009. Her figure naked was fantastic. Those boobs, a small waist and butt made in heaven. We had just come back from Denia and a vacation when this photo was taken and we had both just 'come' thirty minutes earlier.
















Milan, Italy

The first of several selfies from some of my ladies LL. This is Anna. Looks pretty fit doesn't she. I can tell you she is. 2019.












Milan, Italy

This is Giada. 2018.









Newport, Rhode Island, USA

Cathy 2017. I do like nice sized and 'fit' boobs. Not a bad pussy either - nice and tight and very stimulating for both of us given how thick my fella is. In terms of the US, Cathy is 'just down the road'.










New York

Studio shot - sorry no name can be disclosed, LL. The year is 2014.







Florida, USA

Tracey was local to me when I had the WL Circle property. She lived at Colony Trace, rather appropriately and worked for someone we both knew back then. I was a single guy, almost in 2005 as you were on your way out as far as I was concerned LL. Tracey was a single woman. As a result of a few drinks with her colleagues and a dinner we found ourselves enjoying each other's company in and out of bed. The photo was taken...you know where.










California, USA

Rich, neglected and naughty that is Erin. There's a lot to her as you can see and I have seen her in the flesh, on the flesh and  been conjoined with her flesh. Erin likes getting laid by me from time to time. Apparently, I'm the only man that can make her have a multiple orgasm. You have seen her before as you have several others here. 2018











Skyros, Greece

Bored daughter of an occasional visitor to the island. Aleksandra is Russian. I leave it to you to imagine why she came over to my place from time to time seeking something to alleviate her boredom. She found it and I found a rather tight pussy when she did 'come'...and also visit. This rocky outcrop on my property was idea for this nude shot of her. 2016.









Italy
But not an Italian. Cheryl is someone I have known since my early days at the apartment in London. We vacation together occasionally, especially as she is now divorced. I love this shot of her and so does she. 2017.








London

Another harking back to my apartment days. This one is older though, taken in 2008. Jill didn't have large boobs but what she lacked there she made up for with her nipples. they always seemed to be hard and erect whenever I saw them and that was quite frequently from late 2006 onward. She loved me sucking on them while we were fucking.










Massachusetts, USA

Marianne from Massachusetts. Divorced and dare I say quite daring sexually. I have know her ever since she asked me to take in a horse she could no longer keep, following her divorce. She still owns it. Our first time was when we went to see how her horse was settling in on the ranch and we ended up in one of the barns making love.









Rome, Italy


This is Alessia in her won place in Rome. We are old friends and first met in Sorrento back in 2011. Nothing took place then, but later when Ash couldn't travel due to her health, we both got laid in this very apartment in Rome.








Frankfurt, Germany

Johanna photographed posing for me, not as she is waking up but just before those panties came off  LL. Some of the German women I have laid have some quite surprising ways in bed and Johanna was one of them. I have quite a bit of business in Frankfurt, parallel with similar business in London and so one needs a little recreation when one is there and Johanna happily provides it for our mutual satisfaction. 2018.









London

Hannah posed for this shot. It was a little play on being blind to what was to come. In this instance, both of us! She liked  to be touched all over while her eyes were covered and given her delectable body, I was only too happy to oblige LL. She has the most wonderful breasts as you can see. Hannah likes being laid by me and wants me to come over there as often as possible. She also like me coming over those breasts and sometimes in her mouth.










Berne, Switzerland

Commission for this lady. Very elegant and slim Elena.







Budapest, Hungary

My one and only shoot in Hungary for this lady who I know from London. Maja invited me there for a long weekend and it was well worth it LL as you can see. 2017.








Italy


There are some wonderful sights in Italy LL and this was one of them. Elisa and her wonderful boobs. Her home is not far from Orvieto which is convenient for me when I drive down the autostrada from Venice to Florence each year. I am amazed how well endowed Italian women's breasts are and they don't come much better than Elisa's. I get aroused just looking at them when I'm with her. So firm as we;;. 2018.






Hampshire, UK


This is an old one from early 1971 of a girl called Helen. I'd forgotten I still had it until recently.







Norfolk, Virginia, USA


Again, another old one from the late 1960's when my ship was in the Naval base on a visit. Very sexy lady called of all names, Patricia. Wonder how she looks like now. I guess you could call that stop a 'lay' over. Ship was docked and so was I!









London


Jen and I had already had a roll around on the bed before she stripped off completely. That was preceded by some heavy petting and this shot was just before we did the 'deed' twice. Again, LL, long legs and a slim body. How I love such women. 2016.










Norfolk, UK

A selfie from Paula - I got the message and travelled up to see her from London. I also saw to her, to her delight. Great weekend two years ago. 2018.










France
What is  a man to do if, during a walk, the woman he is with does this - photo above. Obviously she wanted to get laid - who was I to refuse her, so I didn't. 2009. Her name is Gabrielle.














Leeds


Ever tried taking panties off in a bath? I have and I achieved it as well. Offering her butt up like that was a pure unadulterated invitation to sex in the bath. I have to say it was pretty good too. Watching her come down on me while I had my hands full with her boobs. Sophie was someone I met via the Internet at the back end (appropriately) of 2004. Another of my stopover women on my way to and from you LL.












Stowmarket, Suffolk


Gina's dad has a farm or he did back then and Gina had a cottage on it. We met via the Internet during early 2005. She turned out to be larger than I imagined from her profile, but she was very curvy and turned out to be an excellent lay. She could come at the touch of a button. I'll leave you to guess which one...and not only that she was a gusher.

Talk about wet dreams, I didn't need them she was wet enough for both of us and I could get lost inside her...and in her cleavage. 2005 - 2008...off and on.









Paris

A hint of thigh and a shared dessert. Heaven, when I knew what lay beyond.









London
Ready, steady go...and Olivia really did. She went like the clappers once she got started. That start didn't take long in coming and neither did Olivia. 2017.












Linton, Cambridgeshire

Another Internet based liaison from back in 2005. Laura. I had quite a few different women in your time didn't I LL. All down to you being unfaithful. Laura was nearly always willing and would call me when she felt horny and needed servicing. I couldn't always go but when I did she would come...several times at each 'sitting'. She liked to sit on my lap impaled on my fella and have sex. 2005 -2009.












Kitzbuhel, Austria

On a whim I decided three summers ago to visit somewhere I first went to in 1972 - Kitzbuhel. I'm glad I did. In the hotel where I stayed was the lady above who was one of the managers. I mentioned at one point that I had first been there in 1972 and Clara said she would happily show me around. She did. We walked up the ski mountain. As I said it was summer - then we walked around some of the meadows near the town before ending up at  small wooden lodge on her property. That was when things got interesting.

Several blankets appeared from an old box in the corner of the little lodge off came Clara's top and her bra. then her trousers and panties. On her back on the floor it didn't take much to realize she wanted to be laid LL. We had talked of being on our own...me single virtually and she also ... and we had been flirting. The small step to having sex seemed perfectly natural and Clara had no qualms about displaying her 'goodies' as you can see. 2017.








Sandbanks, Poole, Dorset, UK

A little friend from London who loves to join me at Sandbanks in the summer, both at the house and on my boat. Needless to say she likes older men. I say little because Nicki is quite petite, quite flexible and quite a horny young lady. this was last year 2019.










Norfolk, UK

Another house guest taking it easy in my back garden in Norfolk, back in 2004. Lyn, or Lynda to give her full name, was easy to take as well. If I felt randy she always rose to the occasion or rather lay back for it. If she was feeling energetic then maybe astride me. Nice lay...a very nice lay. 2204.











Austin, Texas


This young lady just posed for me when she saw me walking from Terry's toward the parking lot. That's it basically but she certainly had the assets and a Texan accent to go with them!







Florida, USA

A 'friend'....make of that what you will LL.  The jet ski is one of mine. Graet fun so is my friend. 2019




Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©








No comments:

Post a Comment