Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Wet and Wild


For LL in the UK

Some were wet, some were wild...and some were 'wet' and wild.

Here is another indication of the many nude shots, or nearly nude, that I have taken over the last sixteen years LL. Not all, of course, were prone (there's a good word) to wanting more than the photos, but many were.








Maine, USA

Splendid isolation.

Lithe, slim and nice long legs. Barb.









Maine, USA


Country Girl.

Curvy, cute and caress-able. Emmie.





France

Wet and Wild 

It's where the title to this blog came from LL Curvy Camille.




 Italy

Sea Nymph.

More a nymphomaniac, in fact. Gorgeous Giorgia.





Cumbria, UK

Willing wilfulness.

I didn't have a preconceived title for this one of Emma. The other I have. Not saying where this is in Cumbria, but Emma came to be with me as the result of another Cumbrian lover in Appleby, who had no idea. Perky boobs and an insatiable sexual appetite easily drew me in LL....literally!








London, UK
The Cheek of It.

This was actually a commission that went further than I thought, but had been planned by Olivia all along. Nice butt and very suck-able tits, LL.










Italy


Bronze Amazon.

Benedetta and her beautiful boobs. She was a handful, I can tell you and her breasts were more than a handful! But...boy, were they great to handle! A very 'fit' lady, indeed.







California, USA
Revelation.

I can tell you this was quite a revelation by Laura, LL. I was visiting her mother and was told I could look around while I waited. The house is all on floor and when I entered to spare bedroom to look out on the yard, there was Laura and me holding my camera. I had met her before at the house.

I knew her mum would be about ten minutes or so before she appeared, and thought I would chat with Laura. Instead Laura pull her top down and pointed my camera and her boobs and said 'Quick, take these'. So I did.

On another occasion I saw the rest of Laura, but that's another matter.










London, UK


Eye Level.

That's where I was LL...at eye level, as the pussy was being released by Fiona.









Massachusetts, USA

Domesticity.

Jayne at breakfast at my place in the fine State of Massachusetts. She is in a fine state too, isn't she! Morning after the night before. More curves, more long legs and lots of satisfaction.











Paris, France


Released.

The reason for the look on Camille's face is not what you may think LL. That has yet to come ...as indeed has she. No, it was just before I took the shot I teased her left nipple so it was a little more proud.

Slender legs, lovely legs and skin tone were Camille's great features...and her figure of course not forgetting that place where she liked to be kissed...

Maybe that was the reason for the expression.






Minnesota, USA
Morning Musing.

Abigail in Rochester, Minnesota. What a stop over that turned out to be. Planned to stay one day and stayed a week. Abby was the reason. You can probably see why LL.










Milan, Italy


'Made' in Austria.

What should I find in my hotel bedroom but this Austrian beauty...Ana. To be honest it was a shoot...elsewhere, LL, but well she had a need and wanted it fulfilling. Part of the bargain was I got to take Ana's photo of her nude, and her body was well worth it as you can see.







Linz, Austria

In the Crack.

Lena just wanted her crack filled, several times a day! Her place. Another lovely Austrian woman.








Ohio, USA
Akimbo.

Kim, legs akimbo in Ohio. Part of my drive across the US, back over ten years ago. Started with photos ended with those nice legs of hers akimbo for almost three days...not constantly, but it seemed like it. She certainly liked 'it'.....so did I!







Italy

Classic Venetian.

There are others in this shot. hence it has been reduced somewhat. Vittoria has graced me with her company quite regularly over the years...










Keighley, Yorkshire UK

Ripe.


...and they were LL. Ripe for plucking and Sharon was ripe for fucking. Quite the little sex pot and one of my stop offs on my way to and from you, back in the day. Sharon was certainly worth the stop over, not so sure you were!








Italy


Perfezione


My classy Italian lady from Florence. I will see her again this summer. We met through her commissioning me for a shoot, and ... well ...it went from there.









France


Just a Hint.

Juliette posed for this shot. I thought seeing her firm perky breast through her clothes was very sexy. It came off shortly afterward. The top I mean.









France
A Perfect Parisian Pearl.

Heloise sure could raise hell....her shouts were enough to wake the devil! I am sure you can guess why she was shouting, it went along with her moaning. My first nearly nude shot of her.








France

Up and Down.

Study them closely LL and you will see partly why I chose that title. Eva was very good at up and down, very good. We laughed at the cherry design on her panties that day as well. For obvious reasons.










Germany

Perfect Poise.

Lotta was just about perfect from a photographic point of view. Shame I can't reveal her face as she is very attractive there as well. Lotta had/has a nigh on perfect body which made her so photogenic. But that wasn't all. See her in another shot below...





Germany


Astride.

I was surprised that she wanted to be photographed totally nude on just the second day of my taking her photos, on commission. The reason I have titled this second shot 'Astride' is not the way she is sting but where she liked to be with me and me with her. It was on offer LL and you should never look a gift horse in the mouth, so I didn't. I looked in several other places though and explored them thoroughly.











London
Stretching a Point.

Studio shot for Sarah.






London

Take Me.

Tara had said exactly that when I grabbed this shot. It is not often I get a photo of a woman just as she is ready and willing, but this one of Tara is just one of very few. Boy was it worth it too - you bet! So much so that we are still 'at it', when we can manage a meet in London, Paris, Cannes or New York.











Norfolk, UK
Arousing Annie.

A feather would have been ideal, but I didn't have one to hand. Annie liked  closing her eyes and wondering where I would touch her next. A difficult shot, but thank goodness for tripods.  









Oregon


The Rough and the Smooth.

There's a lot of deadwood from the pines on Oregon beaches and most beaches are quite remote. This was a position that Lisa frequently adopts with me...not with the tree. The thought 'log' came into my mind while writing this. Took me back to the pool in FM, LL. Best forgotten again on my part.










Seattle, Washington State

Low Hanging 'Fruit'.

It rains a lot in Washington State, which often means one has to stay inside. When your company is a lady like Natalie and her lovely nipples, it is no hardship. Staying inside is what she rather likes at the end of our joint exertions.









Kent 1969
Folkestone Flossy.

Not sure what I was thinking back then when I succumbed to this lady's advances. Chunky women have never been my preference. I have no memory what it was like between her legs, so I think this is one best consigned to the garbage bin of history. Rather like most of yours have been.









Italy
Smokin' Hot.

Another Giulia and this one is very hot and uses her sexuality to get me going almost anywhere. She was trying it as this small port side ristorante too. She succeeded. We were on our backs alternately, within the hour!










France


Uplifting Enticement.

A near neighbor near Souillac in the Department of Lot. As you can see she is very neighbor-ly, is Ines. This shot, and Ines, were both taken one hot day in among the walnut trees, far from the madding crowd....apologies to Thomas Hardy!






Cannes, France

Simmering.

The heat was and so was Jeanne. Those lazy hazy days of summer and a post coital cigarette for her







Italy

Checkmate.

Elena. Sorrento, my place. Need I say more LL. I know that cleavage...intimately...and amte was what we did/do.








Thirsk, Yorkshire UK

Silky.

Silky Sue. She was that day. A Thursday on my way to you for Friday lunch 2004. Sue was silky inside and out and loved my regular servicing visits. It was just sex and dinners and we both enjoyed every minute.

You really should have realized that I was not one to stand back and take your infidelity and lies laying down. However I did take Sue laying down, in that bath for one with her sliding up and down on me, as I had my hands full of those gorgeous breasts.



Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©





No comments:

Post a Comment