Thursday, February 20, 2020

Bella

For LL in the UK

This is Bella LL, or to give her her full name Isabella. The location is Spain. Barcelona in fact where I still have an apartment. Interestingly, you know more of my properties via these blogs than have all the ladies in my life. Not that it matters as you will never enjoy them. After all you have the north west and that development house in Scotland as your ports of call.

Take a look at the header on my profile page on Twitter to see how I live, and that is but one place.

Talking of living and enjoying life, I guess I should get back to telling you about Bella - quite a sexy lady. I met her in 2009 - just about three years after I last saw you in early 2006, face to face. I've seen you since, of course, although you never spotted me. Can't say I was enamoured by what I saw, to be honest.

Bella and I met at a party in Barcelona. Then we met for coffee and tapas...then we went to my apartment for a photo session. This took place over the course of a few days. Met Saturday, coffee Monday photo session the following Wednesday. Somewhat slow for me!

The photos were merely to be taken as a friend doing a favor for a friend. After all LL, I had only just met Bella.

When she arrived at my place that afternoon I expected nothing more than to enjoy her company as I had done previously and to take a few photographs for her. Bella was wearing a light cotton dress when she arrived, no tights  and no jewellery.

After offering her a drink and sitting talking for a short while, Bella suggested that I take her photograph. I went ahead and managed some great shots of her. That wasn't very difficult as she is quite an attractive woman.

Then the 'fun' started.

Bella's dress had a side zipper LL. She unzipped it and took the straps from her shoulders, allowing the dress to float gently to the floor with a slight rustling sound. As she stepped out of it I was confronted. in the most delightful way, by her body clothed, if that's the word, in some very sexy underwear.

Her bra just covered her nipples and her panties, well...you can see for yourself below. Let's just say it they covered the essential area, but only just. The view from the rear was pretty well ... bare arsed. It was a rather lovely arse too. The reason for all this was she wanted to be photographed in her underwear, or so she said with a wry smile on her face.

Her body was/is pretty perfect and her skin was flawless and tanned back then. Some was natural coloring. I rather liked that underwear. I called it her Valentine's set, LL, although it wasn't Valentine's Day on this particular occasion.









The camera and me, got a little closer for this shot LL. I could catch wafts of her perfume while I was focusing. Her breasts were barely in her bra - literally. The top of her areola was peeking at me, so that will give you some idea LL.

Things moved on fairly rapidly from there and I was getting aroused by what came next. Not surprising in the circumstances. Bella (she's English by the way, not Spanish), decided topless might help the photo collection along. We both knew where this was heading, naturally.

That became more than apparent when her eyes latched onto the large bulge in my chinos, and she just looked and smiled at me. Then her bra straps came off as I 'clicked' away, taking many more shots than you see here. She allowed her bra to slide down to her waist revealing her breasts fully.














As you can see above, they weren't large but they were very nice and also firm, I later found. More close ups of Bella's boobs followed and she got into the posing mode by bending over me as the shot immediately above shows. I was sorely tempted LL, sorely tempted when she did that. Having shed her 'top', she suggested I shed my polo shirt which I did.

You could say we were both bare breasted, but in my eyes she won hands down, which they were later. By this time we were both up for 'it' and getting more than a little restless and eager. I wanted more photos and she agreed, wanting more for herself too. What passed as her panties were slowly lowered down her lovely legs. Right down to her ankles as the shots below show.

Incidentally, you may just recognise the two cushions on the couch. They came from my old home in Norfolk.














During this process of losing her panties, she leaned back and started caressing her breasts and rubbing her nipples and making 'mmm', noises. It was as much as I could do not to take her then and there, but I knew of course that she was teasing me and at the same time arousing herself.

That became very apparent when her hand went between her legs. I briefly caught a glimpse of her pussy before she closed her legs again and started rubbing. The noises changed to gentle moans. I was well and truly ready now and had lost my chinos, wearing just my boxers and they were straining!














I took the shot below as I knelt in front of Bella. I am sure you can guess what she wanted LL ... a good licking where it mattered. The fact her mouth is slightly open, gives lie to her anticipation of me pleasuring her in that area LL. From where I was, they weren't the only lips that were parted.





Something of a work in progress. At my fingertips you might say. Bella found it.....very....pleasurable. It was difficult to keep the camera both steady and focused but experience counts. Then it was a case of 'once more into the breach', LL. Given that she was well on the way already it didn't take much attention from my tongue for Bella to come.




After she had finished cramping and calming she was on her knees on the couch inviting me to approach her from behind. I managed the shots immediately below before the main cousre was entered into to.





This is Bella above just before she presented her butt and pussy to me. Entry was slick and easy. I can still imagine how smoothly my cock entered her. Then it was slow, slow, quick, quick, slow until she shouted for me to give it to her hard and fast right up until she came a second time and I made my deposit.




These last two shots were taken, the next day when I was called upon, willingly I would add, to give a repeat performance. The first shot, which has been cropped for this blog is a shot of her lovely boobs. One for my memory portfolios and the second when it was an open invitation to take her in the more 'traditional' position.

I found Bella very arousing. I think if she had stayed around for very much longer I would have had a permanent 'hard' on LL. As it was she was more than incentive and sexually active to enable me to perform five times in twenty four hours!

Our times together didn't end there. I wanted her and she wanted me for sex and it worked well for nearly two years. Two very satisfied people you could say. I loved her body and her company and for her part she said that she loved my thickness inside her touch parts that hadn't been touched before. In addition she loved the way I made love, giving rise on more than one occasion to multiple orgasms and a few gushes.












There have been a lot of very sexy women out there LL, all of whom I have enjoyed and I believe have enjoyed me. There have also been quite sedate women who had never really been sexually aroused or fully satisfied - they have now!

Funny how things repeat themselves but most of the more sedate or modest ones used the same phrases. Some said I had awakened their latent sexuality, others that I had brought them something they never knew existed. Some who never wanted me to move on.


Ciao



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment