Monday, February 17, 2020

Jenny


For LL in the UK


I reckon you have seen enough blogs with multiple encounters. Time for one, with just one person - Jenny, gorgeous Jenny.

I won't comment on the individual shots, but they were all taken one afternoon in 2007 in my previous home in New Hampshire, not the ranch, lake and house. If you recall what I have written previously LL, you may remember there was a rive running through my old place. This was where the shots were taken.

A hot afternoon and as a result of that and Jenny stripping of, some skinny dipping. In her case it was more skinny immersion as she didn't want to get her hair wet. Jenny was a single mom then with just an under one year old to care for. We first met in Concord in a parking lot when she was struggling with her boy and her buggy. I helped her put the buggy in her car. We chatted and discovered we were near neighbors, - she discovered I was a Brit and I discovered, although she didn't say so, that she was lonely. The latter because she talked an awful lot, among other indicators.

That was that. My good deed for that day. I never guessed I would see her again, but  I did one weekend a few weeks later. Back then I used to drive into Concord on Saturdays and treat myself to an all American breakfast. I was just finishing up on my second refill of coffee when Jenny walked in pushing the buggy. She waved and said hi. I was in an area where the buggy could be accommodated and she headed my way.

She asked if it was OK if she joined me, she was shopping she told me and was just there for a coffee. I ordered them up by catching the waitresses eye, pointing at my cup  and holding two fingers up. I got a nod in acknowledgement and she headed over with the coffee cup, creamer and another cup. All this time Jenny was dealing with Sam, her youngster. He held his own baby cup.

All settled we chatted away. Jenny was fascinated by my travels, how I came to be in the States and saddened a little by my loss of my wife. I told her I was starting all over again, which is why I was there. The conversation went on from there and time slipped by until Jenny said she had to go fix Sam's food. I got the check and I left with her, walking her back to her car and repeating my good deed with the buggy.

Just as I was about to say goodbye and head off, Jenny gave me a hug, pressing her body against mine as she did. When we parted. We were left holding each other's hands and looking into each other's  eyes while the little feller looked on from his car seat. Something clicked between us ll and I invited her over for the Sunday, the following day. Jenny accepted and said she bake something and bring it with her. She seemed pretty darned keen.

Come the following day, mid morning Jenny turned up. It was a fine summer's day. Sam was crawling, so Jenny allowed him to crawl around while I made coffee and she had a little exploration of the ground floor of my home. It stood back a little from the road surrounded by lawn. The back yard and beyond was quite a different matter though.

We drank our coffee while Sam played on the floor. Me standing. Jenny sitting. I had told her to come casual and she had. Wearing just a top, shorts and sandals. She had/has nice legs as you can see below, long and shapely. I had only seen her on two other occasions and on those she was in a dress the first time and jeans the second

 I took Jenny on a tour of the house and then outside near the house where Sam crawled around on the back lawn. Beyond the lawn was woodland an a pathway I had hacked back leading down to the river. As we sat talking that morning, watching Sam and listening to the distant burbling of the river and the birds, I suggested we have our picnic down by the water. Jenny thought that would be great.

Come midday we meandered down to the river.

I set out a blanket and some cushions near the jetty and Jenny had Sam and most of the picnic tucked away in the buggy. We had lunch and drank wine, finishing off with Jenny's cake for dessert. By now it was not only hot but Sam had settled down for his afternoon sleep. Jenny said she was going in the water to cool off and I said I would join her. The river at that time of year is, or was, when I lived there just slow and meandering, so quite safe.

I don't know why, but I thought Jenny would have something suitable under her shorts and top. Instead she just stood up and stripped of completely...standing there as naked as the day she was born and saying was I going to join here. Metaphorically, I guess I was a little open mothered at the sight of her body. Then I stripped off and joined her as we both waded into the river, stark naked.

I had bought my camera down, mainly to get shots of Jenny and Sam. When I made that decision I had no idea that thee shots I would get would include those below LL!

Jenny was beautiful in her nakedness. Tall, slim, shapely and sporting all the necessary attributes in generous proportions. I guess it was the Sun, the heat and the wine, but as we relaxed on the blankets and cushions after our immersion in the river and Sam slept on in the shade of the tress, Jenny turned to me as we sat up on our elbows and kissed me. Then we made love, twice and Sam slept right through.

During the following week Jenny  called and said she had arranged baby minder for Sam for Wednesday night. I had previously suggested dinner out in Concord, after our intimacy by the river that Sunday. I told her that was great and I would book dinner.

She spent the night at my place after that dinner LL. Long legs, long lithe body and great boobs were all mine that night and body did Jenny like to writhe beneath me and on top. A very generous and all enveloping pussy capped her many attractions.

We are still in touch....

When I think about you and I and all that has happened since, I wonder what possessed me about you in the first place. I guess it was bereavement. Since then, life has been one great ball.



























Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©





No comments:

Post a Comment