Thursday, February 20, 2020

Charlotte



LL in the UK







I thought you would like to see an example of a nude studio shoot, LL. Nothing intimate, just an example of the sort of work I undertake when commissioned to do so.


These were taken in London in 2019. The lady is Charlotte, a friend of a friend who came to me on a recommendation. I get pretty much all my photographic work that way. She was a delight to photograph and indeed a delight to behold.

Charlotte lives in Belgravia, not a million miles from my home in Knightsbridge. Her parents have a place in Berkshire although she spends most of her time living in her apartment in Belgravia. The shots, indeed the shoot was in my studio in London.

I'm sure you will agree LL that Charlotte is a very attractive woman with a near perfect body. Enjoy the photographs ... and read what follows afterward.































































As you will have seen above LL, the shoot went very well. There are always shots that I disregard and I reckon at least two out of three get deleted, sometimes more.


Charlotte dressed after the shoot. There is always a gown out of shot for the ladies I photograph, so that may retain a modicum of modesty. We drank coffee and then she departed our business complete...at least I thought so. But then...


Then I received this message:


I want to be loved

to be owned.

I want to get fucked. I want to feel your hard sex move inside me

I want to smell you while you fuck me.

I want to feel your orgasm explode inside me

I want to kiss you while your juice fills my sex

Come to me and make me come.

Come and fuck me

Please!


Charlotte is definitely from the top drawer of society LL. Beautifully spoken with impeccable manners and when I saw her at the studio, not a hint of flirting or any sexual overtones, or indeed overtures. So it was with some surprise that I read her message above. There was the fact that I was aroused when I did her shoot, but I was pretty certain it didn't show. Most nude shoots have that effect on me, especially when pussy is allowed out of the shadows.


Charlotte didn't display hers. Even the shot above where her hand is discreetly place was achieved while she turned away from me.


My first thought was that she was just playing around, so for a short while I ignored the message. Then I received another. That second one left no doubt in my mind LL. I locked up the studio and jumped in a cab to Charlotte's.


When I arrived and hit her buzzer and announced myself, she hit the switch and the door unlocked. I walked up to her apartment on the first floor. About to raise my hand to knock, the door opened and there stood Charlotte in a flimsy dressing gown. My hand was still in the air poised to knock. when she took my hand and laid it on her left breast covered only by that gown.


What I felt LL was firm and shapely. I flicked the door shut with my foot, shed my jacket and walked into her apartment as she reached out, took my hand and led me straight to her bedroom. Most of the time she was backing toward it. That action flicked her gown open from time to time LL, so that I was able to glimpse her pussy as she walked.


Then we were there...in the bedroom, I mean. I hadn't had time to showered, just a quick freshen up, but that was put right later...sometime later. After all LL, she said she wanted to smell me. My clothes came off as did her gown and I was presented with the beautiful body you see above, pussy included this time. As I said I was presented with her body and it was a present in the present moment.


That moment was lasted just a few moments while we both appraised each other's bodies. For me it was a view to behold, bearing in mind that she was about to give herself to me. For her - well, she seemed fascinated and drawn to my erection, which was locked and cocked, in the presence of her body.


We hadn't made it to the bed before her body was wrapped around mine. Her arms around my neck, one leg raised around mine and her breasts pressed hard against my chest, LL. As to where my erection went...that slipped between her legs and found a certain amount of stickiness. That joined my contribution to the 'party' LL.


From there it was wish fulfilment for Charlotte. She wanted to be fucked, she wanted feel my 'hard sex' move inside her and she wanted to have my orgasm explode inside her. All three wishes were granted. Standing as we were briefly was enough to more than arouse a very horny Charlotte, given that she was rubbing her pussy along my erection.


Then she was flat on her back on the bed, legs akimbo revealing a nice pink spot for to aim for. I needn't have concerned myself with aiming a knelt between her legs...she guided me to the docking station and then we engaged. That was accompanied by a small gasp from Charlotte LL. Considerate as I am...and I am a considerate man ...I didn't rush into that breach, but slowly allowed myself to slide in until I filled her. Both length ways and width ways. It was slippery, or to put it another way, well lubricated. Not quite friction-less as that would be less fun, less pleasure. Just right in fact.


Then I pumped her the way she asked me to at first and then my way which she liked even better. So much so that she was travelling along the road to her orgasm before she knew it. That surprised her, more than it did me. Her legs were held up by herself. That left my hands free to enjoy myself with her boobs. Those flat nipples erect and hard under my hands.


I wasn't thrusting into her hard or indeed fast, but I was stimulating every nerve and point of arousal that I knew existed within, around and upon a woman. The effect of my attention to that detail was to bring on an early orgasm for Charlotte. I felt those legs that had been held in place well apart, suddenly tighten then grip my sides as she moaned and moaned then shouted as she came. I watched her stomach cramp as she did so and her mouth form a perfect 'O' as she expressed her pleasure and satisfaction.


Then I felt her pussy contracting repeatedly against my cock. Charlotte was almost in a spasm that seemed like it would never end, but then it slowly calmed as she panted with the effect. Her legs relaxed. Her arms over her head and her eyes closed. She was smiling.


She hadn't quite recovered before I started thrusting against and into LL, faster and harder this time. Her smile changed to one of what can best be described as 'agony and ecstasy'. I don't think she knew what had hit her, but I did. My erection thickened even more with each thrust. I was rigid inside her. Charlotte had spread her legs high and very wide. Looking down her pussy was very wide and very wet - soaking in fact. It enveloped me. In between her face been screwed up tight and a frown upon her forehead she would steal a quick glance at me thrusting in and out.


This seemed to give her more arousal, more pleasure. Then she uttered a whole series of 'oh, oh, Oh's' and I felt she was onto the run up to her second orgasm. As she came another of her wishes was fulfilled as I exploded in side her. She grabbed me and we kissed. Yet another of her wishes met. By now her legs were wrapped around my waist as we both allowed our orgasmic juices to remain trapped inside her. She wanted me to stay there until I lost all of my erection. I did. Wrapped together, joined together, we rolled over sideways and I sucked her boobs.


Finally, we separated and lay side by side. Charlotte's first words were that she was 'speechless', her second words were 'where did you learn to make love like that!? Sound familiar LL? They should.

I nearly forgot the shower. As I said earlier, I only had time to freshen up before I hot footed over to Charlotte's. We showered together of course. Instead of being firmly in my grip, she was slipping through my hands, her boobs in particular. Bubbles, LL, lots of them. All of which caused me to have another erection.

Charlotte was standing with her back to me when she felt my erection against her. I was busy with her breasts. She let me slide between her legs, LL. Then she told me, as I slid to and fro on her pussy, that she was not sure she could take any more. Her desire overtook her reservation and she arched her back so that her butt and pussy were lined up beautifully with my cock. I slipped inside her as she leaned against the tiles at the far end of her shower. I held her hips LL, which ensured we didn't become 'disconnected' in that slippery environment.

I guess the whole thing must have been pretty sensuous for her...it certainly was for me, because she came quite quickly and I followed although my deposit was, necessarily, a little less than before. I asked her, after we had decanted from the shower and were drying ourselves, whether that final session was too much. The question was a little tongue in cheek. She replied that she didn't know that she needed it and that is was some time since she had experienced sex from behind and ... never in the shower.

Finally as I sat on the bed having regained my boxers, Charlotte stood before me and let her towel slip to her waist then presented her boobs to me holding each in her hands and guided them to my mouth so that I could suck each in turn. Laughingly, she told me to come back to Mother soon!

Charlotte heaped praise on me LL, for our lovemaking. and I complimented her as a very beautiful and desirable woman. I managed another visit before returning home to New England. That was just as pleasurable as the first.

This was as I said, earlier, just last year. Who know's what this year will bring and what might come ...forth.....






Ciao












A message just for you LL







Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©























.


No comments:

Post a Comment