Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Two Points and More



For LL in the NW


More from the portfolios LL. Amazing what a man can pack in, and into, over sixteen years, isn't it. The other side of that coin is the willingness of the women that I met and I hardly had to work at it either. Some including repeats appear below LL.

There are old ones, new ones, some studio ones and just ones who...

They are all from my 'C' file....you'll see.






Charlotte - 2004 - Norfolk

Speaks for itself, I think LL. Not sure about her hair coloring at the time, but she was a wonderful lay.




Caitlin - 2007 - Belfast, NI

Studio shot. Hair coloring here is totally natural.





Ciara - 2004 - Buxton, Derbyshire

Another wayward lady I visited along the way...back from your place LL. Showing me the way 'home' on this occasion. She loved to be licked did Ciara.







Coral -1970 - Kent

Someone else's baby. I know it was a song back then but Coral was someone else's girl friend . Unfortunately, he wasn't giving her what she wanted....so I did. This was taken in woodland south of Canterbury....and so was Coral.





Cora - New Hampshire - 2008

The blonde bombshell from Bangor, Maine and banging her was all she wanted. Well almost. She was a model I employed and she had enhancements, which I am sure you will spot LL. The banging was a bonus. The boat was a prop, something I acquired that same year.






Christie - Scotland - 2009

A shoot from my Scottish tour that year.





Cathy - Oregon 2005

Pay attention! You have 'met' Cathy before. Attention is what she received and she made sure I was at attention also.








Cass - 2007 - Milton Keynes

Cass was a sensuous lady and loved nothing more than being oiled all over by my hands. She said it was the most arousing thing she had experienced. It did wonders for me too. Never a dull moment in my life LL!







Cathy - New Hampshire 2016

Another Cathy, down by the lake on my ranch. Nice breasts wouldn't you say.







    Chrissie - Italy - 2007


My vacation partner on this occasion. Normally she was handling my real estate in Norfolk, but you know how it is...I ended up handling Chrissie. Slim and petite, but not where it mattered. This was a mid vacation shot.










Camilla - London - 2006

Posh, pretty and very, very perky.









Colette - Dublin - 2017

The curvy colleen that was Colette. There's a whole (hole) story here LL, one that was a real surprise to me!







Clemmie - Norfolk - 2005

Not my driveway, but her parents. Or, rather her mother's. Her parents were divorced. I had met her when I met her mother. The latter for a date, via the Internet. Yes, I got laid with mum.

Mum went off on a vacation shortly after we met. It had already been booked. Next thing is I get a call from Clemmie. She had gotten my number from something her mother left lying around. Would I go over as she was alone and the house was isolated. So I did and ended up with more than a few photos of her.

Clemmie had just come back from Antigua, hence her lovely tan. I asked how she had no white bits and got an answer. I also got Clemmie as she didn't want sleep there alone. A ploy by her of course. She knew I had fucked her mother LL and wanted some of the 'action' she got it! 

And...so did I.








Caroline - Oregon - 2009

This was taken at the top of a driveway too. My dear friend Caroline in a giving frame of mind ... and body. No tan on her. It rains an awful lot in Oregon, but the summers are good. This was taken in the Fall of 2009, although Caroline had fallen to me a year or more before that.













Charlie - Los Angeles - 2018



This sexy photo probably says it all LL. No further explanation needed, methinks. I will say that was some pussy, though!







Chloe - Carcassonne, France - 2008

Not my home, but hers. Lovely creature isn't she. Chloe likes this shot as much as I do.






Caroline - London - 2019

Studio shot for this lovely, elegant lady.






Candice - Georgia - 2009

I always used to think that Candice was a bit of a hookers name until I came over here to live. A lot of black ladies, especially down here in the South have that name. One is Candice above wearing black on black. Sexy don't you think LL. I did - this shot was taken in Augusta, Ga.





Emma, Emily and Eve  - Connecticut - 2012


Pure coincidence their names all began with 'E'...not 'C'. All college girls who wanted a tasteful nude shot...for next to nothing!

All above board LL.






Charlotte - Cannes - 2018


I couldn't resist this cheeky shot of Charlotte. She still doesn't know I took it!









Carole - Norfolk - 2005


Taken with a camera clipped to the headboard - video frame extracted. She loved watching herself come on that clip. Despite your comment at the time. Her boobs are not that small.




Catrina - Florida - 2009

Latinos are quite a large part of the population here in Florida LL. Catrina is one and a lovely one too. If you had to title this shot I guess it could be 'A Nip and an Un-tuck'. She was once on my domestic staff...I'll leave you to imagine how she was promoted LL.








Carla - Italy - 2007

This was a shoot for this rather sophisticated lady from an Italian family of some considerable note. Carla is not her real name but it does begin with 'C'. Turned out that she was just as naughty as many others.










Christina - Rouen - 2006

To quote Bob Dylan...lay lady lay and this French beauty did. She laid for her lay. Happy days, LL, and so soon after you disappeared over the horizon.








Camille - Paris - 2008

Studio shot....and more.









Cherise - Florida - 2009

It wasn't easy getting this shot as we had to be quick given that it was on the beach at the back of my cottage on Sanibel, but we managed it. As you may well imagine, that is not all we managed. Another staff member, who wanted to become acquainted with my member when it was as rigid as a ...staff.








Chistine - Essex - 2005

Selfie, just for me. I was so far ahead of you LL and you didn't have a  clue. Face revealed because it is time that occasionally see some of my ladies past and present.









Catriona - Near Perpignan, France - 2007


A French friend for fucking. I wrote that bit of alliteration just for fun, although it isn't far from the truth. How did I attract such lovely women? Beats me, but I wasn't complaining. I do know in this case, but that would be telling.








Celeste - France - 2006

An elegant lady as many of my French clients are. This was an informal shot after the main shoot.






Charlaine - La Rochelle - 2017


Another French woman, although this time our purpose was purely sexual. This shot was taken when Charlaine had been sun bathing nude in her very private garden.







Cathy - Wyoming - 2007

Not the first lady that wanted to be laid in a barn, over here LL.









Carly - 2019 - Cambridge, UK

I didn't ask for this selfie at all, but I received it nevertheless. It is from one of the staff at our pharmaceutical company. Do you reckon she is trying to tell me something? I'll no doubt find out when I'm over there later this year!









Cass - New York - 2018

Studio shot of a very lovely lady. Blonde, but not blonde, as you will no doubt agree. The weather was very warm...and so was her body, when she pressed it against me at the end of the shoot.





Christine - Manchester - 2004

One of my 'casuals' when I wasn't with you and having to withdraw prematurely. At least I was able and permitted to go the whole distance with all the others. This was in my hotel room in May 2004, on the way home. Christine was always a great lay.









Caty - London - 2005

One of my earliest lays in London from when I met you LL. Generous with her ways and with her body was Caty. Nice generous boobs and arse as well. That is an engagement ring in her finger but it wasn't from me ...











Chiara - Italy - 2019

This shot of Chiara was taken last year in a small village near the Swiss border in her back yard. Go figure the rest. It shouldn't be difficult, even for you.









Coral - California - 2007


Young Coral. Nice puffy nipples and a tight pussy. I had no intention - she had every intention. Who was I to resist her appetites.


Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©












No comments:

Post a Comment