Saturday, February 9, 2019

Under the Collar

For LL in the UK


As you know LL, I was over in the UK fairly recently, partly for the RN reunion and partly for a visit to Cambridge, where I still have a home.

While I was there, I hooked up with my friendly, very friendly, lady of the cloth, or rather no cloth once we got down to it. My attraction for her doesn't seem to have diminished one iota since we last met up, nearly nine months ago in London. She couldn't wait to see me LL.

She still writes at length about our sporadic encounters and uploads them to her private diary. I guess it might best if she described our latest time together in her own words ... so here is what she wrote.

I have been starved of sexual satisfaction since I last saw him. The anticipation makes me moist just thinking how it will be. It has been so many months since I felt this excitement. My husband has no idea.. He has no idea how to make love, how to arouse me and nor does he have any idea of my secret lover.

Tomorrow I will see him, be with him, feel him. Touching me, caressing me and penetrating me. Not mechanically like my husband, but with care, with finesse and knowing what gives a woman the utmost pleasure. Even though we meet infrequently, I relish the thought of him. It is more than just the physical pleasure. There is something, dare I say, spiritual about where he takes me to.


Sometimes I feel in a state of the most exquisite euphoria. Then, on another occasion, I just want the pure physicality of it all; even the lust I feel for him and I know he feels for me. Over twenty years difference in age makes no difference. Each time we meet up I ask myself is this wrong, but then it all takes over and I am his and he is mine, even though our time is brief. through necessity. Mine and to a lesser extent his.


I have family commitments to my two children and to a far lesser extent to my husband. Most of all it is my children, parishioners and the parish that holds me here. He doesn't live here all the time and travels lots. I understand that. He is twice widowed so is effectively single.


I will leave my thoughts there. Tomorrow can't arrive quickly enough



-------0-------  

I am writing this after the fact.

I arrived at his house near Cambridge on the day after he arrived there from London. My husband believed I was attending a seminar at the university for two days, so I was free in a manner of speaking. On the drive over there my sense of anticipation was very high. I had to wear my clerical garb, but I knew that would soon be dispensed with.


It was.


We hardly said hello before I threw myself into his arms. I couldn't help it, I was so pleased to see him. He was tanned. He always is. He held me. Then, he kissed me. I felt warm all over. He had one arm around my back and the other around my waist. There's something special about the way he holds my waist. I just love it. There's a sense of belonging, security and desire. It may sound like it is my imagination working overtime, but to me it is real.


After coffee and catching up a little (we email and have been for nearly eleven years). Eleven year! Is my affair with this man that long? It must be. We stand in his kitchen. I look at him, his lovely green eyes, his beautiful smile and the way he looks at me. I just feel so 'at home' with this man. His look is such that I just want to get into bed with him straight away. I don't know what he does by looking at me that way, but it makes me tingle inside. He stretches out his hands and I place mine in his. They are large hands and fully encompass mine. His hands are smooth and warm.


I remember thinking at this point, Oh my I want him inside me NOW! My wish was to be granted, but I know that he is quite the master of foreplay and I enjoy that as much as our sex. Having sex in the late morning! How decadent of me. He gently pulled me toward him until my breasts are touching his shirt. Even inside my bra, my nipples are tingling with anticipation. Further down too something is stirring. An aching, a wanting. Is that wanton of me, I think to myself?


Our lips touch. We kiss and that does it. It is like the slow burning fuse has reached its explosive end. I slip my black trousers off, and my knickers. No time for the top. I just want him. He knows and takes his trousers off and his underpants. I look down at him and see he is more than ready for me. Just the sight of his erection sends me crazy. I bend over his island unit, presenting my backside to him and open my legs. My vagina is level with his cock.


I feel its tip gently probing my wetness. Oh my that is nice. He slides to and fro in my opening right along to my clitoris. When he touches it I am electrified each time he slides forward. His hands are holding my hips. Warm hands, firm hands and then oh goodness he starts to enter me. Slowly at first although we are both quite slick and he enters me easily. I feel myself widening to accommodate his thickness, and his erection is thick. It touches every part of me inside and it is so lovely.


I know I am gasping and breathing fast now. I only wish I had taken my top off so he could play with my breasts. He is fully in side me now and starts to rotate but not yet thrusting. That is heavenly. The feeling, the nerve endings he touches the exquisite arousal it brings. Then he slowly withdraws and that feeling alone is fantastic. He comes  right back so his erection touches my clitoris. I think I gasped and moaned when he did that.


I thrust against him because I want him to take me fast now. I can't wait I want to reach a climax. Something my husband never achieves, but my lover always does, every time. He responds now it is soooo nice, so nice. I can feel him touching places I had forgotten could give me such pleasure. He is thrusting faster now and I buck against him. I can feel it. That feeling. The beginning of the contraction as I near my orgasm. I am contracting against his erection and he knows I am nearly there.


He reaches around me with one hand and squeezes my breast under my clerical top. I am still wearing my collar! That grasping of my breast does it . Suddenly my body is flooded with the most fantastic feeling. My legs, my breasts everything. It feels like a great rush of blood has travelled from my groin right up to my head. My legs feel weak, wobbly. I grip the kitchen unit to steady myself. 


I'm aware that I must have made a lot of noise as I reached my climax. He calls it 'gasp and grunt'. I laughed at that. I am aware that he didn't ejaculate. We head for his bedroom and his enormous bed. He throws back the duvet. The smell of freshly laundered linen pervades my nostrils along with his manly aroma and aftershave.


He patted my bare bottom as we went upstairs. I'm sure the view kept him aroused!


I removed my clerical collar my top and my bra, while he disposed of his shirt. Both totally nude, we embraced by the side of the bed. His erection although not having waned was renewed by our contact. That was nice, a compliment to my sexuality and body, I thought. I took hold of him and allowed his erection to slide between my legs.


I was still engorged and wet from my orgasm. I knew he wanted me from the way he caressed my back, buttocks and thighs. There was an urgency to his movements.


I sat down on the bed, then lay back my feet barely touching the floor. He leaned over me and started to caress my breasts. Slowly from each side of them, avoiding my nipples, which were crying out for his touch. It was so very nice. He gently massaged both breasts coaxing them to a firmness I hadn't felt for a long time. My nipples were hardening and he hadn't even touched them yet.


My legs were apart and glanced at his erection, thinking I want him, I want him inside me again. The thought of that sliding into me was making very wet. I drew my legs up and apart and he supported them with his arms leaning over and sucking on each nipple in turn. Oh my that was so lovely. Even writing this several days later, it is making me moist, reliving such a moment.


Then I felt his tip between the lips of my vagina, moving to and fro gently. My nipples were on fire and the sensation below was wonderful. Then he plunged into me. I know I gasped and said or cried out something, but for the life of me I can't remember what. He had thrust into me quite fast, but then he followed that with a slow slick withdrawal just rubbing my clitoris as he did. Then he entered me again fast,. For a while he alternated his thrusts between fast in and slow out. It was heavenly. I looked down to where he was entering me my labia encircling his erection. I found watching, quite sexy.


He is in good shape physically and looking up at him I smiled, he smiled back and then I guess he felt his rush coming as he then slammed down on me from his standing position. The effect on me and my clitoris was instantaneous and all of a sudden I came. I thought he would to, but he kept his ever increasing thrusting coming. I had a second orgasm, then another. I think I nearly blacked out as my eyes went for an instant but then I was back and I felt him ejaculate and shudder and grunt all at the same time. 


That moment when I felt elevated away from everything, my brief moment of not seeing, is what I mean by the feeling of our lovemaking being almost spiritual. I am not 'there', yet I am. He has sent me there before and it is the most wonderful feeling ever. To have four orgasms in one morning was fantastic, more than I get from my husband in six months!


We showered, we went out to lunch. Across the border in Suffolk at a  nice country pub. He as always had the forethought to provide me with a summer dress, exactly my size, that he told me he bought the day before. How sweet and how thoughtful.


It was three in the afternoon when we returned to his place. I wasn't able to see him the next day after all, but we agreed to meet the day after. Standing in the kitchen upon our return he held me in his arms and we kissed for quite a while, quite tenderly. I love his kisses, apart from arousing me, they are always tender and so very nice.


Before I leave I have to change so I return to his bedroom and undress. Instead of putting my clerical garb back on I went to the top of the stairs completely nude and called him. He looked up at me smiled and I knew he wanted me one last time, and I wanted him. Both nude we lay on the bed and embraced. His body was warm and he smelled good. That shower ensure that. He stroked and caressed my body as we lay facing each other. We kissed and then I pushed him onto his back. He said sit on my face and I will bring you something beautiful. I knew of course, so I did.


He licked me down there. used his lips down there and it took very little for me to be open to his tongue which he used on my clitoris to great effect. My fifth coming was more than I could bear, well almost. By this point in the day he had awoken something quite primal inside me. Now it was all about our bodies and mine in particular. I couldn't believe what he brings out in me - me, a vicar!


I had been sucking on his penis but when I came I rolled off onto the bed which is when the beast in me took over. I was on top of him almost immediately, lowering myself straight onto his erection. I felt myself sliding so smoothly down onto him. His thickness filling me, our pubic bones touching. Me rocking to and fro, faster and faster. His hands encompassing my breasts. Holding them, squeezing them. Sounds of wetness. me moaning, more and more then I scream in ecstasy as I have the most fantastic orgasm.


My body in spasms that seem to last ages but in reality only minutes. I have never been so wet, so satisfied. I start to raise myself from his penis, but he is still hard. He grabs my thighs, I fall onto him and now he has my buttocks in his hands, squeezing and thrusting up into me. Hard against my clitoris, Oh my, I feel I am going to have another orgasm, where is this all coming from. 


I feel him thicken, filling me even more. I feel him throbbing inside me and then with one great thrust, he comes inside me and I reach my climax simultaneously. Never, well almost never, have I reached climax at the same time as he dd, but today, I did, we did. It was the most fantastic time ever.


Just enough time to shower, together. I needed some support my legs, they told their own story. After while I dressed he made coffee and then we parted in the knowledge that I would see  him soon, in a day's time. 


I don't remember the drive home, just a wonderful euphoric feeling and a sense he had touched my innermost being this day.

-------0-------  

Two days later. I meet him for an early lunch, again in the country. We arrive separately. He arrives first.


I choose something light and small, I don't want to waste precious time. In separate cars we drive to his house. As he puts it, I will cut to the chase.


We can't undress quickly enough. The bedroom is not overlooked. In fact there is no other house for quite a distance. The autumn sun pours through the window. We both stand facing each other, completely naked.



There I have cut it off, so to speak LL. I am sure you have read enough to realise that she can't get enough of me. All from a chance meeting in her village a number of years ago. If you recall from a previous blog, I was out there taking photos Then I got to take her in the church hall while she bent over the sink. All at her bidding.

Who thought a vicar could be so sexy and indeed, needy. She can be quite insatiable as she was when i visited Cambridge just a couple of months back. Perhaps you can gather how I remain so fit for my age! No gym, no running. Just good old fashioned sex , with 'clean' women of course. There isn't a day goes by I don't.... Well I guess more than a day goes by, but generally, I get laid three to four times a week. Not a bad life I lead is it.

I have no idea what you thought I would end up doing after we parted, apart from apparently pottering about in a new build, as you put it. The reality is somewhat different. I never disclosed my wealth when i knew you, for obvious reasons, and since then I have been extremely 'lucky' with my investments, businesses, books, etc etc. Part, but only part, came from Ash, but our marriage was one of almost equals by wealth. The majority of her fortune has gone to her sons Brad and Tom and their children. I see them very frequently along with her mom. Her dad passed away just before Ash did.

So now I lead a life seeing (and servicing) all the lovely women in my life, travelling, running the multi enterprise 'empire' that I control and writing and photography. Day to day I have little to do with the businesses now, which leaves me free. I just get involved on the strategic decisions and occasional other occasions.

On top of all that I enjoy all my grandchildren and Ash's. They are a delight...all of them. Two girls and five boys.

How about you? I guess when you reflect in the wee small hours, you have some regrets about your decision to leave us. You certainly missed out on a very exciting life, although through your deeds or rather misdeeds you lost the love of a man who was devoted to you.

To round this blog off on a rather carnal note. Yes, I did enjoy and do enjoy, fucking my vicar and she is a pretty good lover too. I like to take her from behind and gaze upon her great butt, lovely slim waist and handle her firm and perky boobs. Then in a more traditional position, gaze down on her as she comes, see her face turn bright red with the blood rush and then see her eyes roll upwards, momentarily as she reaches the peak of her orgasm. There is nothing mundane or repetitive about our lovemaking LL...unlike your approach with me all those years back aways.

And ... she is just one of the women that have populated (or should that be copulated) my life since you went your way.

Finally, here is a photo I took early one morning while in Cambridgeshire. It shows the planet Venus reflected in the water, with Jupiter slightly upward and to the right. A shot of Venus is quite appropriate in the context of this blog, don't you think, LL.

Jupiter is the king of the Roman gods, so me and my various Venus like women, perhaps ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Why is this titled 'Under the Collar'? Pretty obvious now, wouldn't you say.




Ciao













No comments:

Post a Comment