Thursday, February 21, 2019

C'è sempre tempo per guardare, accarezzare e ...

For LL in the UK

I'll leave you to decipher the title of this blog LL.

So, to start with a bang and that is what happened in nearly all these instances below. Fast and furious. Slow and languid. Fast and slow. Whatever the lady in question desired. Caresses, stimulation, tenderness or kisses anywhere they were desired. I do many anywhere!.

Of all the women I have made love to LL, I have always treated them kindly, as though they were the only one that mattered to me. They all appreciated that and the undivided attention I gave them when making love. I gave you the same, although I knew you were playing away. Admittedly, after your misdemeanour I did divide my attentions between you and others.

Her are some of the others, many of which you have seen before....in one position or another 😉.



London Hotel 2006

An open invitation from a lovely woman LL. An invitation I couldn't refuse, could I.



Norfolk 2004

Not an invitation I could refuse. Laid back and ready for a lay.


New York 2007

Not much doubt of what followed here is there LL.




Denmark 2006

A an afternoon of laid back nudity and more than a little fun. The cover on the couch is there for a reason. No stains from bodily fluids. Carole left some on my couch in Norfolk the same year, but I managed to steam them out.




Paris from the Rear 2008

It was from the rear that she wanted to be taken, LL. One has to oblige and I have to say looking at her hips and butt again it was more than a pleasure for both of us.




Sandbanks 2008

What a great pleasure to look upon Helen again, albeit only in this photo and a few others. A weekend of some athletic pursuits in the bedroom. She offered herself in this position LL. On her knees of course to aid my entry.





Cannes, France 2008

Boob heaven with this lady LL. Life in Cannes during the summer can be very rewarding, very rewarding indeed, I was a sucker for  Camille's breasts and she was a sucker for me sucking them.



New Hampshire 2007

Time to drink from the cup (s) which offer all a man might desire. Bit of fun really LL. Yes, I did get my lips around those beautiful boobs. Toni used to come to me many a weekend and spend a couple of days. made me feel welcome in my new country, you could say.





Oregon Shore 2006

This was supposed to be a  photographic shoot but turned out to be a shoot of an entirely different kind. The kind that gives mutual satisfaction. Nice butt, nice boobs, nice body. Lucky guy.




Cumbria 2004

Getting satisfaction right on your doorstep LL. Nice boobs were Jo's. I wonder where she is now.







Selfie from England 2007

This is Janie from Suffolk, Bury St Edmunds in fact. Only a short drive from where I once lived. One of many selfies I receive. mainly they are all wanting me to remember their bodies and our mutual pleasure. I can't say that I would forget Janie's boobs. they were great to handle.






Selfie From Majorca

Included this one from a neighbors daughter in Norfolk UK. It was unsolicited and I think the young lass just wanted me to see her body. I told her to stop sending them, but she carried on for a while until she lost interest or I suspect found a boy friend of her own age group.




Selfie from Norfolk UK

This is another of the same young lady sent from her own backyard in the UK.






New Hampshire Ranch 2007

Need I say anything more LL. Consensual relationship.






London 2005 (Just - December 3)

Pretty obvious what I was being offered here. More slipping, sliding and sucking. To think I had the pleasure here just under two months after you went your way.







California 2007

...and here.



Suffolk UK 2006

All curves, cuddles and copulation with Mandy (Amanda). One of my earliest nude shoots in a property I was renovating.




Kent 1967

Best I could do with this old shot. Not a bad photo and pose considering I was only nineteen at the time.



Boston 2018

This was just a commission for this lovely lady. Well at the time it was, but a few days later.... That umm dress she wore reminds me of the wrappers they put around duty free bottles of booze. Clinging tightly to protect what's inside.








Singapore 2006

A little oriental fun and games . She just wanted me straight inside and so I did! I made sure she was fully satisfied and she was. More than once.







New York 2006

Cathy in New York. An hotel encounter, before I had my apartment there LL. You can tell she is gasping for it can't you. I hadn't even taken my clothes off at this stage...but I soon did and helped remove her panties before we were rolling around in that bed.





Selfie from Florida to me in Italy

Believe it or not she used to be my cleaner when I owned those properties up at Fort Myers.





Paris 2007

Definitely an offer I couldn't refuse!









California 2008

She had gorgeous boobs, LL, even if you can't see them in this shot where she is offering herself up to me. Name is Patti. Now there's a coincidence, but there the similarity ends.





Marbella 2006

Another vacation and a casual coupling with this lovely young woman.








Naples, Florida 2018

No comment 😉.




Fakenham, Norfolk 2006

About to get down and 'dirty'. Kim was an ongoing hook up LL. Lovely lady, now happily re-married.









Japan 2007


Japan 2007





New Hampshire 2007

A little nude bathing in the lake out back. This was at my original home, not the ranch.






Kent 1970



Boston Mass. Studio 2018

Photo shoot at my studio.








France 2006

A quite 'outstanding' woman, if you get my drift LL.





Norfolk 2004






Eindhoven 2006

January 2006, such a refreshing sight after your departure L. So many willing women.






California 2008


No doubt about where her assets lay, is there LL. Eve, that's her name, liked her assets being attended to and lay was one of the main words in her vocabulary. Lucky guy or what! Eh, LL. All from a commission.








Milan Italy 2008

Opening up and that wasn't the only opening up that took place!! Lovely, lovely lady who needed more attention than she was getting...Someone had to fill the breach, literally.




Selfie from Essex 2007

I had been seeing Janice off and on from 2004, right through until 2008. Gorgeous woman who knew all about sexual games and the fun to be had. We did have fun, in bed, in the kitchen, in the lounge even in the garden (mine)....on top, underneath, standing, bending over (Janice), sideways in fact every which way. Sexy beast was Janice and she had great boobs, too, as you can see.





Ciao



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment