Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Assets


For LL in the UK

Just enjoyed a very pleasant weekend in West Palm Springs with my old, old buddy BJ. We share a Naval and intelligence background, beyond that nothing more can be said.

It is just ideal here now LL. Shorts and tees, and not just the kind you wear, but the kind you play off. Hits around 80F most days - that's 27-28C. Remember how good it was to just rise and go out into that beautiful warmth? Hasn't changed, but I guess your memory of it is rather dimmed by the passage of time.

You weren't the only one to make the wrong decision. Carole did also and came to regret it. She's now living alone in Leicester. Trish my 'friend' in Bristol married the wrong guy, Chris, and has also lived to regret it. However, in the latter case she has kept in touch with me and we enjoy each other's company, for want of a better word, from time to time. She divorced Chris after three years of as she put it, being controlled. She has spent a fair bit of time over here with me.

Talking of warmth, I received a lot of that from the ladies below, many of which you have seen before. Among the photos in this selection are those possessed of some rather large, but not overly so, 'assets'. A man likes to have something to get hold of, after all.

Bar a few here, these all overlapped your time with me. Now that is something for you to think on!!😮


Florida 2006




Florida 2005

Lorraine overlapped you LL. Nice butt wouldn't you say. Taken from behind in both senses of the phrase!


Norwich 2005

Tina, another overlap with you LL.


London 2005

Sophie at my apartment. I recall that day well and the night. August 2005.



Italy 2006

Giada didn't overlap, unless you are talking of her boobs. They could smother me....mmmm...lovely. Great size too.



London 2005

I've played about with this shot of Sophie to make it rather atmospheric. In fact it was taken in July of 2005, another overlap with you. Heigh ho as they say. She had a nice size in breasts too. Boy have I handled some great bosoms over the years since March 2004.






London 2006

Julie's apartment, one afternoon in April of that year.




Near Sarasota, Florida 2006

Someone I still see and have seen off and on from 2006/7/8 and 2018/19. No name she's still part of my life.



London 2005

May 2005 LL and another lady I bedded more than a few times. Her name is Lucy and as you can see she is/was well endowed, thankfully. Lovely aren't they, don't you think.





Florida 2006

It really took very little too find women to hook up with, once I went back to Florida. I met Josie before I met you in mid 2003. I called her in late 2005 and we were back together and in bed, of course in the spring of 2005. This was taken on Sanibel in 2006. Another overlap with you, baby!

Oh, and she had wonderful boobs and loved her nipples being sucked, just like you did in  Denia.....





Cambridge UK 2006

Who would think a university lecturer, albeit a junior one, could look like this out of her daytime clothes. We met at a business gathering in Cambridge the year before and so in January 2006 I called her. A month later this was the result. Taken just before bed.....her boobs were wonderful and she had the most welcoming pussy. It welcomed me on quite a few occasions including one last year.






Cambridge UK 2006

Strictly, this wasn't Cambridge proper. It was in Grantchester, on the southern edge of the City. Sarah was being very sexy with that soap wasn't she. I helped her rub it in, all, over especially those boobs and her outstanding nipples, I am sure you can guess where all this sexual play ended up. I certainly ended ... up....to her delight and satisfaction.



California 2006

My very first client in the State and a friend shortly after.





California 2019

Another friend, if you follow. Taken just a few weeks ago.




Kent 1970

This one goes back, way back, to paraphrase the song. Take at small place called Hoath in East Kent. I remember Jenny well and the times we had. Her parents worked for the BBC and were frequently in London at their place there. This left Jenny to look after the house, a thatched place of some considerable age.

Whenever I had some leave I would head over there from visiting my parents and we would just enjoy good times out and good sex inside that old place. If her parents only knew back then that their daughter was as sex mad as her Naval boyfriend. We had sex in the garden, on the couch, in the armchairs and in bed of course. Neither of us could get enough of each other. Happy days...eh, LL.








Norwich 2004

Katy she got laid by me more than a few time that year. Her legs were more often apart than together. I was amazed at her sexual appetite. Sometimes she would plead with me to go over to her place and I always knew what for. I tired of her in the end. This particular shot was taken in July 2004.





North Walsham 2004

As I knew what you were up to LL, I too decided I had to have a back up. This lady was an early notch on my bedpost, so to speak. Her name is Sue and while not perfect she more than made up for things with those pendulous boobs of hers. When they were dangling over me there were only two things to do with them. Grab them and suck them. She overlapped you of course.




Spain 2006

English girl who had had more than a few that day. We ended up in this little bay away from anyone and .....Guess where...and it's not Denia, of course. Note the year and the fact my visit coincided with yours.




Gorleston 2004

Well and truly fucked was Sally. I took this shot as she lay there recovering. Yet another overlap. She made jewellery and had her own business selling it.





Diss, Norfolk 2004

Karen was lovely and slim, I recall. I took this shot just before we got down and dirty on her couch that day. My 'record' tells me it was late April 2004.



London 2005

Studio shot for Jane. I'll say no more here, for reasons known to me.



Near Swaffham, Norfolk 2005

Liz, a school teacher, was one of the sexiest women I have met. She certainly knew how to arouse my interest and those baby doll nighties she wore when I arrived in the evenings were very much part of her 'play'. She was so near to my old home that I barely (now there's a word) had to get my car out. I took this shot at her place in June 2005. Another overlap with you LL. Apart from your own 'playing way' you might understand why I also lost interest in you and your lack of commitment.




London 2005

Between London, East Anglia and, in part, Cumbria and a few places in between, I became a very busy boy, sexually, in those years. This is another Jane. I took this at her place in London just before we got down to business one weekend also in June of that year.













Acle, Norfolk 2004

Sharon lived just about twenty minutes the other side of Norwich from me. A straight route along the A47 and straight to her place. She liked me to get straight to the point, so to speak, as well. I took this shot on arrival at her place in July 2004, one evening. It was pretty obvious she didn't want to waste any time!








Beccles, Suffolk 2004

Janice was a bit chunky in the thighs, especially when my head was between them, but she was open to a fair bit of sexual experimentation which made my visits to her more than worthwhile and...very interesting and satisfying!








Wymondham, Norfolk 2005

This is the town where Carole lived, but I hadn't met her in 2005. That pleasure was to come (cum!) in 2006. This is Debbie. I took this shot as we were both sitting at her place completely nude. Shortly after we made love on that couch she is sitting on.





Wymondham, Norfolk 2005

Debbie didn't last too long before I met Joanne. Her attributes were far more interesting and ... prominent! August 2005 was when this was taken LL




Sprowston, Norwich 2004

This was quite an interesting encounter. The lady in question was the wife of a rather nasty piece of work that was a member of the department I managed at the company I worked for when I met you. He was the kind of guy that was bitter at being passed over and would stab anyone in the back, metaphorically speaking, if they upset him in any way.

I made a point of contacting his wife after I left the company. I knew his marriage wasn't brilliant and we met up at her friend's house while the latter was on holiday. She wanted to have sex with me, I think she had been starved.

I took this shot as she started to strip in the games room, appropriately of her friend's house and we made love on a blow up be that was in there. The room had no windows which was ideal. She visited me a few times and then I heard she had divorced him. No name for fairly obvious reasons.







Dereham, Norfolk 2004

Word about me got around between three school teachers. The one near Swaffham, another on my doorstep, and this lady who is called Chris. Married was Chris but it seemed that wasn't going to stop her having a little extra-marital fun and she sought it with me via the lady who once lived within walking distance of my home. Twenty years my junior LL, but she knew a good thing when she saw it...and she saw it, felt it and allowed it all the way in!








Spain 2006

Finally, when I was over in Denia in 2006 selling up that shit hole of an apartment you chose, I met Maria in town and ended up back in her bedroom, for a few nights. We both enjoyed our 'brief encounter' very much.


I am  not without some variety in my life even now LL, and I'm still pretty fit. I wonder what that is down to.......





Ciao



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©





No comments:

Post a Comment