Thursday, February 7, 2019

Something Old, Something New



For LL in the UK

Australia has kept me busy, but I have found time to prepare another blog for you LL. Don't want you getting withdrawal symptoms🤣.

Same thing as usual. Some repeats and just a few new ones. Hence, something old something new.



France 2007


Lucky old me, eh, LL. Another commission that turned out altogether rather nicely. Annecy, France






Italy 2007


Another commission (I took lots of small ones back then). Giada left an impression on that office chair and on me. Astride would be when that happened. French, Italian and to some extent Spanish and Germanic ones were pretty easy with their 'favors'.

As to the Scandy women - that was a whole different ball game again.









Oregon 2005


I think that during my stay when I went on that trip without you LL, I managed to bed around 6-8 women. and I'm sure four were in Oregon, during photo sessions. Gina above was certainly one. I love lithe women with good boobs and long legs, who are easily able to accommodate my length and breadth. Gina certainly was.

This one was taken on the Pacific shoreline.





Near Geneva 2006.


This shot was taken in Switzerland, just two days after the first one above taken in Annecy.  Mila the lady above had no inhibitions during her shoot which, if memory serves, was entirely indoors between her parents house and this outbuilding in the shot above. She made the approach to me although it was difficult not to take my eyes off her body.

Teasing and nibbling her nipples and caressing her boobs made her very 'receptive' and she was quite demanding. No sooner had we both climaxed than she worked me up to another erection and more sex. Three times within about 90 minutes LL. She certainly had the touch and the lips to bring forth my best. When I say lips, I mean both 'sets' of them.






New England 2007

I reckon I had more 'house guests' at my original New Hampshire home than I did at the one I used to own in Norfolk UK....and I had quite a few there. Had, being the operative word, in both locations.

Lisa was one such lady. This shot which I have posted in black and white was taken June 2007. We were cooling off, if that's the word, in the lake out back. Shortly after this Lisa became quite hot again, but in an entirely different and very physical way. 





France 2008

This lady is English and called Denise. Boy was she something! A rampant sex pot for want of a better description. She just loved sex and as much as she could get. This shot was taken in France in the Department of Lot.

Denise was great fun and also funny. She climbed on this bail for this shot after I bunked her up there. That was a pleasure in itself. To top it all her boob popped out her dress while she crouched there.

There was no alternative given the circumstances, so we had sex in the field. It was twilight by the time we had finished and I had sated her need. Then we wandered back to my place (still own it) had some wine and went to bed for a repeat performance but in a little more comfort.

Then, Denise lived in King's Lynn, LL, and would come over to my place in Norfolk UK for evenings of 'fun and frivolity', if you like, but basically sex.

On more than one occasion we squeezed into the bath tub there  and she would ride me until she came. She had great boobs and covered in lather and bubbles they were a delight to caress and squeeze. Then after some towelling down of each other LL, we reversed positions in that very same bed that I laid you quite a few times. Thought I would place this image along with all the others, in your mind.





Kent 1970


Jane had a widowed mum and I used to do a little gardening and odd jobs for her. The mum that is. Often when I was at the top of the large garden Jane would come down and chat with me. When weather dictated she wore a coat she did and on occasions she wore no panties. This was one of them.

We took chances Ll but we always thought it was worth it and exciting. We made love in that garden room on more occasions than her mother ever knew...and she never knew, thank goodness. 

Jane would just hoist her coat up some she could drop it again in an emergency. Then she would open her legs, while I pulled her bra down and suck her boobs. That made her wet very quickly and she would even come while I was sucking sometimes. Mostly though I would hold her on me by supporting her when she wrapped her legs around me, LL. Her buttocks were lovely in my hands.






Kent 1969
Talking of buttocks, these are from way back in 1969. Another girlfriend, LL. She was/is and probably still, called Catherine, or Cathy as I knew her. This was taken in Herne Bay. I used to go over to her father's pl;ace when he went off to play evening cricket in the summer.

If he only knew what Cathy and I got up to! From this photo and memory, she had a lovely slim body and looked forward to our weekly sex sessions at her Dad's place...so did I! Not my only girl friend at the time!





London Studio 2009

Jenny's bolero top barely made it round her bust. Barely, being the operative word. She was very proud of her boobs LL and they themselves were quite proud. Quite something given their size. Jenny was slim so how she carried 'those' around comfortably, beats me.

Normally, I'm not one for oversized breasts, but she had a great figure and when she came onto me during this photo session I decided it would be quite pleasant to play with her boobs. Jenny loved the attention I gave them and the attention and pleasure I gave her pussy. It didn't take too much to have her nipples standing to attention, which in turn wet the way down below.

You have seen Jenny and most of the others here before. These are just different shots.








Naples Florida 2018
See below

Naples, Florida 2018

One lady you haven't seen before is this one. We were just having some fun in my yard one hot day last year with the hose. No name - too recent. She works in TV in Miami and was spending a few days at my place.







Australia 2018

Last year, down under. Down under was where I was frequently with Rachel. Well at least part of me was. These Aussie girls are not backward in coming forward and in Rachel's not slow in just plain ...coming. As a result she came three times to my once on almost every occasion.

This shot was taken up near Noosa, QLD.






Montana, USA 2006

Beautiful State LL with some great scenery and very few people. Lisa was one of the few people. Where we are was a great scenic spot and the state she desired, after our small picnic, was to be on her back with me between her legs. 

Her wish was granted. After that I asked her how she rode so she straddled me and gave a very effective demonstration, hollering to her heart's content as she reached her climax. Only the wildlife heard her. I remember those legs well, smooth supple and long...delightful. Just another lady I met along the trail.





New England - My Garage 2007


I don't have this one anymore - the bike I mean - although I still have a Harley in Florida. I don't have Janine any more either, but I did back then. She was a teller at my local bank, which I thought rather appropriate. She used to grab the odd occasion at my place as I was largely on my own back then with no permanent partner (rather like now). She was married at the time but very 'neglected' if you follow.

Looking at the photos of her now and this one in particular, I could easily enjoy those boobs all over again. She was often in the position you see her above, but usually astride me rather than my bike😛.









Cumbria 2008

Your county name has always amused me and I will tell you why. From March 2004 right through 2005 and a little beyond it provided me with a lot of satisfaction from the various women I knew there. Two in particular could see the amusing side of Cum-bria, which is what I gave them on numerous occasions - cums.

They weren't all in your town LL, although three were. The others were scattered in Penrith and Keswick and two in between. In between was where I often was...in between their legs to our mutual satisfactions in all cases.

It was easy really seeing them on the way to or from you. Arriving in your county a day or two early and arriving back home a day or two later than you thought.




Italy 2007

Gianni was a lovely slender young lady who spoke perfect English and offered herself as a 'teacher' to help me with my Italian. We met in Bologna where she worked at the University. This shot though was taken in Milan.

She taught me a little Italian or rather honed my grammar. I taught her...how to reach new heights sexually. Gianni was quite the sexy lady and what she lacked in the boob department she made up with her Latin passion.





Boston Studio 2008

This shoot started innocently enough. In fact it was to me just another small commission for an attractive Bostonian. Not too many shots required. There was no mention of 'glamour' photos or any form of nudity when she booked the session with me. But I hadn't accounted for her latent sexuality and needs. I hardly knew Jesse, having only met her with her fiance at a business affair.

Twrad the end of the shoot she changed clothes, having bought a bag with her. That was fine and a few more shots and she was happy. She then went, I guessed to change back into her street clothes but she reappeared with just the sweater top you see above...and I mean the sweater top...only! Nothing beneath it, and no panties.

The shot above is the first I took, the rest were and are quite personal to her and to me. Fact is LL, like  many of these situations we ended up on the couch making love. I was single of course. She wasn't but she told me she was randy, a bit neglected and in need. I satisfied her need. So well in fact, that she came back for more every now and again. I didn't complain and her fiance remained none the wiser.



Denia, Spain 2006

This was taken, not at that place you chose (too public) even though the yellow walls are the same., but at a more secluded apartment that this American lady was renting for a week. Not too far away from the place I bought when you were around LL. 

I was over there looking for a new property, the one I have now, and to sell that shit hole of an apartment that you chose.

I met Becca in the bar of the Marriott. One thing led to another and she led me to her place (I wasn't going to take her back to that other place). Then she led me astray, although I was a willing participant. Bit of a naughty girl as she was engaged, although her fiance was back in the States at the time.

I guess her/our drinking and the fact we got along led to our spending a couple of nights together in her bed. Lovely girl, great body and boobs. Just one of those things LL. She went back to the States and I left Spain for Italy a few days later.

Happy days...and I was, and have been very happy since we parted. Can't hack it with a woman I can't trust... like you.







London Studio 2005

Something of a classic shot for a lady from the Royal Ballet. One of my first professional commissions. The work was acquired through someone I know.





Spain 2006

Denia - new home. Bedroom christened...so to speak. She was in the pink, so to speak. Pink outfit, pink nipples and a lovely welcoming pink pussy. 



London Studio 2006





Spain 2008

Marbella this time LL. Someone who kept me company on a short vacation there...at my new (then) villa. I think the shot tells you all you need to know.





Germany 2008

Greta had, and probably has, an almost perfect body and of course lovely boobs. More than a handful, but not too large. I 'lost' a blue shirt on this occasion, rather than a white one. It looks better on her than it did on me!





California 2008

This shot was taken in an hotel in LA. No prizes for guessing that this was a one night stand, or rather lay. Her name was or is Judi. Lovely body, lovely night, lovely shower (joint) and a lovely morning.

Never seen nor heard from Judi again. She was visiting from Nevada I believe.




Hampshire 1967

Given that most girls I met back then were around my age and young and slim, Marilyn was quite a surprise. Definitely in the Barbara Windsor club with her breasts. They were the biggest I encountered back then. Too big looking back now. But I was based in Portsmouth then and weekend leave had to be made the most of and I did that...frequently. I also 'did' Marilyn on several occasions - I'm pretty sure we both enjoyed 'it'. I know I did. I was more often up than down in those days.

Now how old were you then LL...thirteen I think. Say no more...he says.






Near Nice, France 2008

I have many, many friends in the south of France. They don't all live there but we do see each other mostly, in the summers. I have quite a circle of lady 'friends' too, who like to be wined and dined, use my boat and stay at my place near Nice.

This is Anna. I took this one morning, not at my place but at hers. She had woken a short while before and was feeling ...well, horny. I snapped this shot before she went all rampant on me. Haven't bothered editing her face this time because you won't know here at all...ever.






London, Christmas 2005

I bet you thought that when we parted in October my Christmas that year my be bereft of a little female company. Think again, LL. It was far from that as you can see. Alison kept my bed warm and also kept me fully occupied! God, those nipples were so responsive, to say nothing of her other 'assets'.


Ciao
( Some people make the right decisions and...some don't)


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment