Thursday, February 7, 2019

No Bear Behinds

For LL in the UK


Rather than regale you with my exploits and  encounters with the many women I have met since you went your way, I thought some shots without much explanation might intrigue you, LL. The title is just a bit of fun. All the ladies below are clothed bar seven and they are not showing their bare behinds😉.

It will be apparent to you now, that you hardly knew me, when we were together. That was on purpose on my part. It always amused me that you warned me about revealing too much when we had parted. I guess you were warning me against gold diggers. Thanks for the advice, but I didn't need it. I wasn't the naive one - you were.

As to what you knew about me. Well that was very little. I am, and was, far more canny than you gave me credit for. It doesn't matter now, but it did back then and my instincts were proved right. As a result you never learned of my real wealth, homes etc etc, nor my careers and what they constituted. In fact you will never know due to the constrictions of the OS Act. When you quoted that at me, as it applied to your occupation then, I had a good laugh inwardly.

Which brings me to the ladies below. Some are commission subjects and some 'friends'. Some you have seen before and some you haven't. Some I did and a very few I didn't ...at first.









Slovenia - 2008

Just the one on the left. Shot was taken as a spin off from a shoot for the one on the right. I was up to my knees in water too.

Later (two days later in fact) it was not my knees and, although it was liquid, it wasn't water.




Las Vegas - 2007

You may recall LL that I was with some ladies in Las Vegas back aways. Here's another shot of them at the hotel. Topless obviously. Only one was entertained. Lady on the right. Then she recommended the other two as a threesome, so in the end I managed all three on two separate occasions LL.





Paris 2018

Studio shot in Paris for this gorgeous woman.this is a classic woman's body; everything in proportion and a lovely face too. Yes we did. She was quite frisky and I was 'up' for the play she proposed. I will tell you one thing, if nothing else, she was very athletic  and ....noisy!







Italy 2018


Pretty girl. Photographer. Girl only to ready to pose, so I got a great shot. Don't know here from Adam or should that be Eve. Just one of those chance things while enjoying an Aperol Spritz



France 2018

Another pose, but she knew how to pose LL. Outside her house in Béziers, but only briefly for this shot. Talking of briefs - she wasn't wearing any, nor a bra.


UK 2018





France 2008
Lyon, taken during a commission.



Scotland 2008


Great day out on a hot summer's day as you may imagine LL. An Internet contact. I was in Scotland anyway checking on some property development so thought it would be quite interesting to meet Helen. It was. We had some fun shooting at this location and I had more than enough fun with her lovely boobs. It was quite warm between her legs too.

Happy days - I have had loads of them since your day.




Spain 2018




Greece 2008




UK 2018



Germany 2008
Minor celebrity in Germany. Guess you could say she was a 'rock chick' LL. That's the closest I can get to her style and culture to describe her. Very interesting encounter.




Paris, France 1968
I think I took this on a bridge over the Seine. Great long weekend - that I do remember. Eating in cheap places, seeing the sights and...lots of sex! English girl from Kent called Louise.





Austria 2007

Not a commission that was arranged beforehand, just someone I met while over there. We did spend a night together though. My limited German her better English and we managed to communicate just fine. No words were needed that night though. Nice to have you hotel bed warmed by such a nice body.







UK 2008
An impromptu day by the seaside in East Anglia. We were laughing at the fact that she was trying on the shoes we had just bought. Totally impractical for where we were, so it was back into her flats after that....and back to her flat at the end of the day.






France 2007
Commission. Taken near Rouen.








New England 2018






UK 1965
 This is Julie. My girlfriend at the time. We were both about seventeen LL...and you were eleven. Always way ahead of you. 






Spain 2007
The third visitor to my new Denia home - she stayed a while.



USA 2006

This shot was taken in my apartment in New York, just as we came home from a show on Broadway. My curvy lady in red - gorgeous.




Italy 2007
Photo shoot out and about in Southern Italy - she's American, incidentally, LL.





France 2005

Rouen...again. Summer of '05. Great legs, don't you think.




France 2005


Rheims summer of '05 again. Great legs and ....boobs I discovered!





Netherlands 2006

Chance shot (with permission) in Amsterdam - summer of '06.





New England USA 2008

House guest at the 'old' home near Concord. Her legs did go all the way up and she had the pertest boobs, I discovered that week.



France 2018
Near Martel this last Fall.





Italy 2018

Chance shot May last year. No idea who she was.




UK 2008

 My bling loving Internet friend with benefits (all three of them!) from Essex, UK.




USA 2018
Commission New York City - nice legs, but then she was on Broadway dancing. She seemed unfazed by the pantie shot. I am seeing her when I'm next there. Probably in March.



Italy 2018
My beautiful Italian lady in Sorrento, keeping my bed warm. This shot was taken in Positano,



Ciao



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


No comments:

Post a Comment