Thursday, February 21, 2019

The Old and the New


For LL in the UK

Bit of a mix here LL. Some from the past and some quite recent. Some, in fact most, you have seen before. 

I have had a wonderful life since we parted and, in some ways, I have you to thank for it. I would have been 'tied down' if you had stayed the course and married me , which is what I wished for. Instead you played away of course and in doing so 'released' me. I knew you wouldn't commit even before you told me and so I arranged for plan B to come into operation. You were an absolute fool in allowing me to slip through your fingers. Allowing a life you and your family will never know, to slip from your grasp.

I was fully committed to you 100%. I would have expected the same from you. Instead eventually, I found it with Ash.

During my single years I enjoyed myself immensely. Read on.



Liège 2004 

My first venture into 'foreign' territory outside the UK and USA , LL. Turned out very well given that I got to bed this lady. Thank goodness for Eurostar back then. I was there and back before you knew I had been over there.

She was rather nice 'territory' to venture into don't you think. I did venture in and got a nice butt to get hold of too.



Surrey 2005

Another bedroom another bed another woman LL This one was oriental in her physical form, but British born and bred. Rather tasty, wouldn't you say. We hooked up briefly via the good old Internet. As you now know you weren't the only one who could play those games. Rather a good lay in the event - her, not you.







Surrey 2005

One woman led to another on that Surrey trip. Another from my Internet site with a rather vicious shower. I turned it down before I got in and managed to get this shot of her in a bit of shock at the force. She should have known to check a strange shower (we hooked up in an hotel).






Surrey 2005

And...this was number three over the course of that week. Well you have to try before you 'buy', don't you. I tried all three unbeknown to each. Luckily they were all in different locations and only about 2 1/2 hours from my home in Norfolk and under an hour from my London apartment.

The  bra, of course I removed it and snuggled my groin right up to that lovely butt of Jane's. From there, well, there was only one place to go LL. I never ceased to be amazed, and am still quietly amazed, by the readiness that all these women were to be laid. All three of my Surrey encounters here were, for want of a better phrase, easy pickings and willing participants.





Berkshire 2006

Just over thirty, ready to photograph her and when I go back into the room this (above) was what I  greeted with. At least I had the presence of mind to take a shot of Karen, before she wrapped herself around me.

A commission, but one of the early ones that turned out to be anything but. I did get to shoot her. Two sets. One for her and her husband (yes husband) and one for her and I. We met in London a couple of times at my apartment and for one reason only...sex!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've not shown you a sequence of shots recently, so here is a few shots of another lay I enjoyed. To be more precise LL, I should say we enjoyed. The place is or rather was Sorrento, Italy. The lady is called Elena and the year 2006, when I bought my place in Sorrento and very charming it is LL, as was this rather hot blooded Neapolitan lady Elena.

The shots I took sort of tell their own story, a story that took place in 2007. Who would have thought, you least of all, of course, that the guy you messed about was getting laid with women such as Elena. As I said they tell their own tale so view onward and I'll fill in the gaps ...and I certainly did that, for sure!


Teasing me....







Enough there to take my breath away and she did...lovely breasts, great skin tone...and the promise of things to come (cum!) laying beneath those panties.










Nice butt too.....







Whoops, my finger got in the way!





A second later.





Time for business.....






Great two way view....





Something I said? No, something I suggested....




Take me...and so I did LL.

The panties fell to the floor, I embraced her from behind taking each breast in my hands, gently caressing, cupping and squeezing. Her nice firm butt nestled against my groin and my erection between her legs, finding her wet pussy

To put it politely LL, her love juices flowed more and more as I caressed her and rubbed her clit. Then....well take a look at her photo immediately above and tell me what you think happened next. I can confirm it did, twice that particular time and three times for her. I'm sure you can work that one out.















This was taken shortly 'after'...hence the clean panties



She was in great shape wasn't she. I certainly thought so...very 'fit' you could say.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~






Reims 2005

This was taken in November of that year. We parted in the October.

It was easy travelling from my then London apartment to the Continent, and so I did fairly frequently. On this occasion it was to see an English friend who was just setting up in the City having secured a position at the university there lecturing in modern languages.

Debbie's apartment was a bit of a mess when I arrived as she had only just moved in. At least the bedroom was straight and the bed in good order, mainly because it was well tested that weekend. The shot above is Debbie, post coital and after a shower, but before dinner. I was sitting on a cushion on the floor, LL. None of that these days.

Straight after your parting is was a nice break involving some first class sex, after all she did have a first from Oxford.




Nantucket, Massachusetts 2018

Use your imagination LL. I didn't need to !


New York 2018

Oh to be licked...and she was, all the way until....Ohhhhh...OMG!!





London 1971

Last girl friend before I met my first wife.








New Hampshire 2018








New Hampshire 2007

Guess why she is stripped down to her panties LL. Yep, you got it right. Sex and more sex.





 California 2007

Great kneecaps don't you think. At least I think they are kneecaps...hmmmm.

~~~~~~~~~~


The next few shots are of the same lady taken over two years - 2007 and 2008. A sort of casual affair you could say, in between the others I was having...or even alongside


 California 2007






 California 2007







 California 2007




These were on the revisit in the second year.....




 California 2008




 California 2008

She looked pretty good out of her clothes too, don't you think LL. Her name is Becky or Rebecca in full. Those strings were just made to pull and well....that's what happened, on more than one occasion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






California 2008

 Her name is Sue.






London 2005


Back over there in Europe for this lady and a crossover with you LL. She had lovely wobbly boobs. You should have seen them moving as I came down on here. Very erotic for me and served to 'harden my resolve', so to speak. Her name is Julie.




Norfolk 2004

This lady lived in my village LL, back then. She's moved since. Mid thirties with a penchant for some weekend activities. I am sure you know what I mean by that. She had no hang-ups on me practising my photography on her. I was 'allowed to shoot any part of her as long as her face wasn't featured. This is one such shot. The rest you can imagine LL...remembering the date! Your fault entirely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two for the price of one....




Barbados 2008

I told Mel (Melanie) to be careful of snakes. (There are no venomous snakes on the island). She said there was only one 'snake' she was interested in that afternoon, so we released him to find a home. Rather lovely the 'home' was too, along with other 'assets'.

Lucky fell, wasn't I and I only met her the day before!


~~~~~~~~~~~~





Near Marlow, Berkshire UK 2006

One of my early 'rich' lady shots. We had met in a well know hotel in London at a business gathering,. At least I was at the gathering. Camilla was at the hotel and had been stood up for dinner. We had both been sitting separately in the lounge for a while occasionally glancing at each other. My glances were for the obvious reason that she was and is an attractive woman. I wasn't in any hurry to get back to my apartment in Docklands and had been glancing through a paper while I waited for rush hour to abate.

Camilla eventually arose and came and sat nearer me. I said hello across several armchairs and she responded by asking if I was on my own. I said I was. She told me that she had been stood up for dinner. It was obvious to me that she was open to my suggesting she eat with me. I made the offer, she accepted and we went off to dinner, not in the hotel but to a French place I know nearby. It features good honest French cooking in a great atmosphere where all the staff are French, LL.

Camilla loved it. Afterward we walked back to the hotel, kissed each other on the cheek and said goodnight, after exchanging cell phone numbers.

A couple of days later she phoned and we chatted. She asked whether I would like to visit her at her place near Marlow and I agreed. Who wouldn't in my shoes!

The upshot was I stayed, I got lots of photos, I got to bed her much to her delight and satisfaction and as a bonus I saw how great a property she had. The shot above was taken there after my first morning of staying over. There were quite a few times I revisited and she has since come over to Massachusetts and New Hampshire. She's only in her forties now LL.

Long slender legs, great boobs and a lovely pussy, who could ask for more.

From there I went off to visit Trish in Bristol, and then back to see Carole in Norfolk. Naughty boy wasn't I! None of them knew nor do they know to this day.







South Island, New Zealand 2007

Funny how it happens isn't LL. It's happened to me a few times in the past. There you are out walking and doing a little sightseeing with a woman when she lets you know she has gone 'commando'. She spends some time teasing you with the occasional flip of her dress before succumbing to what she really wants.

That was the situation here with this lady, Melissa. We ended  up or rather I did with her legs wrapped around me lying in long grass away from the 'madding crowd' while we fucked each other silly. Happy memories ...eh. Unlike the ones I have of you......



Ciao



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©



No comments:

Post a Comment