Monday, October 30, 2017

Diary 3

For LL

More from the 'vicarious vicar', LL. Just in case you don't know what vicarious means:

Experienced in the imagination through the feelings or actions of another person.

So now you do know.

You really should have made more effort, stayed faithful and been in touch more, then I wouldn't have sought pastures new. I say pastures because as you now know there were many more than just one.... If I didn't have portfolios etc and notes I would never remember them all!

Back to her diary and some further reading for you. Re-reading her entries now reminds me of how intense she was. She knew I was not tied to her (Freudian slip maybe😉). As a consequence LL I didn't feel that guilty in photographing and bedding a few other women. I knew we weren't going anywhere permanent - the vicar and I - so I did what I did, back then.

If you had stayed faithful none of this would have happened, but looking back you opened up a whole new world for me, indirectly. I moved on you didn't.

There's lots more where the entries below came from LL. Her diary is quite extensive and ...descriptive!

I thought I would post this to demonstrate how much I was appreciated elsewhere and less than six months before we 'parted'.

Talking of parting. Her's a parting shot of her. The parson's pleasures' and mine too!

Read on:

sxsxsxsxsxsxsx




sxsxsxsxsxsxs




May 2005

Monday

Dear Diary.

F has been away this last 10 days but has kept in touch via email. He is in Paris and Rouen on business. I miss him but comfort myself with the fact he is back tomorrow and he has suggested a venue for our next meeting. He owns a property in Cambridge that I didn't know about.

That will make things so much easier but I would love to spend a few days in London with him. That may come about later this year as there is a seminar I can attend there.

My feelings have been in a little turmoil since he has been away. I have urges I shouldn't have. I even masturbated at my parishioner's house that I am looking after the other day. What do you think Diary, am I becoming a nymphomaniac or just a normal woman who has been awakened?

I caress my own breasts and imagine it is F doing it and when I bath I close my eyes and think he is in there with me. That makes me wet. I am often wet these days from reliving what happened just two weeks ago. Does that make me some sort of slut I wonder.

No Diary I don't think so. I have reconciled what I am doing in my mind. I am living for the first time. I feel really alive. I have a spring in my step and a smile on my face that is 100% genuine. All because of F and my daring in the church hall nearly three weeks ago.

Tuesday

F has said he will be in Cambridge tomorrow and we can meet and he will drive me to his place. I can't stay the night of course much as I want to but I will make the most of the day with him. I expect that most of it will be spent indoors!

Later

He phoned this afternoon and I told him that I couldn't wait and I also described what I wanted when we are together. Afterward I went out on parish visits. I feel that I am living two separate lives. Church and family and my secret life. I know I am and I am enjoying myself greatly on the one hand and feeling a little guilty on the other. But not that much.

Wednesday

Children at school husband at work and I am just letting you know Diary that I am feeling very excited yet again about today and what it holds. I just stopped while writing to squeeze my breasts and close my eyes and nearly went as far as masturbating but that won't be necessary today.

Late P. M

I'm back home for the children and their meal. I will write up today's experience, and what an experience it was later.


Friday

Morning Diary. Was it just two days ago?

Back to Wednesday

I had parked on the edge of town. Cambridge parking is so expensive! He was there waiting for me. Standing leaning against the side of his car. It was different - the car. It was new he had changed cars. I locked mine and got into his. It was lovely. He leaned over and kissed me and just said ready?

I was more than ready for what the day might hold. We drove to his place in Cambridge. Somehow I was expecting a flat or apartment but it was a brand new beautiful house.. The lawn was new too you could see the edges of the turf. To my surprise it was fully furnished and beautiful. Courtesy of an interior designer and John Lewis he said.

We wandered around his new house. I wasn't sure if he was going to live there. I hoped so, but he said no that it was an investment and he might sell it on at the right time.

We returned to the kitchen and made a drink. As the kettle was boiling he embraced me and it was so nice. I often wonder if I can go on like this living two lives and only wanting to live one. This one.

It was quite hot today and I had a summer dress on and just my undies, no clerical wear.

My zip and his belt offered little resistance to our desire for each other and soon we were naked in the kitchen. Today I wanted to be on top of him and if possible for him to take me somewhere other than the bedroom. Both my wishes were granted.

We decided to go upstairs so I started to head off when he put his hands around me from behind. Both his hands on my tummy resting just above my vagina. They were warm and firm. I leaned back against him and could feel his hardness rising. I wiggled my bottom and he moved his hands to my tits and caressed them then squeezed them. Come on he said to me bed calls. 

We went upstairs with him following me. I knew he was looking at me  and my arse and I loved that feeling of being desired. Oh Diary when we reached the bedroom I was already wet with anticipation. How is that? He had not really started on me yet.

We stood facing each other in the bedroom . I could see his arse in the mirror of the wardrobe and wanted that to tighten as he made love to me. The muscles in his legs looked lovely too. Groin to groin we stood there his hands on my arse and my arms around his neck. We kissed long and slow exploring each others mouths and tongues. It was too much I couldn't wait.

We both got onto the bed. He was perpendicular that is his cock was. I climbed onto him and moved myself so his cock was rubbing my clitoris. I was so wet and open and ready. He helped me by guiding himself into me and then I think the word is I rode him fast and hard. Moving myself in a riding motion. Each time that motion was forward it rubbed my clitoris and I was coming far faster than ever before.

F had reached up and grabbed my breasts which I have to say are generous and firm but not overly large. Squeezing and pinching my nipples the harder I rode him the more he squeezed I eased for a short while and leaned over so he could suck my tits. What a lovely feeling but then the urge returned to reach my climax. It was there and wanting. I leaned back and rode him faster than ever and oh it was coming. At that point he slapped my bottom hard and I just came so wonderfully.

I collapsed and lay on him panting. He was still inside me and still erect. I could feel it and it was lovely.

He rolled me off pulled me to the end of the bed and then reentered me while standing and oh he fucked me so hard I thought I would die. For a while I watched his cock going in and out and the feeling it brought and the emotions. Then I turned my head sideways and looked in the wardrobe door mirrors. My legs were up and apart, my breasts jiggling all over the place and my face flushed with I think the blood rising in my body. Then I don't remember as I came again and my eyes were closed. 

He was nearly there I could feel it. Just before he comes he gets even harder and that point was coming and oh my God so was I again! He did come right that moment and it was wonderful, wonderful. Oh my just thinking of it now two days later is heavenly.

We had a shower afterward and he said I had christened the bed. For me as a vicar that was an amusing thought as the amount of liquid I gushed onto the sheets was quite appropriate! 

He had lunch already prepared. How thoughtful . After our joint shower which was also quite sensual we put on robes and went downstairs to eat.

We talked about my life and his and our children. His being much older than mine. Then after an hour or so I mentioned that I would have to get back in about an hour and a half. I thought we wouldn't have time for more lovemaking. I call it lovemaking now rather than sex as I think I could love this man so much.

Then I was ready for him to take me again and he did. He put me on the kitchen unit took off my robe and I wrapped my legs around him as he sucked on my tits. It didn't take much to make me wet and slippery again. We put cushions on the unit top and then I lay back and he did what I find so wondrous he started licking my vagina and clitoris. 

I thought I was going to die again. I was still a little sensitive from the morning and what he did sent me into the stratosphere. I know I was crying out in pleasure and that I climaxed while he was still licking me. I pulled his head away as I was contracting so much and I wanted him inside me.

He lifted me down but then had me bend over the unit as he thrust into me. The way he did it was heaven touching parts I never knew existed and making me scream this time in ecstasy. I never knew sex could make you reach such heights.

Another quick shower together and I had to go. He dropped me off and we kissed before I left his car for mine. I am saddened yet elated by Wednesday's lovemaking. Elated because it was out of this world but saddened as he is off again to Europe on business. Spain and France he said.

Now I will wait a week or so before we meet again.


sxsxsxsxsxsxsx











No comments:

Post a Comment