Wednesday, October 25, 2017

The Parsons Tale

For LL

I'm playing about with the title here. It is part of the poetic cycle by Geoffrey Chaucer called The Canterbury Tales. I'm sure you'll get the double meaning...and the coincidence

I promised a short while ago to let you see some of the things that my vicar, back in the UK, wrote during our affair all those years ago, so here goes.....

########################################################


'When we were clearing up after C's lecture on Thursday last and with all those retired academics and their boring wives around, I found our banter quite refreshing. You made me laugh in all the chaos of clearing up. I thought from your reaction that you were interested in me.

Imagine my surprise when you turned up in the car park the following morning. I really liked you from the off. The tea which we never had was a genuine offer. It was only as we were walking to the hall that I started to think about having sex with you. I saw you watching my arse in the door reflection. Once we were in the kitchen and  I had locked the door I knew I wanted you to take there and then. I locked that door for a reason.

You rose to the occasion when I slipped my jeans and knickers off in all senses of the phrase. Occupandi temporis. Even then I wondered how you would react but you came through.

Our sex was wonderful and exciting. As I told you my husband is a boring man and he is also lacking in his attention to me sexually. I can't leave because of the children and to an extent the Church, so our time together was a wonderful, wonderful release. I have not felt so fulfilled for as long as I can remember.

When you were inside me in the storeroom it was like nothing I have experienced before. You were hard and thick and filled me, but the way you explored all of me inside was out of this world. You are a wonderful lover.

I want more and hope you want me too. I have bought a pay as you go phone so we can keep in touch the number is 07754 ********. I will try and make it to Norwich but there is also another venue I have in mind where we won't be disturbed. Be in touch soon xxx'



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




That is most of the first mail I received LL.

It was quickly followed by this one:



'Thank you for your last mail and the glowing way you talked of our sex together. I want more. That other woman you spoke of doesn't deserve you or what you offer. I want you all to myself. 

I think I can get to your place next Wednesday and Thursday. I have an idea that will allow me to be away for two nights. I know you are in London from Friday. Will call when I can confirm.

I've been thinking as well about what you can do to me. I'm aching for your cock inside me, aching as I write this email (in the vestry!). How naughty of me.

When I bent over the sink naked from the waist down I was teasing you, as you know. But when you took me from behind, removed my bra and squeezed my tits, you took my breath away and took me to somewhere I've never been and touched me in parts never before touched.

That was the first time I have ever had sex from behind and I want you to do it again, and again :-) I want you to reach down and play with my clitoris as well and put your fingers inside me, squeeze my tits and nibble my nipples. I'm getting wet just writing this.

Then I want to sit on your cock and ride you as you play with my breasts. I want you to take me wherever you wish. This getting too much, I'm so horny for you I had better stop.

I'm supposed to be writing Sunday's sermon!'



The other woman that she mentions, in the mail above, is you LL.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




 After her first visit to my Norfolk house. the following week. she wrote this:




'I should do the formal thing first I suppose so thank you for the wonderful meal in Norwich on last Wednesday evening and for the dinner you cooked on Thursday, that was really delicious.

When I was up at Cambridge studying theology I was Miss Goody Two Shoes, morally. As you know I met my husband there and married soon after. That was my life until the last two weeks when you unlocked my wild side and awakened my sexuality. It has been beautiful and wonderful. I hope you don't mind but I have started a diary (on line with a password) of our affair. No names just my record of our trysts. I will give you the password which is xxxxxxxx

Now I know that you don't think I'm some sort of slut, I know you weren't shocked by the fact that I drove all the way to you wearing no knickers. I couldn't wait when I arrived and our coffee got cold too. Another drink we missed. It's becoming our calling card.

When you stood behind me by the Aga and unzipped my dress then placed your hands on my shoulders to slide my bra straps off, you hit me with an electric shock. I felt a quiver from head to toe. I love your large, warm and smooth hands on my body. I feel wanted, desired and in some small measure loved, whatever that means. You were so gentle and attentive and also being there in just your shorts and shirt which you removed immediately so we were equal in our nudity

Even when you were undoing my bra, I was desperately wanting you to hurry but as you said much of sex is in the anticipation and I am learning you are right. As much as I wanted you to grab me and take me straight away I really enjoyed the way you caressed my thighs and back before turning me around and kissing. You certainly are a great kisser and being held in your arms and against you body made me feel safe and secure and wanted.

You may not know it but when you place your hands on my waist and hold me there it is a wonderful feeling. When you did that in your kitchen and looked into my eyes, I thought I want this to go on for ever. That second kissing session triggered me well and truly and I know how much you wanted me from what was happening with your cock. I hope you enjoyed it when I let you slip it between my legs and tease my wet vagina.

When you put your hands on my buttocks and started squeezing gently and apart I knew I must have you there and then. I hope there are no marks on your settee. Taking me there, as you did in the church hall, is exciting to me, especially with the curtains wide open in the morning. It brings risk into our liaison which I find makes me even more horny.

I wanted to be on my back on the settee with you inside me straight away but in fact when you followed me into the lounge and put your arms around me from behind and kissed my neck, I knew you were doing it for me and it was very erotic. Then when both of your hands took my tits and cupped them I knew you knew how a woman is aroused and how a woman needs that attention. The fact you didn't just grab them was nice. The way you used your fingers on each side working slowly to my nipples was very arousing as you know. I have never had such hard nipples as last Wednesday. Well until Thursday anyway :-)

Then our sex on the settee that was wonderful and you are so hard and erect each time. The way you slowly thrust inside me coming right up against my clitoris I thought I would die. Until I met you I had never had a multiple orgasm and now it has happened three times!  I also love the way you stay inside me afterward. That is very considerate. I as a woman love that.

Then when we went to bed after getting back from Norwich I thought you would just want to sleep but you didn't. That was the third time that day you made love to me and then in the morning when you brought me tea. I think that was the best ever.

I had heard girls talk of squirting before but in my ignorance had no idea it meant female ejaculation. I think that when you stood by the bed and entered me it must have been the way you make love and the angle because the feeling was overwhelming. I thought I had blacked out for a moment when I climaxed but you said my eyes just rolled up and then I squirted all over the sheet and you. I felt embarrassed at that but when you explained I felt much better.

Each time we are together you seem to manage our sex twice. I am impressed by your sexuality and stamina as I told you. Keep it up please, please, please. Sorry about the pun there it was intended. The second time when I knelt on the bed and offered myself from behind was fantastic too. I liked it that you were fast and hard with me and a little rough in grabbing my hair and pulling my head back. Somehow it enhanced our second coming even more. Note the religious reference:-)

Thursday night was heaven too. You were gentle and kind and very attentive to my need. That massage was so very good and squeezing into the bath was very erotic as well.

Apart from our sex, the moment I loved the most of our nearly two days together was in the restaurant last Wednesday when we had had more than a little wine or at least I had and you took both my hands in yours and looked into my eyes and said nothing but just smiled. For me it was so lovely and romantic.

I must end now but will start the diary soon. I will call later. I wonder what my lovely parishioners would think if they could read this'





---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 Here's another email that followed quite closely on the two above LL:

'I have some fantasies. I'm not sure what you will think but since you have awakened my sexuality it has exploded and my mind has been filled with naughty thoughts. When you were down between my legs the last time we were together and started using your tongue on me I was amazed and loved it. I had never experienced that before and it was the best.

The things that you have done to me have made my physical life soar from virtually nothing to heights I never thought achievable. I know we can only ever be lovers but I want our affair to last and last. Being apart more often than together makes it all the more desirable to me and knowing that you desire me as much as I do you is just the very best feeling.

I know you love my body and my breasts in particular. That thought makes me tingle in that area as I write this. I love the way you take the lead too and want to do whatever gives you pleasure because I know that it will give me the same.

I mentioned fantasies earlier. Maybe that isn't quite the right word. It conjures up images of dressing up and other kinky things. What I really mean is I want to experiment with you. After all they say variety is the spice of life!

I imagine having sex in a shower with all that lather and you using your hands to make sure the whole of my body is covered while you take me from behind. My arse thrust against your groin and your hard cock between my legs aching to enter me. My vagina ready and open for you.

We haven't yet had sex with me on top. I have never had sex that way. Just the usual boring way with my husband. You can reach up and play with my breasts, pinch my nipples and caress me while I lower myself onto that wonderful cock of yours.

I thought about that long desk in your study the other night as I lay in bed at home. I imagine myself standing there in my undies as you remove my bra and play with my tits. then slide your hand into my knickers and find me wet then rub my clitoris until I am close to a climax. I climb onto your desk and then you enter me from behind while I grip the desk and you take me to nirvana.

I will stop there as imaging (that should be imagining but I think I was right - a Freudian slip!) all this and writing it is making me very wet at the thought. I will have to change my underwear!

I have been thinking about your invitation to stay at your London apartment for a couple of days. I would really like that but I will have to think of how I can plan it. I have promised  to look after a parishioner's house while they are away in Spain for a couple of months. It is in the other parish I look after. I had quite a naughty thought that we might meet there sometime soon. It would have to be after dark as I don't think you should be seen there. The thought is quite exciting.

Now you have your new place in Cambridge and now it is finished, things will be so much easier for me. It can't come soon enough neither can I :-) Until next time.' 


-*********************************************************************************************-

  
I might blog some of her diary sometime LL. In the meantime, as you can read above I was very much appreciated elsewhere, while you were playing around behind my back. The affair here took place from summer 2005 thru most of 2006, apart from when I was away in Italy.

It wasn't exclusive - we both knew that. After all she had a husband to sleep with and I had quite a few other 'irons in the fire', including you ironically and, briefly, in September and October of 2005. A last 'hurrah' I guess you could say. I found it quite amusing that I was able to lay you several times before engineering our parting and leaving you to your petty machinations. You and the vicar - poles apart in type and in age.

I remember you saying when I played the 'game' after our parting, that you wouldn't see me again because we would get into bed and that would be that, you wouldn't be able to let me go because the way I made love was so good for you. It was your loss other women's' gain. As you said back then you always made the wrong decisions and you did!



Ciao


No comments:

Post a Comment